ways to improve my face?

I

isitoverforme

Iron
(pic on left is me now pic on right was 2 years ago) trying to get rid of fat under my chin but im already 120lb at 5'11 and cant really lose much more weight, do alot of chewing with a chewing thing and its helped my jawline immensely, been trying to consistently pull my maxilla but i haven't just been able to fall into the routine of it. havent seen any results of pulling so far with my inconsistency but iv been hard mewing but im not really sure if im even doing it right. just need yall opinion on what i can do to my overall face liike hairstyles, eye area, cheekbones and philitrum. any suggestions?

Attachments

• 100_0236.JPG
    100_0236.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0164.jpg
    IMG_0164.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 0
(pic on left is me now pic on right was 2 years ago) trying to get rid of fat under my chin but im already 120lb at 5'11 and cant really lose much more weight, do alot of chewing with a chewing thing and its helped my jawline immensely, been trying to consistently pull my maxilla but i haven't just been able to fall into the routine of it. havent seen any results of pulling so far with my inconsistency but iv been hard mewing but im not really sure if im even doing it right. just need yall opinion on what i can do to my overall face liike hairstyles, eye area, cheekbones and philitrum. any suggestions?
120 at 5'11???
severely underweight

• +1
Reactions: Always Stay You
trying rn, just did a bunch of arms and drank sum protein powder and eating chicken and rice rn trying to get calories in
bro you need to be in a calorie surplus and need to track your calories. You should gain weight easily just by eating 3-400 calories plus your maintenance. If you start training ( and stick to it, first year will be all cope with bad form and low weight due to no strength) you can achieve good results dont give up