We ALL are BONELESS IRL

N

NerverBegan

Bronze
Social 4954309 960 720

This is social distancing which is normally 1 meter but for most of ppl here who have social interactions we generally stand closer than this distance,now my point is that at a distance D < 1 meter we ALL are boneless just do the experience with your front camera OR just by getting closer to your mirror (lets say 30 centimeters or a bit less),you'll clearly see that your face is shrinked and just boneless overall.

This is even MORE true in the subway when you are at a good 30~20 centimeters from ppl.

Brutal. :feelsrope:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: beypazarisoda0, Allornothing, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others
I wish I could touch foids

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Madridista, Gerardwayfan, mvp2v1 and 1 other person
we all are like at least 3 cm recessed

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mvp2v1, 5'7 zoomer and Kofri727
View attachment 2964678
This is social distancing which is normally 1 meter but for most of ppl here who have social interactions we generally stand closer than this distance,now my point is that at a distance D < 1 meter we ALL are boneless just do the experience with your front camera OR just by getting closer to your mirror (lets say 30 centimeters or a bit less),you'll clearly see that your face is shrinked and just boneless overall.

This is even MORE true in the subway when you are at a good 30~20 centimeters from ppl.

Talk for yourself i have chad bones

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and piec
retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing and NerverBegan
My bones are still visible this cope

View attachment 2964678

ragebait thread , did read :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: NerverBegan
I am bone mogger 6psl 6'2
It's fine you can keep coping i'll make the same thread but with more proof and how human eye works for y'all to fully understand:Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back