Ways to fix downward growth ? (surgeries?)

Essonerian

Essonerian

I'm Max Payne
Have you tried mewing? It’s not a cope, I’ve gotten great results.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: onfiresems, Deleted member 7651, .🇹🇩. and 9 others
LF2 + implants

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
  • +1
Reactions: Essonerian
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 10709, lepo2317, datboijj and 1 other person
ccw

• +1
Reactions: pizza
just put your tongue on the palate and let time pass

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
Hadn’t been for me, I’ve gotten genuine results, my face is noticeably wider and my fWHR is now a perfect 2
Probably lens distortion you realise

• WTF
bimax with ccw through impaction or downgrafting

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 7125 and hairyballscel
Have you tried mewing? It’s not a cope, I’ve gotten great results.
highly doubt your mew indicator line changed. You're probably one of those mentally ill faggots who think mewing worked because their hyoid went up.

• WTF
Probably lens distortion you realise
in the mirror my jaw looks much wider, so does my whole face actually.

on rear camera my face looks almost like in the mirror.

on the selfie camera and webcam though holy shit, I drop by like 3 standard deviations, my face is uncanny and my proportions are all wrong.

Do I look like how I look in the mirror irl or do people see me like how I am on the webcam?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: pizza and datboijj
JFL at someone here saying implants

Implants are for bone-mass issues you moron

• +1
Reactions: pizza
highly doubt your mew indicator line changed. You're probably one of those mentally ill faggots who think mewing worked because their hyoid went up.
Nope, genuine results. I’ll post them soon, but my face is 110% wider. I started at 13, so maybe that’s how it’s working for me, but at a young age it’s def not a cope, the most surprising change was in moved my teeth in the back to the side, basically fixing my crowding in my upper teeth.

• Love it
Reactions: ovosoundszn and datboijj

on the selfie camera and webcam though holy shit, I drop by like 3 standard deviations, my face is uncanny and my proportions are all wrong.

Do I look like how I look in the mirror irl or do people see me like how I am on the webcam?
It is usually a mix of the two to be honest, mirrors themselves have some distortion, phones also have distortion but assuming you know the effects of distortion you know how the person looks if you can viusualise it in youe head.

Take a pic from an awful angle in the worst possible lighting with your cheeks puffed out. That's how you look to other people.

• JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
Nope, genuine results. I’ll post them soon, but my face is 110% wider. I started at 13, so maybe that’s how it’s working for me, but at a young age it’s def not a cope, the most surprising change was in moved my teeth in the back to the side, basically fixing my crowding in my upper teeth.
shit, you're probably right. Im used to talking to people over 18 and mewing's alot different for them. Good for you bro

JFL at someone here saying implants

Implants are for bone-mass issues you moron
Implants can extend beyond the lower part of your jaw, giving an appearance of less downward growth. Not ideal regardless.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
Take a pic from an awful angle in the worst possible lighting with your cheeks puffed out. That's how you look to other people.
Just did it, holy shit, I need to be out on suicide watch ASAP:feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10709
Implants can extend beyond the lower part of your jaw, giving an appearance of less downward growth. Not ideal regardless.
Will just look uncanny and retarded

Sounds like something lookism would say.

Cameras add 10 pounds apparently so I can gather I look like an auchwitz surviver irl :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Selinity and Deleted member 10709
Will just look uncanny and retarded

Depends on how bad your base is to start. If you just have a high gonial angle then implants do the job. If you look like a typical mouthbreather then you need DJS.

Sounds like something lookism would say.

Cameras add 10 pounds apparently so I can gather I look like an auchwitz surviver irl :feelskek:
Actually laughed at this, here’s your dopamine as a reward

Actually laughed at this, here’s your dopamine as a reward
You can thank @MakinItHappen for that “statistic”, my dopamine receptors appreciated it though

• +1
Reactions: Selinity
Chew and mew

People doubting my mewing results are jealous they’re old af, ugly, and that their growthplates and faces are frozen while mine’s aren’t. Fuck all of you, it’s Over, just accept your sub humanity and stfu, don’t wanna see any cute and feminine reacts on this post either.

use a hydraulic press to compress ur face

They fix a flat maxilla which is part of the whole downward growth concept

You need the LF2 first however
they do not fix a flat maxilla in the slightest

covering a problem isnt fixing it

they do not fix a flat maxilla in the slightest

covering a problem isnt fixing it
yes they cover it if you add a slope to your face with a LF2 ffs its basic geometry

then give up cause hiding it is the only thing you can do about it
nobody gets a MLF3 for being ugly forget it