Ways to surgically improve the gonial angle?

D

Deleted member 1849

heightmaxxer
I have a 140 degree gonial angle, and an okay ramus. My gonial angle is horrible, Would a CCW improve it? A side wing ostetomy?

I want to achieve a 124 degree gonial angle.

srs replys guys.

bump

@Elias
@reptiles
@Dr Shekelberg
@Pendejo
@Slayerino
@nelson

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Chin shield I think

Bump wanna know too. I have a very good mandible but gonial angle ruins it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849
A regular chin wing can do that
Nothing special
A Wraparound implant is another option
Ccw is for fixing occlusal plane only

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1849, OOGABOOGA and Darkstrand
Nothing special
chin wing does not.

It makes jaw look circleish and makes it narrower. I'd rather get jaw implants tbh.
Made me bloated, only looks good at very low bf and no bloat which I can't sustain.

bimax with ccw or cw

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Could this take a 140 degree gonial angle to a 124 degree angle?
yes
but you need a surgeon that will give you this much improvement since most surgeons are high inhib pussies

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Deleted member 1849
I have a 140 degree gonial angle, and an okay ramus. My gonial angle is horrible, Would a CCW improve it? A side wing ostetomy?

What about fillers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
fillers are good but not permanent and can migrate make you permabloated.
Correct me if I'm wrong but the migration problem is only present if you inject them in your cheeks or upper face in general, it does not happen on the jaw and fillers on the jaw also last way longer

• +1
Lol of course ccw rotation would change your gonial angle into the better.

• +1
Bimax with ccw rotation, facepulling, implants can also change gonial angle but you’ll still look recessed

• +1
If your gonial angle only looks bad from the side it isnt worth fixing imo

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5385 and Deleted member 1849

Wrap around jaw implant , chin wing(has to be certain type of cut where increases Ramus length)

• +1
The reason your mandible is at 140 degrees is because your maxilla is also downswung.
That means you need to increase the coronal growth of both your maxilla and mandible.

The long term, precautionary fix is is mew, keep good posture and don’t mouthbreathe, chew hard gum.

The surgical fix, would be 16 degrees ccw of both the maxilla and mandible, along side a bimax and potentially a sliding (vertical and/or horizontally) genioplasty.

Facspulling with the ‘facebow’ with MSE, which apparently youre getting, can theoretically bring the maxilla saggitally and coronally, making your mandible follow, in the end result your mandibles gonial angle will decrease, aswell as being projected more horizontally.

I wouldn’t recommend a chinwing if you’re looking to significantly improve your gonial angle.

I believe theres surgeries that can improve the gonial angle that aren’t available to the public yet.

Also, 99.% of surgeons would not dare to do 16 degrees ccw of both of your maxilla and mandible. Realistically aim for 6-10 degrees, even that Id say is a stretch.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385 and Deleted member 1849
The reason your mandible is at 140 degrees is because your maxilla is also downswung.
That means you need to increase the coronal growth of both your maxilla and mandible.

The long term, precautionary fix is is mew, keep good posture and don’t mouthbreathe, chew hard gum.

The surgical fix, would be 16 degrees ccw of both the maxilla and mandible, along side a bimax and potentially a sliding (vertical and/or horizontally) genioplasty.

Facspulling with the ‘facebow’ with MSE, which apparently youre getting, can theoretically bring the maxilla saggitally and coronally, making your mandible follow, in the end result your mandibles gonial angle will decrease, aswell as being projected more horizontally.

I wouldn’t recommend a chinwing if you’re looking to significantly improve your gonial angle.

I believe theres surgeries that can improve the gonial angle that aren’t available to the public yet.

Also, 99.% of surgeons would not dare to do 16 degrees ccw of both of your maxilla and mandible. Realistically aim for 6-10 degrees, even that Id say is a stretch.
Yeah, I'm recessed as fuck tbh.

Would 8 degrees of CCW + 10mm Bimax and 10mm sliding genio and side wing osetoemy be good for overall forward growth of the jaw and the maxilla as well as widening the bigonial width?

Nothing special
Elab on occlusal plane pls

Nothing special
CCW stands for counter clockwise rotation, rotating the maxilla and mandible from a downswung position. I think you have it mixed up.

Also your jaw surgery results looked fucking amazing. good job bro. Andrischev is a god.