Ways to improve my profile?

ThatsWhatsUp

ThatsWhatsUp

Iron
I am attempting with a new batch. In regards to hair, I'm 1.5 months post 2750 FUE.

Left 1 Left 2 Right 1 Right 2

I've already contacted a couple of professionals regionally, waiting on their replies. Supposed to meet one in about 2 weeks.

Obviously, there's room for improvement (in before "over"), however I'm curious as to hear subjective opinions of people who know wtf matters. Doctors should know this but as we all know there's some pressure for them to overdo it to reap more cash or just do it differently and not necessary better (e.g. some men getting rid of hooded eyes, JFL).

Personal observations: small ramus, jaw lacking definition, receding and not protruding. Don't think nose is problem if the lower third will be made bigger (I am already mewing hard and chewing).

Thinking to do something about the lower third first (implant or filler). Probably wrap around jaw implant is the best option but is costly (10K-15K Euros). Someone suggested fillers first to see how my body reacts - which area to target and in what quantity? I believe it's about 500 Euros per injection here (and lasts up to year?).

Also attaching some images measuring gonial (average around 130) - I guess it's not so bad but looks crap because of weak jaw and not protruding chin.

GA   Left 1 GA   Left 2 GA   Right 1 GA   Right 2

Open to any realistic opinions which suggest improvement. Pretty sure far from over but effort required.

You cannot

Profile is cope.

Putting a compass on your face is one of the most aspie things ever I'm sorry lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mousei, Petsmart and Short Ugly and Brown
I think your profile is your least problem with that hair. :(

• +1
Reactions: Mousei, Deleted member 3043 and ThatsWhatsUp
You look too old to be having shit skin like that bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and ThatsWhatsUp
I think your profile is your least problem with that hair. :(
Temporal problem? I am already experiencing substantial growth at 1.5 months post OP. Pretty confident with the clinic, any improvements would then be considered at least at 9-12 months post OP. Having said that, I got 2750 at NW 2.5, which is dense packing.
You look too old to be having shit skin like that bro
Duly noted. I was much better last year when the diet was spot on. Will do my best now to replicate. Appreciate an honest opinion!

Temporal problem? I am already experiencing substantial growth at 1.5 months post OP. Pretty confident with the clinic, any improvements would then be considered at least at 9-12 months post OP. Having said that, I got 2750 at NW 2.5, which is dense packing.

oh, you had a transplant? that's cool :D

• +1
Reactions: ThatsWhatsUp
oh, you had a transplant? that's cool :D
Thanks, man. Decided to make this my first procedure (with NW 2.5-3), would easily recommended it to anyone (as long as the clinic is nice).
Currently feeling very shit (ugly duckling phase). Looks like I might be better holding off any opinions until the hair at least partially regrows, as it really stands out now like a sore thumb (with the red area). Reminds me of an image where a man with 3 hands was not spotted of his deformity because dirt in his teeth got all the attention.

• +1
Reactions: Notorious
no HT for your profile.
It's Over.

I am attempting with a new batch. In regards to hair, I'm 1.5 months post 2750 FUE.

View attachment 159839View attachment 159840View attachment 159841View attachment 159842

I've already contacted a couple of professionals regionally, waiting on their replies. Supposed to meet one in about 2 weeks.

Obviously, there's room for improvement (in before "over"), however I'm curious as to hear subjective opinions of people who know wtf matters. Doctors should know this but as we all know there's some pressure for them to overdo it to reap more cash or just do it differently and not necessary better (e.g. some men getting rid of hooded eyes, JFL).

Personal observations: small ramus, jaw lacking definition, receding and not protruding. Don't think nose is problem if the lower third will be made bigger (I am already mewing hard and chewing).

Thinking to do something about the lower third first (implant or filler). Probably wrap around jaw implant is the best option but is costly (10K-15K Euros). Someone suggested fillers first to see how my body reacts - which area to target and in what quantity? I believe it's about 500 Euros per injection here (and lasts up to year?).

Also attaching some images measuring gonial (average around 130) - I guess it's not so bad but looks crap because of weak jaw and not protruding chin.

View attachment 159854View attachment 159855View attachment 159856View attachment 159857

Open to any realistic opinions which suggest improvement. Pretty sure far from over but effort required.
what are your masturbation habits since youth?

Didn't discover masturbation until I saw your avatar
Kill yourself cumbrain. You are a baldy cause you can’t keep your hands off your dick. Reap what you sow degenerate

HAIR TRANSPLANT HAIR TRANSPLANT HAIR TRANSPLANT HAIR TRANSPLANTHAIR TRANSPLANTHAIR TRANSPLANTHAIR TRANSPLANTHAIR TRANSPLANTHAIR TRANSPLANTHAIR TRANSPLANTHAIR TRANSPLANTHAIR TRANSPLANTHAIR TRANSPLANTHAIR TRANSPLANTHAIR TRANSPLANTHAIR TRANSPLANTHAIR TRANSPLANTHAIR TRANSPLANTHAIR TRANSPLANTHAIR TRANSPLANTHAIR TRANSPLANTHAIR TRANSPLANTHAIR TRANSPLANTHAIR TRANSPLANTHAIR TRANSPLANTHAIR TRANSPLANTHAIR TRANSPLANTHAIR TRANSPLANTHAIR TRANSPLANTHAIR TRANSPLANTHAIR TRANSPLANTHAIR TRANSPLANTHAIR TRANSPLANTHAIR TRANSPLANTHAIR TRANSPLANTHAIR TRANSPLANTHAIR TRANSPLANTHAIR TRANSPLANTHAIR TRANSPLANTHAIR TRANSPLANTHAIR TRANSPLANTHAIR TRANSPLANTHAIR TRANSPLANTHAIR TRANSPLANTHAIR TRANSPLANTHAIR TRANSPLANTHAIR TRANSPLANT HAIR TRANSPLANTHAIR TRANSPLANTHAIR TRANSPLANTHAIR TRANSPLANTHAIR TRANSPLANT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
HAIR TRANSPLANT HAIR TRANSPLANT HAIR TRANSPLANT HAIR TRANSPLANTHAIR TRANSPLANTHAIR TRANSPLANTHAIR TRANSPLANTHAIR TRANSPLANTHAIR TRANSPLANTHAIR TRANSPLANTHAIR TRANSPLANTHAIR TRANSPLANTHAIR TRANSPLANTHAIR TRANSPLANTHAIR TRANSPLANTHAIR TRANSPLANTHAIR TRANSPLANTHAIR TRANSPLANTHAIR TRANSPLANTHAIR TRANSPLANTHAIR TRANSPLANTHAIR TRANSPLANTHAIR TRANSPLANTHAIR TRANSPLANTHAIR TRANSPLANTHAIR TRANSPLANTHAIR TRANSPLANTHAIR TRANSPLANTHAIR TRANSPLANTHAIR TRANSPLANTHAIR TRANSPLANTHAIR TRANSPLANTHAIR TRANSPLANTHAIR TRANSPLANTHAIR TRANSPLANTHAIR TRANSPLANTHAIR TRANSPLANTHAIR TRANSPLANTHAIR TRANSPLANTHAIR TRANSPLANTHAIR TRANSPLANTHAIR TRANSPLANTHAIR TRANSPLANTHAIR TRANSPLANTHAIR TRANSPLANTHAIR TRANSPLANTHAIR TRANSPLANT HAIR TRANSPLANTHAIR TRANSPLANTHAIR TRANSPLANTHAIR TRANSPLANTHAIR TRANSPLANT

Kill yourself cumbrain. You are a baldy cause you can’t keep your hands off your dick. Reap what you sow degenerate
Appreciate all of the opinions but I have mentioned undergoing a transplant 1.5 months ago in the first line, however my ugly duckling stage must be so horrendous that it attracts all of the attention. It was over 2750 grafts (average of 2 hairs) for NW 2.5, which is dense packing.
1   Right 2   Left
I have noticed a lot of people mentioning hair transplant even before when I undergone the procedure (and it seemed better due to longer hair and no shock loss). Is hair really that important? Personally, hair transplant is the first major procedure I have decided to undergo.

Appreciate all of the opinions but I have mentioned undergoing a transplant 1.5 months ago in the first line, however my ugly duckling stage must be so horrendous that it attracts all of the attention. It was over 2750 grafts (average of 2 hairs) for NW 2.5, which is dense packing.
View attachment 160634View attachment 160635
I have noticed a lot of people mentioning hair transplant even before when I undergone the procedure (and it seemed better due to longer hair and no shock loss). Is hair really that important? Personally, hair transplant is the first major procedure I have decided to undergo.
Dn
No hair transplant for your cumbrain

Putting a compass on your face is one of the most aspie things ever I'm sorry lol
Just saw your comment. I like to call myself modern day Columbus - keep discovering shit which was available for years; aka Sloth
Dn
No hair transplant for your cumbrain
Jokes aside
I am on NoFAP
For the last
Milli milli milli seconds (whatever equates to just now, my hand is still warm and sticky)