Ways to get over wanting to have a LTR?

lebronjames23

lebronjames23

DARK HAIR. OLIVE SKIN. LIGHT EYES
I don’t know why but no matter how much I slay it means nothing to me and all I want is to be in a good relationship as that’s where I’m most happy tbh. What’s the best way to achieve this or what’s the best way to get past this feeling

@ConfusedBolivian @edodalic29 @twilight @mrriceguyreturn @Zeta

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Aero, Zeta and 5 others
you shouldve stuck to wanting a LTR before you went out for "slays", now all the foids that are left are roasties its GGs

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, try2beme, lebronjames23 and 1 other person
LTR chad only

• Hmm...
Reactions: nathan and lebronjames23
you shouldve stuck to wanting a LTR before you went out for "slays", now all the foids that are left are roasties its GGs
I’ve always wanted a LTR, but they are hard to come by so why wouldn’t I slay in the meantime. And there’s still hella girls left lol I’m only 19 I’ve got plenty of time to find a young girl
LTR chad only
my looks aren’t my issue bro

• +1
Reactions: Xtra, bloomercel, h111 and 1 other person

Watch this bhai and always remember 99% of these women are ran thru , ltr in 2024 is a death sentence

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, ConfusedBolivian, nathan and 1 other person
Looksmaxxing and seeing progress is the best way to cope , fuck u need a ltr or women when you can just walk by a mirror and jizz in your pants because you look so good

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChetCrispy
r/deadbedrooms r/infidelity
I remember reading a story about a rice businessman losing his entire family due to a jbw colleague in Japan. That shit scarred me tbh
Juggernaut law is real and eventually she'll get bored of you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChetCrispy and Ultimate SUbhuman
Ltr/Marriage is death
Screenshot 2024 06 29 at 110104 PM

Marry at 24 and find out she cheated at 63 when you have hairloss and wrinklemaxxed n wont b loved by anyone else

• +1
Reactions: nathan
If you really want a LTR then go for it. I just advice you don’t since the chance that it goes wrong is too high. And then you wasted so much time and effort on a girl that ends up hurting you

You need to find a young girl. Yes, that young.

I’ve always wanted a LTR, but they are hard to come by so why wouldn’t I slay in the meantime. And there’s still hella girls left lol I’m only 19 I’ve got plenty of time to find a young girl

my looks aren’t my issue bro
I don’t know how to get over wanting a ltr but at least you admit looks aren’t the issue. Too many users blame their looks but I don’t, I live in a country where looks don’t mean shit, girls here fuck actual subhumans

I agree, personally being a "slayer" has never been in my line and I got tired of it very soon.