We all should stop caring about all that shit tbh

Zdeweilx

Zdeweilx

Diamond
We all know looks plays and will always play a huge role in one's life, however, instead of rotting here I think we should just ignore the blackpilled statements we inadvertently dived in and focus on our general wellbeing.

Even if I'm permavirgin truecel, I already got approached by a handful of sluts and it was back when I was bluepilled/unaware about all of this. After becoming knowledgeable, I got fucking depressed and as of now I barely even leave my house and no longer have anything to talk about. I became a boring person to normies.

My theory is that we should just stop caring because the simple fact that we know too much about society and its quirks will never make us happy. Basically we live surrounded by normies so maybe we should just try to imitate them and deal with what we have, which remains not much indeed.

Thanks for coming to my ted talk btw.

TLDR for aspies : We know too much about how society works and thus will never reach the validation we're seeking nor a stable state of happiness and general wellebeing.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2506, Morpheus, Deleted member 4612 and 5 others
You could have just shut up and gone to bed, rather than writing a wall of coping bs, OP.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, Deleted member 1973, Vitruvian and 12 others
You could have just shut up and gone to bed, rather than writing a wall of coping bs, OP.
Coping is the only way to remain sane dude

• +1
Reactions: Morpheus and GordonFreeman
U can remain redpilled but just invest ur time in other stuff like moneymaxxing
When u can afford anything on the market u will be happy even if u wont be good looking

U can remain redpilled but just invest ur time in other stuff like moneymaxxing
When u can afford anything on the market u will be happy even if u wont be good looking
Redpilled? Jfl I wish I was. I'm darkblackpilled dude for me theres no more hope in this shitty life.
And moneymaxxing is cope without genuine female validation.

Another dumb thread by this faggot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 245 and Pietrosiek
Wrong section and bad thread

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel
You're all criticizing what I'm saying but its the truth, even dogs are happier than us
Cope yourself out of this forum then
Cope your mom out of my bedroom retarded fuck

OP I struggle with this too. Maxxing is good and I learn a lot and seeing transformations is lifefuel but it’s hard to balance with being content

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands and Zdeweilx
Not a single action potential activated the axon of my optic nerve to read this shit thread
But very interesting thread just not my opinion, op good thread.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, Pietrosiek and Zdeweilx
It doesnt matter if my thread is shit I myself am shit anyways just wanted to know whether other people were contemplating the "fuck this shit" way and returning to the bluepill realm

Can we ban these rotters; their aura is depressing. You can go destroy your meat in the corner of your room while we’re looksMaxxing, even if you didn’t get female validation it’s better to be the best version of yourself and moneyMaxx so you can atleast live life. Imagine beating your meat all day instead of going on a cruise

Can we ban these rotters; their aura is depressing. You can go destroy your meat in the corner of your room while we’re looksMaxxing, even if you didn’t get female validation it’s better to be the best version of yourself and moneyMaxx so you can atleast live life. Imagine beating your meat all day instead of going on a cruise
What r u doing to ascend anyways jfl

yeah, fuck that i will eat sugar

Just be yourself bro thread
Bluecels are the new greycels

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Zdeweilx
Cryonics is the only hope!! :p

What r u doing to ascend anyways jfl
I make 3K a week with vouchers; getting MSE, MSDO, Fat Grafting, FacePulling, Invisalign, Neck Lipo, Eyebrow Transplant, EyeLash Transplant all before September. I’m only on this site to see if there’s good info to learn unlike your musty thread. If you truly wanted to ascend you’d find a way to make money whether it’s illegal or legal. You’re just bitching and crying. You’ll never make it in life with a defeatist mentality like that

• +1
Reactions: Zdeweilx
I make 3K a week with vouchers; getting MSE, MSDO, Fat Grafting, FacePulling, Invisalign, Neck Lipo, Eyebrow Transplant, EyeLash Transplant all before September. I’m only on this site to see if there’s good info to learn unlike your musty thread. If you truly wanted to ascend you’d find a way to make money whether it’s illegal or legal. You’re just bitching and crying. You’ll never make it in life with a defeatist mentality like that
Mirin your dedication tbh
I just dont know how to make money. Wageslaving isnt worth it in my country and my parents want to send me to college.

• +1
Reactions: GetThatBread
I just dont know how to make money. Wageslaving isnt worth it in my country and my parents want to send me to college.
Learn programming or sales or something they don't require college

Thanks bro; Nah WageSlaving is for low IQ clowns that are wasting precious time. I make my money online

You just can't ignore the importance of looks. They play a huge role in your life, and anyone halfway intelligent is putting time, effort and money into improving physical appearance.

That said, it doesn't need to be your entire identity. I am more than just a looksmaxxer.

I'm low iq and low discipline. No way in hell am I making smart money ever. Its over for me.
Thanks bro; Nah WageSlaving is for low IQ clowns that are wasting precious time. I make my money online
Out of curiosity are you ewhoring, instagramfamemaxxing or dropshipping?

You just can't ignore the importance of looks. They play a huge role in your life, and anyone halfway intelligent is putting time, effort and money into improving physical appearance.

That said, it doesn't need to be your entire identity. I am more than just a looksmaxxer.
Wise words but its hard not to get discouraged when you find out you'll have to work twice as hard as other people just because of bad genetics. Life is rigged from the start and nobody dares to assume it.

but its also about lifestylemaxing
you want passive income or working 2-4h pe rday max, otherwise its not a life
not mentioning thats in general for most ppl here its about locationmax or lifestyle max cause surgeries wont do major shit
improve a littble bit, but not mm level

Wise words but its hard not to get discouraged when you find out you'll have to work twice as hard as other people just because of bad genetics. Life is rigged from the start and nobody dares to assume it.
I get you, but things aren't going to change magically.

You either work with the reality you're given, or you stay the basement dwelling truecel forever.

• +1
Reactions: WBC323
I get you, but things aren't going to change magically.

You either work with the reality you're given, or you stay the basement dwelling truecel forever.

Attachments

• 43BAE15C-3A71-4B35-948F-3E2DC72DD734.jpeg
    43BAE15C-3A71-4B35-948F-3E2DC72DD734.jpeg
    39.6 KB · Views: 0
I'm low iq and low discipline. No way in hell am I making smart money ever. Its over for me.

Out of curiosity are you ewhoring, instagramfamemaxxing or dropshipping?
I used to DropShip when it was actually profitable; made around 3-6K but now it’s too saturated and the normies have caught on. If you think EWhoring is quick and profitable just get a job at Walmart tbh. The sad bluePilled TrueCels have learned that they’re getting CatFished upon. InstaFameMaxxing is legit but it takes dedication and time. Search up TeeJayX6 on YT; that’s my Main method

• +1
Dn rd but blackpilling yourself to rot and not do anything isn't a very good idea lol

I used to DropShip when it was actually profitable; made around 3-6K but now it’s too saturated and the normies have caught on. If you think EWhoring is quick and profitable just get a job at Walmart tbh. The sad bluePilled TrueCels have learned that they’re getting CatFished upon. InstaFameMaxxing is legit but it takes dedication and time. Search up TeeJayX6 on YT; that’s my Main method
Thanks bro. Will check it up for sure. If I can make a fifth of what you earn I'll be happy ngl.

Dn rd but blackpilling yourself to rot and not do anything isn't a very good idea lol
ikr but this shit world is making me go nuts. I wish I was in a better position rn.

Thanks bro. Will check it up for sure. If I can make a fifth of what you earn I'll be happy ngl.

ikr but this shit world is making me go nuts. I wish I was in a better position rn.
I'm inmune most of the time but dick size is my weakness lol

Once you go black you never go back buddy boyo

We all know looks plays and will always play a huge role in one's life, however, instead of rotting here I think we should just ignore the blackpilled statements we inadvertently dived in and focus on our general wellbeing.

Even if I'm permavirgin truecel, I already got approached by a handful of sluts and it was back when I was bluepilled/unaware about all of this. After becoming knowledgeable, I got fucking depressed and as of now I barely even leave my house and no longer have anything to talk about. I became a boring person to normies.

My theory is that we should just stop caring because the simple fact that we know too much about society and its quirks will never make us happy. Basically we live surrounded by normies so maybe we should just try to imitate them and deal with what we have, which remains not much indeed.

TLDR for aspies : We know too much about how society works and thus will never reach the validation we're seeking nor a stable state of happiness and general wellebeing.
I actually started getting feedbacks the year I started looksmaxing and I got blackpilled

yes basically coping.
Just do your surgeries and don't think about it motto

Good title. Dinnr but I assume the thread is good too

this guys 100% right but u hivemind idiots will never understand

• Love it