mplayer1234

Banned
Serious.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
thinosteriphoicide 400mg

• JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf, balding17yomanletcel and mplayer1234
Lose body fat, limit sodium, limit carbohydrates.

• +1
Reactions: LizardEyes, middayshowers and mplayer1234
Buccal fat removal surgery, bro.

When I suck in my cheeks and bite on them, it feels like I'm biting on ONE FUCKING INCH of fat and I'm 15% bf.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and karbo
how do they make your face bloated exactly?
Fat makes your face look fat. Obviously. Sodium and carbs cause subcutaneous water retention, which is visually similar to fat. Lose fat to make your face look less fat by making it less fat, and limit sodium and carbs to make your face look less fat by lowering its subcutaneous water.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, mplayer1234 and WannaBeA6
thinosteriphoicide 400mg

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'8manlet, TheEndHasNoEnd, fukmylyf and 4 others
Fat makes your face look fat. Obviously. Sodium and carbs cause subcutaneous water retention, which is visually similar to fat. Lose fat to make your face look less fat by making it less fat, and limit sodium and carbs to make your face look less fat by lowering its subcutaneous water.
Yeah yeah, I meant it about the sodium and carbs
But how much of a difference do they actually make? Suppose you're already at 10% BF, how much would ingesting a higher amount of sodium and carbs affect your face?
What's your diet like when you were legit lean?

Yeah yeah, I meant it about the sodium and carbs
But how much of a difference do they actually make? Suppose you're already at 10% BF, how much would ingesting a higher amount of sodium and carbs affect your face?
Cutting water might make you look 1-2% bf leaner. Storing water (assuming nothing is wrong with your hormones or cardiovascular system; certain hormonal imbalances and heart conditions can cause abnormal amounts of water retention) might make you look 1-2% fatter. It's not a huge difference.
Last November, I was 160-165 lbs at around 11% bodyfat. (The Navy tape test put me at 9.4%, but I think it tends to underestimate when you're on the leaner side.) I had a low-fat diet of around 2500 calories a day with moderate protein and high carbohydrates.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: WannaBeA6
Genetics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
Cutting water might make you look 1-2% bf leaner. Storing water (assuming nothing is wrong with your hormones or cardiovascular system; certain hormonal imbalances and heart conditions can cause abnormal amounts of water retention) might make you look 1-2% fatter. It's not a huge difference.

Last November, I was 160-165 lbs at around 11% bodyfat. (The Navy tape test put me at 9.4%, but I think it tends to underestimate when you're on the leaner side.) I had a low-fat diet of around 2500 calories a day with moderate protein and high carbohydrates.
what the fuck? how tall are you?

Are you a virgin?

• Woah
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 4991, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Same tbh, but why are you complaining that you can’t get a gf
Sometimes I just want to feel loved tbh I was treated really badly when I was young and never really experienced love. Bro I saw a pic of you, you are a slayer, you look like a buff Maxwell.
7B7DSfMFxiKbCW5mYBjJvWcxlG8Y6UYrJVC74I9Z44ZIaB3sqSeXd_dLEM5U3sRw0189w97E09JLx0PA2mzVxk8Gx-m00zQ52JZpKWULD0UwGtENRCMpdEiRvEXfoJ5IzyCP5ZMP40GmYuLLpEHtM3BaVQ

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 5143
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4991 and mplayer1234
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mplayer1234 and fukmylyf
i'm 6'1.5 at 167 lbs and look skinnyfat

lmfao.gif
Keep in mind I'd been lifting hard and consistently for 2.5-3 years, and I have a wide frame. I was pretty much at my natty limit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991 and WannaBeA6
Keep in mind I'd been lifting hard and consistently for 2.5-3 years, and I have a wide frame. I was pretty much at my natty limit.
More anime pics plz

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I see I see, what's your slay count btw?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 5143