We don't talk about NTmaxxing nearly enough

L

lilhorizontal32

Equinox
the amount of times I have heard guys talk about non-NT topics and in a non-NT way is pretty high, so I'm thinking that a lot of us are like this without realising.

and for a forum that is dedicated to maxxing out SMV, we don't talk about charisma nearly enough. not only will it make you better with girls, but it will also enable you to make more friends, more business connections, perform better at work as people like you more and thus give you more opportunities/be more lenient when you mess up and improve your life and relationships in pretty much every way

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, intovoid and Deleted member 9670
NTmaxxing:
- go to the gym with your bros
- go party with your bros
- start conversations with girls
- go outside more

literally all you can do broadly speaking, your NTness is mostly genetics anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14978, lilhorizontal32, Clandestine and 3 others
Just watch Bruno Mars music videos over and over again and your neurotransmitters will realise how to be down to earth

Nigga is 5'5 and became a superstar. It was as much his NT charisma as his voice. REMEMBER THAT

Or normie tv shows which I can recommend you

• +1
Reactions: Clandestine
literally all you can do broadly speaking, your NTness is mostly genetics anyway

Utter bullshit

Your genetics can ruin your potential to be NT with autism and aspies but otherwise it's all environment

• +1
Reactions: Clandestine and Deleted member 4946
Just watch Bruno Mars music videos over and over again and your neurotransmitters will realise how to be down to earth

Nigga is 5'5 and became a superstar. It was as much his NT charisma as his voice. REMEMBER THAT

Or normie tv shows which I can recommend you

I don't think normal people, or at least people here who are mentally scarred by past experience, or the numerous data studies posted here, can suddenly start being cool like Bruno Mars, no matter how much self confidence they may have in CERTAIN character traits