ways to make money in a 3rd world country?

zaideas

zaideas

the foids are gonna love this
I wanna save up for a rhinoplasty which costs around 7 million my country's currency/500 dollars, since I wasn't born to a fortunate family and no really rich relatives getting this kind of money is kinda hard and working in that shit hole country would take me around 2 and a half years to make enough to get one and the amount of work done is not worth it at all, so genuinely what are ways I could do shit online to earn atleast that amount.

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: looksmaxxing223, Dathomirian Zabrak and Dendoni
how fucking inflated is ur currency are u fucking curry? honestly ur going to have to do something online, doesnt matter what aslong as it has a decent market

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Elijah_leo, Alexios, heyheyheybro22 and 5 others
I wanna save up for a rhinoplasty which costs around 7 million my country's currency/500 dollars, since I wasn't born to a fortunate family and no really rich relatives getting this kind of money is kinda hard and working in that shit hole country would take me around 2 and a half years to make enough to get one and the amount of work done is not worth it at all, so genuinely what are ways I could do shit online to earn atleast that amount.
Like above poster said something online. Or if u have no morals do like the tates did and get girls drunk and get them to do webcam online.

Getting rhino for 500 USD be like:

12070_2020_1911_Fig3_HTML.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, Alexios, ss07 and 5 others
what country? if youre indian, make a child gang of street beggars then leech off tourists

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, oily703, noodlelover and 1 other person
own the means of production
IMG 1365

Getting rhino for 500 USD be like:

12070_2020_1911_Fig3_HTML.jpg
actually its a good procedure, syria is rich with experienced doctors and generally surgeries are not as expensive as they are outside, people often exchange going to turkey and go to syria to get there teeth and ect done

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
how fucking inflated is ur currency are u fucking curry? honestly ur going to have to do something online, doesnt matter what aslong as it has a decent market
problem is costumes tax is expensive as fuck so opening a online shop or something would cost me a fortune

stake.com brah

• JFL
Reactions: Alexios and oily703
Ask .org for donations, if you are willing to inform us and share your results, i believe that the whole of .org Can donate 500$

I am neet, but if you were to document it, i would donate 5-10$

Ask .org for donations, if you are willing to inform us and share your results, i believe that the whole of .org Can donate 500$

I am neet, but if you were to document it, i would donate 5-10$
I would definitely document it, and I don't think people here would actually document it

I would definitely document it, and I don't think people here would actually document it
Create a patreon with 2,5 and 10€ tiers or more as well

Share it on here and tag me in there, i do not have much money, but i can give 2-5$ a month for it, you can also post your progress there

If you get more people, even from richer countries, you can make 500$ in few months

Once already there, it is also possible that people would not bother with 2-5$ donations in richer countries, meaning you might be getting pasive income for years afterwards and finance more looksmaxxing efforts

Scamming americans or american government online.