We are all gonna make it, Brah!

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Sub-Mod

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Esteban1997, ezio6, Prettyboy and 13 others
Long midfacecels with close set eyes and a body of a 16 yo are programmed to never make it. The hard reality is, not everyone is genetically predisposed to making it. Some shit is set in stone.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Prettyboy, eduardkoopman, Deleted member 5180 and 2 others
Gym everyday just for mental.

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy, Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 5180 and 1 other person
Long midfacecels with close set eyes and a body of a 16 yo are programmed to never make it. The hard reality is, not everyone is genetically predisposed to making it. Some shit is set in stone.
the Manlet pill is the most brutal one, together with race.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, Deleted member 11425, Deleted member 14561 and 1 other person
Hit the gym/do sports; bro!
Yes im signing up for sports next month, because i need more friends. i am a good social person when i meet people but i meet so few so i have few friends. im looking forward to it.
social circles are important guys

• Love it
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Chadethnic101
Yes im signing up for sports next month, because i need more friends. i am a good social person when i meet people but i meet so few so i have few friends. im looking forward to it.
social circles are important guys
True that. Social circles are good to have.
I had a pretty decent one, with religion related. But I stepped out of that religion, so that deminished it significanty. But can always build up again a bit.

And always try to have fun times regularly also; even if womens are 404-error absent in life.

Absolutely you are a wise man, you don't need to constantly have women in your life for new experiences and good times!!

I had a pretty decent one, with religion related. But I stepped out of that religion, so that deminished it significanty. But can always build up again a bit.
Yes bro glad to hear so

How old are u? Just know that its not very easy to get friends when ur an adult (30+ i mean by that)
most friends are made in ur teens and early 20s. dont miss out lol

Yes bro glad to hear so
Thanks, brah
How old are u?
38 brah. I got a little bit better looking with age :D:p:ROFLMAO: . But also don't beieve redpillers, men age like milk alos. I am a bit of outlier/exception case
Just know that its not very easy to get friends when ur an adult (30+ i mean by that)
It's different. From my experience.

* In my younger time. Friends made when teens and 20's; was made around just chilling and doing games, going out, haveing similar popularity and status. Also others are more social when young, so no or less need to be social pro-active oneself.
It's a bit more difficult nowadya to keep friends from youth, as it was in the past. because people nowadays move more far away, and different lifestyles. Back in the days. All guys went to same school and got buddies there, and than got job at the same factories, and married around the same age and had kids at same age. So matching lifestyles alot throughout life. But that all changed now, people have more diverse lifestyles.

* Now in 30'; friend are more made on average around similar goals, interests, and how can help each other. Ain't no 35 year old guys, whom wanna chill maxx all weekend doing games and what not. Most are busy. So one doesn't make friends anymore in tthat type of way. But around working together on stuff and so on; and than chilling a bit afterwards, etc..
One eneeds to be soically more pro-active though, than when teenager. It's also going a bit slower possibly, than when younger.

That's usually how it goes, on average.

People complaining can't make any friends when older.
Is either due to them not having adapted, and think it still happens the same way as in teens.
Or they not usefull people or something. I dunno.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: homesick
Yes bro glad to hear so

How old are u? Just know that its not very easy to get friends when ur an adult (30+ i mean by that)

Pretty true as far as good friends usually. Just moving on from high school/college sees most good friends living too far away to hang out with much unless you are one of the few to remain in your hometown afterwards. Friends made in mid 20s plus are not the same usually.

Oh,
i forgot to tagg the Zyzz fan of this forum. @invincible1

Thanks, brah

38 brah. I got a little bit better looking with age :D:p:ROFLMAO: . But also don't beieve redpillers, men age like milk alos. I am a bit of outlier/exception case

* In my younger time. Friends made when teens and 20's; was made around just chilling and doing games, going out, haveing similar popularity and status. Also others are more social when young, so no or less need to be social pro-active oneself.

* Now in 30'; friend are more made on average around similar goals, interests, and how can help each other. Ain't no 35 year old guys, whom wanna chill maxx all weekend doing games and what not. Most are busy. So one doesn't make friends anymore in tthat type of way. But around working together on stuff and so on; and than chilling a bit afterwards, etc..
One eneeds to be soically more pro-active though, than when teenager. It's also going a bit slower possibly, than when younger.

Is either due to them not having adapted, and think it still happens the same way as in teens.

Thanks, brah

It's a bit more difficult nowadya to keep friends from youth, as it was in the past. because people nowadays move more far away, and different lifestyles. Back in the days. All guys went to same school and got buddies there, and than got job at the same factories, and married around the same age and had kids at same age. So matching lifestyles alot throughout life. But that all changed now, people have more diverse lifestyles.

Yes I know most men dont age very well. Hair being one of the most important factors, if ur not part of the minority with god tier bones

i could use suncreen 50 every day but i look better with a slight tan

I'm 21 so thanks for explaining this to me. i understand what ur saying that u dont just chill out and do nothing at 30-35+. seems resonable

I just want a big social circle now. Im already working alot + studying so i will have goals etc when i get older to reach. but i wanna enjoy being "young" (im not so young anymore) when i still can. go out etc. because i barely every do it

thanks for good reply bro

So sad, you are not gonna make it brah.

BUT, the 16 yo body shape, can be managed a bit, IF you are not very short!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11425
Absolutely you are a wise man, you don't need to constantly have women in your life for new experiences and good times!!
#truethat

I had a good period/time when I was religion monkmaxxing, which included celibacy. That cope ran out after like 4 years, but the first 2-3 years, I was quite happy overall in this cope

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
3a5.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: JosephGarrot123

#truethat

I had a good period/time when I was religion monkmaxxing, which included celibacy. That cope ran out after like 4 years, but the first 2-3 years, I was quite happy overall in this cope
What sorta societies you recommend for meeting nice women, was thinking volleyball, Spanish class and salsa dancing.

Life maxxing needs to be done alongside looksmaxxxing for maximum effect and satisfaction imo, you have to already be that 'chad' in terms of your life activities, even if you don't do well sexually yet in life

Mirin

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
although true.

IT'S VERY UNFAIR. TO USE A DUDE HIS PIC, WHEN HE IS DOING DEADLIFTS!
That will deduct like 5%-10% of his width.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
What sorta societies you recommend for meeting nice women, was thinking volleyball, Spanish class and salsa dancing.
all sounds good.
one needs do define "nice" women. because a vague term.
Life maxxing needs to be done alongside looksmaxxxing for maximum effect and satisfaction imo, you have to already be that 'chad' in terms of your life activities, even if you don't do well sexually yet in life
to be honest.
The benifits from being better looking, are almost more outside of dating. being good looking, it actually benifits having a decetly social life. Because a goo looking person, gets good treatments more often, so it'sthan a good idead to come in contacts with people.
The oposite is kinda true for bad looking peoples.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Chadethnic101
all sounds good.
one needs do define "nice" women. because a vague term.

to be honest.
The benifits from being better looking, are almost more outside of dating. being good looking, it actually benifits having a decetly social life. Because a goo looking person, gets good treatments more often, so it'sthan a good idead to come in contacts with people.
The oposite is kinda true for bad looking peoples.
Sorry by 'nice' women I mean attractive prime women lol
Agreed you are treated really well when decent looking in general life

Mogs the haters

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
FUAAAAAAAAAAAARK

• Love it
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Esteban1997 and eduardkoopman
Sorry by 'nice' women I mean attractive prime women lol
Well, prime women are online. But online dating is like going to a bar, where out of the 100 people there; 75 are dudes and 25 are women. And all the 75 guys there in the bar; are all mass approaching pua's hitting on each and every woman 1 or multipule times. SO better be really good looking online.

Otherwise. One can do hobbies and stuff you like but young women do also. That could be sports related, or dancing, or yoga, or whatever.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Love this! Bring each other up cunts!!
The face also looked better, in this guy his effort off going full dedication for 3 months.

3 months, can make a good change. If you beats mode it.
Going full out for first 3 motnhs, to see gains and not get discurouged. is maybe a good idea. Than after the 3 months, can adapt a more doable, and maintenaince ish type of mode.

Kinda mirin, good start results from this guy.