WE ARE SO LUCKY TO EXIST

Suave

Suave

xXuCantSTOPmeXx
i mean we dont even know what we truly are, but look around, we are the only life in this small tiny solar system, this universe is huge, you might not understand my true my mindset right now but WE ARE ALIVE, isnt that insane? we actually got lucky to live and experience life on earth, to experience consciousness, emotions, we are what is, everyone is truly unique, theres no other you, out of billions of people u have been coded uniquely, if you dont believe in god or anything spiritual, then you should understand what i mean even more, all the math behind our world, what are the chances you landed here? .000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001? this is no cope, we are here for a reason, whatever it might be

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Unbound, godlikesz and Deleted member 1338
My purpose is to ldar on .me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866, Deleted member 6113, sytyl and 1 other person
Cope, there is no deep meaning to life or the universe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1338
Life is suffering

Tenor 36

Cope, there is no deep meaning to life or the universe
The reason to live is pleasure. If you can't get pleasure from life then it's better commit suicide.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
The reason to live is pleasure. If you can't get pleasure from life then it's better commit suicide.
by the way we are programed, it clearly isnt, or else life wouldnt have its ups n downs, life is a loop hole, thats why its complicated, not happy>wanna commit suicide>if you commit suicide you wont have happiness or life>no suicide>rinse n repeat. we are selfish creatures really, we know how to help ourselves and do whats best for us though, with the amount of unhappy people all over the world, the suicide rate is quite low, just goes to show we all know deep down suicide isnt the answer