We aren't the only ones looksmaxxing. Animals have been looksmaxxing to reproduce for the last 400,000 years. Going as far back as reptiles

Blkpill Godfather

Blkpill Godfather

Female gaze and blackpill extremism.

• JFL
Reactions: tooLOW
Water. Muh good genes retards on this forum will not believe it but this is not news to anyone who actually leads scientific literature. Sexual selection is extremely potent and most animals participate in it in some way or another. Some sing beautiful songs, some display impressive or elaborate athletic movements or dances, some create elaborate nests, some grow bright vibrant and colorful plumage/hide/skin or ornaments (peacock tail, deer and voodoo antlers, cheek pads on orang utans). Humans are no different and the average woman mogs the average .org user hard in terms of sexual selectoin maxxing and looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Darwined, TrestIsBest and 1 other person
PeaCOCK getting jaw implants at 2 million b.c

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ceo of cope, Eren, justbentbro and 2 others
Water. Muh good genes retards on this forum will not believe it but this is not news to anyone who actually leads scientific literature. Sexual selection is extremely potent and most animals participate in it in some way or another. Some sing beautiful songs, some display impressive or elaborate athletic movements or dances, some create elaborate nests, some grow bright vibrant and colorful plumage/hide/skin or ornaments (peacock tail, deer and voodoo antlers, cheek pads on orang utans). Humans are no different and the average woman mogs the average .org user hard in terms of sexual selectoin maxxing and looksmaxxing
no cap lizards actually looksmax more chances to their appearance than most this forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Eren and Ceo of cope
no cap lizards actually looksmax more chances to their appearance than most this forum
no kizzy frfr. There is even a theory that says most of human intelligence and arts, crafts, poetry, song, dance etc evolved because of sexual selection/men wanting to impress foids jfl. Just become most complex species because the males are simps theory

• +1
Reactions: Eren
no kizzy frfr. There is even a theory that says most of human intelligence and arts, crafts, poetry, song, dance etc evolved because of sexual selection/men wanting to impress foids jfl. Just become most complex species because the males are simps theory
why does dickpill mog height and framepill

why does dickpill mog height and framepill
in my opinion it does because it is directly tied to sex. Like obviously height and frame are attractive to women but they aren't directly related to aesthetics and sexual selection in a pure sense like for instance breasts or eye color are. Hence why i think dick is so important since penises literally purely exist in their current form to induce pleasure, if pleasure wasn't important men would just have a long cable like organ that would deposit sperm. Also there is tons of anecdotal and scientific evidence that women put great importance on penis size (thickness specifically). Just compare r/smalldickproblems to r/bigdicproblems or r/bigdickjoy.

As a bonus, as a short man you can still date women shorter than you and even taller women sometimes. But as a man with a small penis no woman in the world ever will like that.

Also you can serach on my profile for my earlier posts on dickpill to see more + my observations on my grandpa (related to dickpill).\

basically, face to make her fall in love with you, dick to keep her in love with you

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Darwined
in my opinion it does because it is directly tied to sex. Like obviously height and frame are attractive to women but they aren't directly related to aesthetics and sexual selection in a pure sense like for instance breasts or eye color are. Hence why i think dick is so important since penises literally purely exist in their current form to induce pleasure, if pleasure wasn't important men would just have a long cable like organ that would deposit sperm. Also there is tons of anecdotal and scientific evidence that women put great importance on penis size (thickness specifically). Just compare r/smalldickproblems to r/bigdicproblems or r/bigdickjoy.

As a bonus, as a short man you can still date women shorter than you and even taller women sometimes. But as a man with a small penis no woman in the world ever will like that.

Also you can serach on my profile for my earlier posts on dickpill to see more + my observations on my grandpa (related to dickpill).\

basically, face to make her fall in love with you, dick to keep her in love with you
ive heard its more about hitting gspot and thin dicks dont do that accidentally but thick do

but you can bypass that with any size dick with gspot sex positions

ive heard its more about hitting gspot and thin dicks dont do that accidentally but thick do

but you can bypass that with any size dick with gspot sex positions
jfl at believing what you hear. Just reading the difference between 8x6 and like 6.5x5 ish dildlo reviews on easytoys.nl is extreme suifuel for me. I cant only imagine how terrible guys with genuinly small dicks must have it. Big dicks mog extremely hard in every metric (sexual/penetrational pleasure, visually, how they feel to the touch etc) in women's and gay mens eyes. I would rather be 5'4 than have a 4 inch dick

Last edited:
jfl at believing what you hear. Just reading the difference between 8x6 and like 6.5x5 ish dildlo reviews on easytoys.nl is extreme suifuel for me. I cant only imagine how terrible guys with genuinly small dicks must have it. Big dicks mog extremely hard in every metric (sexual/penetrational pleasure, visually, how they feel to the touch etc) in women's and gay mens eyes. I would rather be 5'4 than have a 4 inch dick
ur inexperienced/uneducated in this matter tbh. women dont orgasm from cervix. in fact most women specifically dotn want their cervix penetrated and they ALL talk about gspot which is NOT 8 inches in

ur inexperienced/uneducated in this matter tbh. women dont orgasm from cervix. in fact most women specifically dotn want their cervix penetrated and they ALL talk about gspot which is NOT 8 inches in
obviously they dont, but they DO orgasm from A spot and P spot and those are easier to hit with a longer dick. Also, you are never going to actually be able to get your entire shaft insdie since your thighs, her thighs, both of your fat pads and your testicles when they are closed to orgasm and hence tensed up and tight to the base form underneath will al detract from your usable penis. All of this will make you lose atleast 1 inch practically. So an 8 inch penis in terms of length is actuallly ideal for penetration as 7 inches of actual penetration is basically on the high end/maximum for women. Also you are ignoring girth which gives women that "full" feeling and stimulates the clitoris form the inside including the gspot. Please stop coping.

+ the big dicks also provide major visual and masculinity halos

obviously they dont, but they DO orgasm from A spot and P spot and those are easier to hit with a longer dick. Also, you are never going to actually be able to get your entire shaft insdie since your thighs, her thighs, both of your fat pads and your testicles when they are closed to orgasm and hence tensed up and tight to the base form underneath will al detract from your usable penis. All of this will make you lose atleast 1 inch practically. So an 8 inch penis in terms of length is actuallly ideal for penetration as 7 inches of actual penetration is basically on the high end/maximum for women. Also you are ignoring girth which gives women that "full" feeling and stimulates the clitoris form the inside including the gspot. Please stop coping.

+ the big dicks also provide major visual and masculinity halos
Cervix punching isn’t optimal and most don’t like it . They like gspot.

And u literally admitted gspot but u don’t realise that u can hit gspot with very specific positions rather than pumping ur cock like a water balloon for years

So it’s not about having an overly large penis at all. But obviously small is bad