We are the forgotten generation!!!

HighTGymcel

HighTGymcel

On the way to find myself.
We are a generation of men who didnt get love, affection, attention or anything we desire but we always need to do shitty work and everybody says its our fault that everything is going bad. We are truely forgotten by society. The boomers hate us, the females of all generations dont even know that we exist and the chads make fun of us. We are truely a generation of doomers.

IMG 20191125 235303 160

Attention! [Serious] Tag Notice

• Jokes, puns, and off-topic comments are not permitted in any comment, parent or child.
  • Parent comments that aren't from the target group will be removed, along with their child replies.
  • Report comments that violate these rules.
Posts that have few relevant answers within the first hour, and posts that are not appropriate for the [Serious] tag will be removed. Consider doing an AMA request instead.

Thanks for your cooperation and enjoy the discussion!

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.

• Jokes, puns, and off-topic comments are not permitted in any comment, parent or child.
  • Parent comments that aren't from the target group will be removed, along with their child replies.
Posts that have few relevant answers within the first hour, and posts that are not appropriate for the [Serious] tag will be removed. Consider doing an AMA request instead.

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.
I will eat your guts
and then shit my pants

• +1
Reactions: HighTGymcel
yeah thats the boomers fault. I wish we had another world war so I could die without looking like a pussy.

botcel