We are all subjects to this small chad

A

AlwaysHaveQuestions

Banned
This 5'7 infinite PSL god

We are all animals compare to him. Those smaller than him are insects. Those bigger than him are oversized ogres. Any deviation from his is simply a sign of imperfection. Any sign of aggression he will just calmly look at you and give you a knowing smirk.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6789, Deleted member 8699, Deleted member 7753 and 2 others
@Chad1212

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), Deleted member 6191 and 4 others
him and his brother piss me off when i have to see their weird faces on screen

• JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung and AlwaysHaveQuestions
Once someone told me i look like him

• Woah
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
him and his brother piss me off when i have to see their weird faces on screen
that's the point of the post. they look so smug all the time it's like they are better than us that's why you are mad.

View attachment 714151
We are all animals compare to him. Those smaller than him are insects. Those bigger than him are oversized ogres. Any deviation from his is simply a sign of imperfection. Any sign of aggression he will just calmly look at you and give you a knowing smirk.
JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
i will be scared. but because of my zen like attitude i don't show it. i have my anesthesia in my pocket because I am a psychopathic doctor and all i need is 5 seconds to make you sleep. i will show no fear and you will fear me. i have calculated your mental state and know you won't dare touch me. aggresive people rely on fear for their dopamine. if you don't show fear they will do nothing

His NCT eyes glance at my direction. It's incomprehensible. Where are his eyes looking? Me? Why is he so relaxed? Can't he see my demonic dimorphic eyes glaring at him like a sniper scope? He blinks and his eyes were blanket by a thin shiny layer of UEE. Such thin skin protecting arguably the most important organ of the body, and he is showing it off! How arrogant of him!

If he posted here without statusmax you guys would rate him 4 PSL

View attachment 714151
Manlet

Everyone coping.. he terramogged everyone in 21 jump street

5'5 but insane face

6'3 chadlite with good frame moggs him irl

this is the fella who relates himself to tom cruise? lmfao he is not even 1 PSL, srsly phenotype belongs in the gutter, and on top of that he is ugly as fuck

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot