We have a huge advantage over normies

D

Deleted member 5522

dont be jealous asshole
Most normies are single and don't have a clue about looksmaxxing. They are completely fucked. I honestly think looksmaxxing can make us surpass them.

A normie is a hedonist and will give into drinking and shitty food given enough time. Their collagen will be destroyed and they will bald not knowing what to do because they are so blue pilled.

Yes Chad is the best in his position but you can't compare yourself to Chad. It sucks but if you are Sunderland FC you don't compare yourself to Bayern Munich. Even if the difference is suifuel (water I know).

I honestly, honestly think we have a shot guys.

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing, Gargantuan, Tyronecell and 8 others
mind my ignorance but how is permarotting here an advantage

• JFL
Reactions: LILMAXILLA, Deleted member 7029, KingofKong and 10 others
the advantage isnt even that big anymore because surgery is becoming really mainstream and pretty much every guy nowadays is somewhat redpilled and a bit blackpilled.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563 and Deleted member 5522
Most normies are single and don't have a clue about looksmaxxing. They are completely fucked. I honestly think looksmaxxing can make us surpass them.

A normie is a hedonist and will give into drinking and shitty food given enough time. Their collagen will be destroyed and they will bald not knowing what to do because they are so blue pilled.

Yes Chad is the best in his position but you can't compare yourself to Chad. It sucks but if you are Sunderland FC you don't compare yourself to Bayern Munich. Even if the difference is suifuel (water I know).

Ion care about looksmaxxing tho

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 6382
no point in prolonging my youth when it never began

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
mind my ignorance but how is permarotting here an advantage
Clarity of thought. We are in solitude until we find our calling.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7012 and Deleted member 6382
hi i'm normie and i'm a lil bit retarded

• So Sad
the advantage isnt even that big anymore because surgery is becoming really mainstream and pretty much every guy nowadays is somewhat redpilled and a bit blackpilled.
There is not enough of them looksmaxxing for it to make a difference. Normie looksmaxxing is just roiding and fashionmaxxing. Only women are generally into surgery. I don't see surgery being mainstream for the majority of males rn.

If thats the case why are they so damn cucked?

• +1
I’m gonna become chad anyway so idc

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6382 and Deleted member 5522
They live happier and more complete lives than us btw.

• +1
They live happier and more complete lives than us btw.
Do they? How many of them are getting laid jfl. Most of them are in the same boat as us.

And this is why the blackpill becoming mainstream is a bad thing and should not be wanted to happen/celebrated

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and eyearea
And this is why the blackpill becoming mainstream is a bad thing and should not be wanted to happen/celebrated
It will never become mainstream. It will only be the same talking points under a different label that black people will only be allowed to talk about which normies will see as a joke. As long as men are cucks it won't be significant enough.

no we don't people read the information take it then just rot here. the average bluepilles cuck has more of advantage cause they probably atleast try to gymcel

• JFL
It will never become mainstream. It will only be the same talking points under a different label that black people will only be allowed to talk about which normies will see as a joke. As long as men are cucks it won't be significant enough.
Yeah. I "contribute" by gaslighting people who ask me about my sharper face "it just happened" "I dunno guess taking more walks". In some cases in which I knew the guy was a douche/braggart, I advised them to eat more "clean pasta" (trap disguised as good), rice, boiled potatoes and avoid the fruits that (this I did not say) are high on potassium with the excuse of them containing sugars.

Last edited:
  • +1
no we don't people read the information take it then just rot here. the average bluepilles cuck has more of advantage cause they probably atleast try to gymcel
Trust me the average blue pilled cuck is not ripped jfl

• +1
Reactions: PYT
  • +1