We are in the final days of this forum

Mr. President

Mr. President

Just do it brah
The forum is dying slowly but surely, ever since it started getting exposure in early 23. The invasion, Master on the bbc it feels like the forum is on borrowed time at this point im glad i could experience a little bit of what it was. I would have wanted to be on here in 2020 it seemed alot more hopeful then

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MonoTBB, LooksThinker, Skywalker and 9 others
Im kinda glad i joined late (Nov 2022) cause this forum is unhealthy as shit for you if you really wanna ascend

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43403, 12PSLsubhuman, horizontallytall and 5 others
Just use BoTB threads and ignore every other subforum

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, redmaxx, KingCartierrr23 and 11 others
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Mr. President
I’ve got my sources, copied down all BOTB threads to a google spreadsheet, know what I need to do and I’m starting my internship soon so I’m indifferent.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31497, Nick.Harte, Deleted member 27746 and 5 others
I’ve got my sources, copied down all BOTB threads to a google spreadsheet, know what I need to do and I’m starting my internship soon so I’m indifferent.
can you dm it to me?

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Here's proof of how long I've been on psl

Screenshot 20231023 091103

As someone who's been on PSL literally since shortly after I I could read its not going anywhere

People have always been saying the forum will die and yet this sphere endures

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Kristin, Lookologist003, Skywalker and 7 others

View attachment 2516324

As someone who's been on PSL literally since shortly after I I could read its not going anywhere

download it to a word file
It’s not just one spreadsheet though, it’s a file with each doc corresponding to each BOTB thread.

Hold on, I need to add a few more threads, just checked and I’ve missed out someZ

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
not long till a shooting happens, the incel used this website with an account of 10 posts and 1 reps. media gonna blame incel forums once again and we will closed its a matter of time now,

• +1
not long till a shooting happens, the incel used this website with an account of 10 posts and 1 reps. media gonna blame incel forums once again and we will closed its a matter of time now,
The Maine shooter posted on this forum?

The forum is dying slowly but surely, ever since it started getting exposure in early 23. The invasion, Master on the bbc it feels like the forum is on borrowed time at this point im glad i could experience a little bit of what it was. I would have wanted to be on here in 2020 it seemed alot more hopeful then
i think its just a down phase

We are in the final days of your face

Forums been decreasing in quality since 2020. Might get better once this shit tiktok trend dies down though.

We are in the final days of your face
I stand with you

• +1
Reactions: klip11 and Mr. President
schizo post

Yea, causs most posts feel useless now

View attachment 2516324

These communities only grew in size over the years

Quality wise its def lower tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Nick.Harte and Deleted member 21345
These communities only grew in size over the years

Quality wise its def lower tho
True tbh

Side note, I almost thought you were this classic PSL dude RogerRabbit before I noticed the discrepancies

He was Dutch, 6'5 and KHV in his 20s, everyone said he was a fakecel but he always said height didn't matter that much lol

It's a good comparison though. He was highly popular

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Lookologist003 and MoggerGaston
I wish I joined in 2018/19.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
True tbh

Side note, I almost thought you were this classic PSL dude RogerRabbit before I noticed the discrepancies

He was Dutch, 6'5 and KHV in his 20s, everyone said he was a fakecel but he always said height didn't matter that much lol

It's a good comparison though. He was highly popular
I dont know him, but thanks for the compliment

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345

View attachment 2516324

what would even be the point now?
Master explained why it wont die but literally if it would 5 seconds later some big name here will open ANOTHER FORUM and probably gather half the user base in an instant lmao.....
then all the BOTB will slowly emerge on said forum/ forums

theres literally a couple looksmaxxing sites already ...so this shit cant die lol

He was Dutch, 6'5 and KHV in his 20s, everyone said he was a fakecel but he always said height didn't matter that much
all he needed was to geomaxx to another country lol, just like @MoggerGaston
but it shows just how mentally ill and basement shut-ins people in these spaces trully are 😭

all he needed was to geomaxx to another country lol, just like @MoggerGaston
but it shows just how mentally ill and basement shut-ins people in these spaces trully are 😭
just move to another continent to get laid - theory

the only one mentally ill here is you

When i go ER this forum will be taken down for good

• WTF
Reactions: Skywalker
Death to psl !

• +1
who cares. i can always go back to reddit and shitpostmaxx

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Skywalker
Bro you joined at May 💀

• JFL
who cares. i can always go back to reddit and shitpostmaxx
people telling me 6' is NOT an above average height is one of the methods i use to detect severe autism on this forum so that i avoid them afterwards :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: exo
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Mr. President
Bro you joined at May 💀
does not mean the culuture has not changed. It used to be alot more productive. I am the type that changed the forum for the worse

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and Skywalker
i should do the same tbh

does not mean the culuture has not changed. It used to be alot more productive. I am the type that changed the forum for the worse
Ik what you mean since i joined at April.
But how has the forum become any less productive than before? (early 2023).

• +1