"we can go for coffee tehehe"

D

Deleted member 21735

Kraken
FUCK YOU, SERIOUSLY FUCK YOU. these stupid coffee is the biggest bs ever, its just delayed ghosting. not a single guy i know smashed a girl from a coffee date they always either went for a drink or literally straight to a place

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 26642, Roquefort, Deleted member 21403 and 4 others
Where's @Primalsplit comment ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arcturus, Sens, chadcel; and 2 others
FUCK YOU, SERIOUSLY FUCK YOU. these stupid coffee is the biggest bs ever, its just delayed ghosting. not a single guy i know smashed a girl from a coffee date they always either went for a drink or literally straight to a place
There's nothing wrong with a simple coffee date. The girls want to see if you're a possible fit for a relationship

• +1
Reactions: chadcel; and BigJimsWornOutTires
I had a girl literally say to me “I’m not looking for casual sex any more, but you can take me for coffee if you want”.

I wrote to her that I didn’t consider her worth the effort to manipulate then blocked her.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21403, Arcturus, Deleted member 22918 and 1 other person
Meanwhile, Chad does that very coffee meet and greet. During their sipping time, she discovers hidden gems. He, too, discovers something intriguing. She's willing to bring her girlfriend over later for a private party with him.

Booyah to your impatient betacuck incel pathetism.

the girls that will come straight to my place are 18/19

its the girls who are like 21-25 who are the hardest NOO BRO I WONT JUST COME STRAIGHT TO UR PLACE CAN WE GET COFFEE OR A DRINK FIRST

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, Roquefort, Arcturus and 1 other person

its the girls who are like 21-25 who are the hardest NOO BRO I WONT JUST COME STRAIGHT TO UR PLACE CAN WE GET COFFEE OR A DRINK FIRST
There's nothing wrong with a simple coffee date. The girls want to see if you're a possible fit for a relationship

The miserable thing here is 18/19 is the tail end of the cock carousel phase these days and it’s only getting worse: bitches are completely ran through before they’re even legal.

The miserable thing here is 18/19 is the tail end of the cock carousel phase these days and it’s only getting worse: bitches are completely ran through before they’re even legal.
oh yeah dude I routinely come across 18 year old girls with bodycounts in the 30's or more. Lotta girls on Tinder before they turn 18 also lying about being of age. They just cannot wait to jump on that cock carousel

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: boss8055, autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 22918 and 2 others
oh yeah dude I routinely come across 18 year old girls with bodycounts in the 30's or more. Lotta girls on Tinder before they turn 18 also lying about being of age. They just cannot wait to jump on that cock carousel
they always fuck with others but never with me

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
I had a girl literally say to me “I’m not looking for casual sex any more, but you can take me for coffee if you want”.

I wrote to her that I didn’t consider her worth the effort to manipulate then blocked her.
She wanted an LTR.

She wanted an LTR.

The insane thing is she thought i might actually agree to it while being fully aware that she’s been the town bike for YEARS on tinder.

Going for a coffee is good

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21735 and Xangsane
The insane thing is she thought i might actually agree to it while being fully aware that she’s been the town bike for YEARS on tinder.
So you think she wasn't deserving?

Definitely not deserving a LTR. But some beta buxx will surely worship her.
Thoughts on women who want children but can't get a husband, and refuse sperm donation?

Thoughts on women who want children but can't get a husband, and refuse sperm donation?

Can’t get the Chad husband they want, you mean. So they just try to get his genetics and then make the incel wagies pay for it through taxes.

Women should be property.

Can’t get the Chad husband they want, you mean. So they just try to get his genetics and then make the incel wagies pay for it through taxes.

Women should be property.
How can you become a Chad husband yourself? I'm likely getting married next year. I'm 25. She's 26.

How can you become a Chad husband yourself? I'm likely getting married next year. I'm 25. She's 26.

Either you have the genetics or you don’t.
Hope she’s a virgin or you are perpetuating the problem.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Either you have the genetics or you don’t.
How could you tell if you have the genetics?
3497487 1688113829775

Hope she’s a virgin or you are perpetuating the problem.
She and her family say she's virgin.

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies