God make my neurotransmitters great inc
We are here to take over

F59DE228 B8CE 4E1D A265 849C702DA17F

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL, InSplit and Debetro
Slenderman indian dlc

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Deleted member 23558
Tell me your secret of how you went from Fritzpatrick VI skin type to II-III, I need to from II to I 1/2

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Tell me your secret of how you went from Fritzpatrick VI skin type to II-III, I need to from II to I 1/2
Decreasing estrogen

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
20231022 211830

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon and Debetro
I think being Indian is a tragic misstep in human evolution. We became too subhuman; arranged marriages created an aspect of nature separate from itself. We are creatures that should not exist by natural law. We are things that labor under the illusion of having a self, a secretion of sensory experience and feeling, programmed with total assurance that we are each somebody, when in fact everybody’s nobody. Every new Indian is an exact carbon copy of the previous one. I think the honorable thing for us Indians to do is deny our programming, stop reproducing, walk hand in hand into extinction, one last midnight, bhais and sisters opting out of a raw deal.

Face-App-1663083543860.jpg

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vermilioncore, rand anon and Deleted member 20370
I think being Indian is a tragic misstep in human evolution. We became too subhuman; arranged marriages created an aspect of nature separate from itself. We are creatures that should not exist by natural law. We are things that labor under the illusion of having a self, a secretion of sensory experience and feeling, programmed with total assurance that we are each somebody, when in fact everybody’s nobody. Every new Indian is an exact carbon copy of the previous one. I think the honorable thing for us Indians to do is deny our programming, stop reproducing, walk hand in hand into extinction, one last midnight, bhais and sisters opting out of a raw deal.

Face-App-1663083543860.jpg
Dnr

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
@Vermilioncore

@Allornothing @the BULL look up on my works and despair

Na you’re here to take a shit, street shitting ah mofo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558