Ways to Re-distribute fat placement to zygos/cheekbone area

3arsa

Iron
the importance of fat distribution to the zygos is very important. It can make you look lean to make you look bloated and fat.
IMG 4982

Just try it out, hold your fingers and push the fat area up so it’s close to your zygos, you can see how clearly your lower third gets defined so well and your face looks much more lean and defined, it also makes your lips better.

I’ve been experimenting with ways to redistribute the fat to the zygo area (so it would look like how your pushing it up) through training certain muscles and other techniques.

So far I’ve seen very small progress but I’ll keep people updated if anyone’s interested.

So far I’ve been doing a wierd sort of exercise that’s like a smile but without using certain muscles, it like you stretch your lips then smile, when you do this you can feel the muscle activation well and how the tensed version looks with better distribution.

Ik this sounds retarded but idk.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: manletmogger, JizzFarmer and vevcred2_0
Interesting, just curious where you came up with this?

• +1
Reactions: 3arsa
Also keep me updated

• +1
Interesting, just curious where you came up with this?
Just a theory as I was observing zygomatic placement depending on people and how it impacted fat distribution, I theorized that you can sort of simulate this fat distribution with muscle tension but it will be difficult to train.

Just a theory as I was observing zygomatic placement depending on people and how it impacted fat distribution, I theorized that you can sort of simulate this fat distribution with muscle tension but it will be difficult to train.
Alright cool I’ll try it out again just keep me posted

• +1
the importance of fat distribution to the zygos is very important. It can make you look lean to make you look bloated and fat.
View attachment 3109528
Just try it out, hold your fingers and push the fat area up so it’s close to your zygos, you can see how clearly your lower third gets defined so well and your face looks much more lean and defined, it also makes your lips better.

I’ve been experimenting with ways to redistribute the fat to the zygo area (so it would look like how your pushing it up) through training certain muscles and other techniques.

So far I’ve seen very small progress but I’ll keep people updated if anyone’s interested.

So far I’ve been doing a wierd sort of exercise that’s like a smile but without using certain muscles, it like you stretch your lips then smile, when you do this you can feel the muscle activation well and how the tensed version looks with better distribution.

Ik this sounds retarded but idk.
bro this shit is my biggest enemy and i don't even have fat stored in my buccal region anymore, its literally just due to my awful collagen ffs