We are living in the golden age of humanity atm

Spartacus1-

Spartacus1-

The world is yours
How does that make you feel? Every domain out there is having breakthroughs every day. We will probably reach singularity by 2030s. AI will become Artificial general intelligence which is basically super intelligence without sentience, The life span of humans will extend from 70-80 too 500+...etc The next few decades are something to look forward to. Thinking about the future is a major lifefuel for me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Dn rd
My pp big

Jfl if you Think that incels will benefit from any of this, the genetic elite are the only one's who will transcend thanks to technology.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597 and Deleted member 4430
Arguably early 2000 to like 2009 were better
Good technology to cope, video game feeled great, females were much less validated, easier to get for 90 percent of guys, people socializing more, partying was at its best, now people are sticked to their iphones 24/7

• +1
Reactions: Mexicanboi and Gaia262
Arguably early 2000 to like 2009 were better
Good technology to cope, video game feeled great, females were much less validated, easier to get for 90 percent of guys, people socializing more, partying was at its best, now people are sticked to their iphones 24/7
Im talking about technological advancement. Not personal preferential towards a certain era. Which is not "arguable".
Jfl if you Think that incels will benefit from any of this, the genetic elite are the only one's who will transcend thanks to technology.
I dont care about incels. Technology needs to be commercial to be profitable. The elitist cant possibly fund or procure profits substantial enough to develop such technologies. They may get better versions but not the only version.

Last edited:
Yes bro.

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
Imagine living to be 500 years old as an incel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563
Not for men it's only worse