We are hitting NUCLEAR levels of cope from blue pilled failed normie tiktokers. VIDEO INSIDE!

Areuready

Areuready

Silver
I don't see how men continue to taste the blackpill every day and even admit to it unwillingly but still refuse to acknowledge what it's telling them.

You only need to watch the 1minute I haven't watched the whole video myself. But just wow. How can you just clear as day see the truth of the world and you still are in denial.
Have a quick watch, watch at least the whole first minute like i have. I didn't bother watching the last 2 but i might at this point.

Attachments

• Goodguysdont.mp4
    5.4 MB
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Iris, noodlelover, Deleted member 5180 and 10 others
Imagine having such low testosterone that you suck up to women like a child trying to win their dad's approval in the most pathetic way imaginable.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Iris, thecel and 16 others
Its sad

• +1
Reactions: Iris, thecel, Preoximerianas and 2 others
The Asian dude is bluepilled, why would he ask a woman this question and expect to hear an honest answer? Also kek at the woman saying "Chad" when he is the exception to the rule of what she was complaining about :lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Iris, rydofx and 3 others
"good guys"
Yeah she already lost, good guys get 0 pussy, also I doubt this whore knows what a good guy even is. A guy could ACT like a good guy or be a good guy, to her it wouldn't matter, he'd be a cuck to her either way:lul:

"disrespect boundaries"
Yeah, she has no boundaries for Chad, so ofc he doesn't disrespect them. Also, even actual good guys have no clue what that even means for each girl since it's so subjective. So again, bullshit.

Remember, this is the same type of whore that would use men for money, yet doesn't want to be used for her body:ROFLMAO:

"make women uncomfortable"

You can feel uncomfortable or offended by anything, so no, this whore is lying again. Also note that she wouldn't feel uncomfortable around Chad. Kinda funny how Chad doesn't do any of the stuff good guys don't do either, since she won't feel uncomfortable or her boundaries disrespected unless she wants to fuck a guy.

Holy shit why have I typed this up, NNN has me turning into an angry incel:forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Iris, rydofx, Preoximerianas and 4 others
Holy shit why have I typed this up, NNN has me turning into an angry incel
Men going ER would be common if not for the coom induced lethargy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RobticaI, Deleted member 5180, Deleted member 6423 and 8 others
Men going ER would be common if not for the coom induced lethargy
True. Can anybody explain why whores are so dumb? I literally saw one on TikTok say if a man/men doesn't/don't like a certain character (in any book, TV show, film etc.), she'll like the character:lul:And then she pretends men are triggered meanwhile there's 0 men in comments:ROFLMAO:

Why do they copemaxx? They are so clearly triggered by everything existing, why do they hide it?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Patient A
The answer is online dating. If you aren't getting anything from dating apps and social media, it's over.

Methods of dating

By the time we get data updated for the pandemic, we'll see that online dating will be the clear winner with how heterosexual couples meet.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, noodlelover, Deleted member 5180 and 3 others
how does he not realise he is ugly genuine question

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
True. Can anybody explain why whores are so dumb? I literally saw one on TikTok say if a man/men doesn't/don't like a certain character (in any book, TV show, film etc.), she'll like the character:lul:And then she pretends men are triggered meanwhile there's 0 men in comments:ROFLMAO:

Why do they copemaxx? They are so clearly triggered by everything existing, why do they hide it?
To be honest bro, i have no idea what the fuck you are talking about and i have no idea what the point of the first thread post from OP was actually about.

point given you are more understandable than OP seriously go back and read that first post and watch the whole video and tell me that this isn’t an asylum scenario.

To be honest bro, i have no idea what the fuck you are talking about and i have no idea what the point of the first thread post from OP was actually about.

point given you are more understandable than OP seriously go back and read that first post and watch the whole video and tell me that this isn’t an asylum scenario.
Asylum scenario? Wdym?

And what didn't you understand about my post?

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
youngcel has been gaslighted all his life. he'll learn soon

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Unreal Levels of Cope Logic
1) Girls are uncomfortable everywhere I approach them.
2) There must be a different environmental cause for their discomfort, unrelated to me, for every possible place I could talk to them.

TBH, it's China and any one who can't see it, isn't looking. Ticktock is designed to target the youth and promote content that promotes an external locus of control to destabilize western society, specifically America and destroy it's economic engine of growth. It is succeeding.

Example External Local of control narratives promoted by TickTock:
1) You're not fat because you stuff yourself with processed foods/eat too much, it's just your metabolism/genetics
2) You didn't choose to change your gender, the government assigned you the wrong gender.
3) Trans don't have high murder rates because they are mentally ill people often, engaging in higher mortality rate culture of drugs and prostitution it's because of transfobics.
4) You're not poor because you lack ambition to make something of your life and are a lazy fuck who eats cereal for breakfast, it's Jeff Bezo's fault.
5) It doesn't matter what your weight is, people are healthy at all sizes, and you can't control it.
6) Police are targeting people based on race. (Not backed up by any of the data. See Google's Open Policing project or FBI crime stats for data and data analysis)

The rest of the content promoted on the platform just rots brains.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Bowswor, Patient A and Deleted member 2733
Unreal Levels of Cope Logic
1) Girls are uncomfortable everywhere I approach them.
2) There must be a different environmental cause for their discomfort, unrelated to me, for every possible place I could talk to them.

TBH, it's China and any one who can't see it, isn't looking. Ticktock is designed to target the youth and promote content that promotes an external locus of control to destabilize western society, specifically America and destroy it's economic engine of growth. It is succeeding.

Example External Local of control narratives promoted by TickTock:
1) You're not fat because you stuff yourself with processed foods/eat too much, it's just your metabolism/genetics
2) You didn't choose to change your gender, the government assigned you the wrong gender.
3) Trans don't have high murder rates because they are mentally ill people often, engaging in higher mortality rate culture of drugs and prostitution it's because of transfobics.
4) You're not poor because you lack ambition to make something of your life and are a lazy fuck who eats cereal for breakfast, it's Jeff Bezo's fault.
5) It doesn't matter what your weight is, people are healthy at all sizes, and you can't control it.
6) Police are targeting people based on race. (Not backed up by any of the data. See Google's Open Policing project or FBI crime stats for data and data analysis)

The rest of the content promoted on the platform just rots brains.
I have no idea where i stand to be honest. I've gone precovid and had good times and talks with women. I had female coworkers add me on social media and even a female coworker show me her nudes lol. I go to school and have no problem talking to my female classmates. but every night i'm alone by myself in my room. I get tinder matches sometimes but no one talks to me. I'm like, idfk what.

I have no idea where i stand to be honest. I've gone precovid and had good times and talks with women. I had female coworkers add me on social media and even a female coworker show me her nudes lol. I go to school and have no problem talking to my female classmates. but every night i'm alone by myself in my room. I get tinder matches sometimes but no one talks to me. I'm like, idfk what.
I've heard the hypothesis that covid increased women's standards by pushing more people onto dating apps.

But as far as matches to dates conversion, looking at the stats of other guys may put things into perspective for you. In this one example it's a 5% conversion rate from matches to dates.

This guy has a 4% matches to dates conversion rate:

I think that's about the conversion rate I get. Over the past couple years I've only gotten enough matches to convert one of them into a date which she rejected me.

My guess is that you are a good looking, non-chad, who will need to swipe and pursue more girls to find a girlfriend.

So let's assume some basic starting stats (roughly from tinder stats of other guys):
4% matches to dates conversion
10% dates to LTR conversion (90% girls reject you and you never see them again)
0.4% matches to LTR conversion (multiplying above two probabilities)

How I did the math.

Chance of at least one LTR after:
18 matches = 7% (How many matches I saw you had from another post)
100 matches = 33.0%
200 matches = 55.1%
300 matches = 67.0%
500 matches = 86.5%
1000 matches = 98.2%
2000 matches = 99.97% (You will likely be in a relationship before you reach 2000 matches, if you're trying)

So to get to 98.2% chance of LTR you would have to swipe 56 times as much as you did to get your 18 matches.
To get to 99.97% chance of LTR you would need to swipe on 112 times as much as you did to get your 18 matches.

There is only going to be a certain amount of new people coming on to the app per week for your area, so you can do the math on that, or give me the numbers and I'll do it.

I would love to know how many months, years, or decades it would take for you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back