D

Descargue96

Iron
Hey Looksmax, so i was thinking about this, and i have it this way :
Pelple perceive you by the next things :
- How you dress
- body language or social skills
- personal image or looks

if you want to improve your NTness, but you still dont have enough social circle, what can you do to improve? You can fake social proof, thid are the ways i know :

🔸️ 1) Faking talking with somebody with your phone (live call, voice message, or faking listening)

🔸️ 2) Saying you went out with some friends to x place

🔸️ 3) Mentioning that your friend have x thing, for example : if somebody says i have this car, you can add "aahh, my friend bought that kind of car"

It doesnt matter where you are, it matters where you start and where you go, how you can improve

And this are some ways to NT-Max :
- Socials where you work
- Socials with neigbours
- Socials in the gym
- Socials with family members
- Whenever you go, aside from the goal you have going there, you can use it to your advantage to Socialize

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20683 and Entschuldigung
I think being the quiet underdog works best when you cannot possibly back up the swagger that you wish to carry with things like lying about things to your friends.
Reconsider your life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ArcticStorm, OverCoper, sketchybusiness55 and 2 others
images

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sketchybusiness55, klamus, Sondern and 2 others
retarded

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ArcticStorm, sketchybusiness55 and Descargue96
Chad doesn't need to fake anything, his looks are his C.V.

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm, sketchybusiness55 and Deleted member 19294
Chad doesn't need to fake anything, his looks are his C.V.
Exactly, but while you Looksmax, you can improve more and more, you can even be atractive as how you are right now

Exactly, but while you Looksmax, you can improve more and more, you can even be atractive as how you are right now
Comparison is the thief of joy

No social proof for your face and height

• Woah
Reactions: Descargue96
No social proof for your face and height
Bro, while you ascend with :
- Thumbpulling
- LeanMaxxing
- Finasteride
- Posture exercises for more height
- Shoes for height
- Shoelifts for height

You can social proof maxxing!

images

social circle maxxing is such easy. There are plenty of ugly men who are eager to go out with you to do something in their boring weekends.
Just know some men at the gym, at the bar, at workplace, at school and ask to hang out

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: M3R and Descargue96
OP is indian 100%

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm and Descargue96
- How you dress

if you want to improve your NTness, but you still dont have enough social circle, what can you do to improve? You can fake social proof, thid are the ways i know :

🔸️ 1) Faking talking with somebody with your phone (live call, voice message, or faking listening)

🔸️ 3) Mentioning that your friend have x thing, for example : if somebody says i have this car, you can add "aahh, my friend bought that kind of car"

It doesnt matter where you are, it matters where you start and where you go, how you can improve

- Socials where you work
- Socials with neigbours
- Socials in the gym
- Whenever you go, aside from the goal you have going there, you can use it to your advantage to Socialize
Idk why everyone’s clowning you. This isn’t bad if your doing it in a place where you always go. For example if you go to the same gym everyday. It’s even better if your friend is on it. He can ask you questions like “so did you and Stacy smash last night” and you may get some preselection or your friend could boost your social or financial status like “hey I heard you got a new nice car” or “hey I heard you got 100k on Instagram” you have to back it up of course though

• Love it
- How you dress

- Socials where you work
- Socials with neigbours
- Socials in the gym
Just make friends nigga. Stop being aspie.

• Love it