We are walking meat bags set to expire.

Gengar

Gengar

unattractive
Staff
Our lives are meaningless in the end. Even if you change the world someday, you will be nothing but bones underground.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane, horizontallytall, Deleted member 22918 and 9 others
I agree, I still wanna bang some bitches before I die though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 20370 and 4 others
Yup just sacks of meat hanging around. Rocky type shit innit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Catawampus, RecessedChinCel, TsarTsar444 and 5 others
Yeah tbh this is something the hospital taught me ngl.

• Woah
Reactions: Gengar
Thats its best to ldar so you can be ready 4 death

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and Gengar
Yes. That's why i don't care about the future, and enjoy the moment.

• +1
  • +1
We're just sky daddy clumps of cells on a floating ball of rock bro stop trying to do anything or be happy just kill yourself it's pointless bro.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 20370
We're just sky daddy clumps of cells on a floating ball of rock bro stop trying to do anything or be happy just kill yourself it's pointless bro.
Indeed. Your life is pointless. Sui party when?

Interesting! My nihilism has taught me this.
One of the most interesting things I've learnt about the indomitable human spirit is doctors working their asses off to cure a patient from one disease when they skill can't walk or move or enjoy life. The fact someone will do everything to improve something small is admirable.

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_, TsarTsar444, Gengar and 1 other person
Indeed. Your life is pointless. Sui party when?
I am being sarcastic. Personally I have a reverence for life, I'd never kill myself unless I became seriously disabled or something.

Our lives are meaningless in the end. Even if you change the world someday, you will be nothing but bones underground.
From Dust I have come and Dust I will be.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 32968 and Gengar
Eat, drink, fuck (never gonna happen), shit/piss and sleep

• So Sad
One of the most interesting things I've learnt about the indomitable human spirit is doctors working their asses off to cure a patient from one disease when they skill can't walk or move or enjoy life. The fact someone will do everything to improve something small is admirable.
Not only that, but the fact remains their final destiny is simply delayed. They are going to die anyway. Someday.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
I am being sarcastic. Personally I have a reverence for life, I'd never kill myself unless I became seriously disabled or something.
I used to say that. Nowadays I’m not sure.

As meatbags our main purpose is to create a more meatbags.

The more meatbags we create the more successful we are.

• So Sad
Not only that, but the fact remains their final destiny is simply delayed. They are going to die anyway. Someday.
But we never give up.

• +1
True, #GoRape

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
As meatbags our main purpose is to create a more meatbags.

The more meatbags we create the more successful we are.
It is cruel. Create more bones to be buried?

It is cruel. Create more bones to be buried?
or barbecued.

whenever i smoke i get this idea that all of these worlds problems are kept alive by design.

cause these problems , they keep us busy. if we had no problems we will have too much time to think and realize how pointless everything is. This will cause mass suicide and actually threaten human existence.

• +1
or barbecued.

whenever i smoke i get this idea that all of these worlds problems are kept alive by design.

cause these problems , they keep us busy. if we had no problems we will have too much time to think and realize how pointless everything is. This will cause mass suicide and actually threaten human existence.
Very true. Thinking about this is draining mentally. Everything seems pointless.

• +1
Reactions: human304
Tranny corrosive brimstone take

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: slayer69 and Gengar
How much did the WEF pay u janni

Ok bro
Snapchat 1310795486

The bones :
IMG 2698