We gotta strive for this boyos

Luke LLL

Luke LLL

The good days are ahead

This guy mogs david.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 616, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and sloopnoob
He looks crispy, you could probably just take a bite out of him if you were hungry

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: LowTierNormie, RobticaI and Luke LLL
disgusting

• +1
Reactions: MandibularCel, Deleted member 470, RobticaI and 4 others
This is ideal:
d6d62942782e94281a33eab462c818f2.jpg
B5279BB6680AAE5D85DAF515E35F01E4B9686403
9luv53j2ypv21.jpg

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sloopnoob, JMax, RobticaI and 2 others
If he walks up next to me and starts working out I’ll probably never show up at that gym again

• JFL
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory and Barbarossa_

This guy mogs david.

That looks like dogshit lol

shitty steroidmaxxed physique

lookmsaxing is prevention not cure

when his body is damaged he will cry like a bitch

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
That looks like dogshit lol

shitty steroidmaxxed physique

lookmsaxing is prevention not cure

when his body is damaged he will cry like a bitch
It just looks like that cause he’s pumped crazy

Tumblr mgnaukSRco1qg22hlo1 1280

training for more than this is just a waste of time

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, BeestungLipsTheory, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
he must have insane genetics to get such results
if i were to inject as much as him i'd probably get gigagyno

Would rather this
Screenshot 20200315 010149 Instagram

Maybe a bit leaner

• +1
Reactions: basedcircassian
There’s a steroid stack that can work perfectly with your genes.

This guy gets mogged by Carlton to hell
i'm also too high inhib and poorcel to inject ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5187
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5187 and Luke LLL
Girls don't care for muscle size that much
They are much more attracted to muscle definition

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia and Deleted member 3043
Imo more than this isn't needed for attraction

Would just like a more muscle for myself
thats understandable tbh. but at the same time its not like a girl's reaction will be all that different if you pull your shirt off and you have the body of chico (shredded with defined abs and decent overall msucle tone) versus her reaction if you were to have the body of dude in OP

for what it takes its not worth pushing further, leanmaxxing and frame/deltmaxxing is all thats really worth the time, rather than blasting steroids to get to greek god tier

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5187
thats understandable tbh. but at the same time its not like a girl's reaction will be all that different if you pull your shirt off and you have the body of chico (shredded with defined abs and decent overall msucle tone) versus her reaction if you were to have the body of dude in OP

for what it takes its not worth pushing further, leanmaxxing and frame/deltmaxxing is all thats really worth the time, rather than blasting steroids to get to greek god tier
I disagree. Connor Murphy built a business on the shock value of pulling your shirt off and being extremely lean with large muscle size.

Agree
I'm just lifting because it makes me feel better
I disagree. Connor Murphy built a business on the shock value of pulling your shirt off and being extremely lean with large muscle size.
Yeah and his audience is mostly boys in their teens

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory and Vidyacoper
but was it worth the cost? was it worht the cost....

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory and Deleted member 5187
Teen boys uses this as cope

They think it will get them girls

Fuck a few years back I thought I had to look like Jeff Seid

You just need to be lean with a bit of muscle

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory and basedcircassian
He looks revolting. Jfl at all the comments too - 90% are from other dudes.

Lol no, this guy forehead is so fucking big, airplane landing tier

For attractiveness. This is not something to stive for.

Stuff like this is ideal body wise: (all show how much % of females liked the body type, compared to the other options):

ideal-male-body-slides-tyler-durden-brad-pitt-small.jpg

ideal-male-body-gerard-butler-christian-bale-anthony-ketis-small.jpg

ideal-male-body-gerard-butler-muscular-or-fat.jpg

ideal-male-body-Christian-Bale-muscular-or-skinny.jpg

sex-icon-line-scott-herman-bob-adrien-brody-zyzz-ideal-body-small.jpg

speedo-line-up-sexiest-beach-body-small.jpg

the-most-ideal-male-bodies-winners.jpg

source: https://foxhoundstudio.com/blog/the-ideal-male-physique-what-girls-want-want-guys-want-to-be/
What women say they want versus what they actually want is totally different. Most women have never seen a zyzz tier physique IRL coupled with a good face, less than 1% of males have that combo.

• +1
Reactions: Madhate
What women say they want versus what they actually want is totally different. Most women have never seen a zyzz tier physique IRL coupled with a good face, less than 1% of males have that combo.
There gotta be some science of this. Do you know any?
I know about face. But body I never read much about. Do you have some links, for proofs or anything?

His size was enough in the before, just needed to lean a lil bit

56rtghhg

• +1
Reactions: court monarch777, RAITEIII, Deleted member 5187 and 1 other person
There gotta be some science of this. Do you know any?
I know about face. But body I never read much about. Do you have some links, for proofs or anything?
There hasn't been studies on what is objectively the best body, however, one can make an educated guess based on the bodies the "heartthrobs" in Hollywood and studies that show that upper body strength and frame are immensively important for your looks level.

There hasn't been studies on what is objectively the best body,
Sad.
I just checked. And found 1 from 2007.

They showed women these options to choice from:

Then these results came in on the body types and it's rating:

It appears to me as though. After a man is low fat % and muscle toned already. he enters the land of deminishing returns when he contiues to gain more muscles.
I mean, Browny, Built and toned overall rate pretty equal in sexually attrcactive. In this study.

To quote them:
"Women reported that muscular men were more sexually desirable than nonmuscular men and that moderately muscular men (built, toned) were most desirable. Women also reported that muscular men are more physically dominant and volatile but less likely to be committed to their partners. "

source: http://www.sscnet.ucla.edu/comm/haselton/webdocs/frederick and haselton pspb 2007.pdf

and studies that show that upper body strength and frame are immensively important for your looks level.
That study I know and read. Does a body builder look like more uper body strength, then a well trained guy but not width that massive big body duiling arms. I dunno, for sure. o me it doesn't. But maybe to others it does.

I'm already bigger and leaner...juicier. Probably over the top.

The thing is if you stand out and mog other guys you already win. Girls want winners. Powerful men. They don't know what they like. But they see guys miring the fuck out of you. The only bitches that say they don't like guys with muscle are like people who say money doesn't buy happiness. Because they know they can't get guys who look like instagram models. Trust me. They all want muscles. Bigger the better if in proportion and lean of course.

That shit all comes after face of course but body halo is real.
Fuck all those graphs and studies and polls. WOMEN DON'T KNOW. Watch their actions not their words.
They say the don't like that fucker built like a greek god yet she will suck his dick the second she has the opportunity. What bitches say is irrelevant.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
mouth and nose are everything
not quite true, mouth is important but not all that much. nose doesn't matter cause anyone can get a rhino
luckily i have perfect both and short philtrum

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043