WE ARE SO BACK: just paid an advance to the pharmacy. i will collect my anastrozole tomorrow afternoon.

M

MA_ascender

Sphinx
will be taking a quarter pill everyday as i said. @nakus @Sapieeen @tempelcat4 @socialcel

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sapieeen, 97baHater, twojei and 2 others
@97baHater @wsada

• Love it
Reactions: 97baHater and wsada
:love::love::feelshaha::feelshaha::Comfy::Comfy::soy::soy::soy::love::feelshaha:😢:soy::love:😢:no::feelswhy::no:😢

• +1
Reactions: tempelcat4
time to follow my guide for real roids now

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and MA_ascender
time to follow my guide for real roids now
cant roid until i get off the heightmaxxing stuff. roids and crashed estrogen is an all red blood lipid panel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72978
W

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
@ParanoidHungLatino

i'll probably start T4 soon after more research

W brah, I'm happy for u wallah :love::love::love:

• +1
Congrats homie

• Love it
will be taking a quarter pill everyday as i said. @nakus @Sapieeen @tempelcat4 @socialcel
quarter of a pill is nothing bro take the full pill this shit does nothing to you be on the safe side

quarter of a pill is nothing bro take the full pill this shit does nothing to you be on the safe side
i need to start and adjust. besides its expensive asl i want my supply to last a decent time. brutal poorpill 😢

and didnt studies show half a pill and a full pill had literally the same effect

im doing some cope estrogenminning and it seems to be working already (nipples got less puffy) so i think copes + 0.25 mg will do the job

All this to add one inch of height

GOOD LUCK. I hope everything works out. Remember to post results

• +1
GOOD LUCK. I hope everything works out. Remember to post results
i absolutely will bro. do you think 0.25 mg is a good dose? will up to 0.5 if i take thyroid hormones