We have come a long way with Primasplit

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
@Primalsplit

when he first started bullyuing me, i was crying about my old oneitis and how manipulative and evil she was.

but then he encouraged me to meet other women and be more open minded about dating and stuff.

so when i met other women, they were much much more evil and cruel than my old oneitis was.

now, my old oneitis seems like an innocent and naive girl by comparison to the point that i have hard time understanding how i was so scared of her.

it was truly an amazing journey, all of this just to realize that I shouldnt have given up on my itis :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, try2beme, Art of Pattinson and 6 others
wait until I do things to you

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, PlayersGetPlayed and Apparition
Pain is the ultimate teacher. I wanted you to have a first-hand experience. ;)

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: try2beme, Clown Show, Art of Pattinson and 4 others
I played you like a fiddle didn't I? :feelshehe:
they are more liberated indeed. more liberated for CHAD. but then again i didnt have a better option.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and Primalsplit
they are more liberated indeed. more liberated for CHAD. but then again i didnt have a better option.
They are liberated from oppressive men like you. :feelsgah:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: try2beme and Apparition
They are liberated from oppressive men like you. :feelsgah:
this is actually legit. in her mind, she did me a favor by going out with me and i was somehow opressing her so she is a good person and im the bad guy. but then again you warned me so its my fault ig

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
this is actually legit. in her mind, she did me a favor by going out with me and i was somehow opressing her so she is a good person and im the bad guy. but then again you warned me so its my fault ig
It is legit because female oppression in history was mostly marrying them off to sub-Chad men when they wanted to be in Chad's harem.

So this is why, women say nice guys like you are manipulative and fake while asshole Chads who dominate and abuse them are the real nice guys. They truly see you as an oppressor but not the Chad who slaps her ass and calls her a slut.

Female minds are expert at manipulating themselves. That's why they're so good at manipulating others. They gaslight themselves with 0 mercy 0 hesitation. What chance do you think someone as naive as you have?

It is legit because female oppression in history was mostly marrying them off to sub-Chad men when they wanted to be in Chad's harem.
but what if the sub chad guy is a nice kind hearted person that cares for her feelings?

So this is why, women say nice guys like you are manipulative and fake while asshole Chads who dominate and abuse them are the real nice guys. They truly see you as an oppressor but not the Chad who slaps her ass and calls her a slut.
what kind of sin did i commit that i had to meet this woman??? she is pure evil.

They gaslight themselves with 0 mercy 0 hesitation.
and then they gaslight me with 0 mercy and hesitation...

What chance do you think someone as naive as you have?
my old oneitis was pretty naive so ig i should have begged her more :feelsbadman:. at least she didnt feel opressed or anything, she was a nice girl rly

• JFL
but what if the sub chad guy is a nice kind hearted person that cares for her feelings?
I just explained ffs you dumb fuck. They see you as disgusting and as a potential "oppressor". I don't know if it's a genetically learned response developed through thousands years of forced monogamously marriaged societal living, but you are classified as a "bad man" to them. Just like how a dog instantly recognizes a wolf as a threat, even though prior to being tamed dogs  were wolves themselves.

Do you know wolves have developed a tactic to lure dogs into a trap to easily defeat them? A lot more of animal/human behaviour is genetic and instinctual. Even some of the most intricacies are probably instinctual and not necessarily fully consciously controlled, just like how chewing is not fully consciously controlled. You just do it.

hey see you as disgusting and as a potential "oppressor". I don't know if it's a genetically learned response developed through thousands years of forced monogamously marriaged societal living, but you are classified as a "bad man" to them. Just like how a dog instantly recognizes a wolf as a threat, even though prior to being tamed dogs  were wolves themselves.
they see you as a potential opressor but still use as an emotional tampon. its not fair :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

Do you know wolves have developed a tactic to lure dogs into a trap to easily defeat them? A lot more of animal/human behaviour is genetic and instinctual. Even some of the most intricacies are probably instinctual and not necessarily fully consciously controlled, just like how chewing is not fully consciously controlled. You just do it.
and my oneitis was aware of genetic determinism and was reading biology s she was probably aware of stuff like this too....she is an incel's worst nightmare. i should have stuck with the other girl who drew anime and played video games in her free time.

• JFL
and my oneitis was aware of genetic determinism and was reading biology s she was probably aware of stuff like this too....
Maybe, but I wouldn't get my hopes up. Most people are dumb as bricks and not very knowledgable, rven in their own fields.

Why don't you ask her? :feelshehe:

• JFL
Reactions: Apparition
Most people are dumb as bricks and not very knowledgable, rven in their own fields.
this wasnt her field at all. she was studying this stuff in her free time since she isnt obliged to follow social norms like clubbing and socializing due to being a stacy. she had probably read Mein Kampf and Capital as well. Do you think me putting my hand on her back opressed her?

• Hmm...
its like she was winning a battle in her head, for all her opressed ancestors in the past....
She pushed womankind further, one beta down at a time. She helped sisterhood free from the oppression by betas so they're more available to be oppressed by Chads.

• So Sad
why me??? what did i do to her ffs??? i was just trying to get over my old its :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Your dysgenic genes are an insult to womankind. The very existence of you is proof that your forefathers had to rely on arranged marriages to be able to reproduce.

Your ancestors' atrocities on womankind have had to be repaid in tears and heartaches. Your naive dreams had to be crushed just as the women in the past had their dreams crushed.

The justice was long overdue.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Your dysgenic genes are an insult to womankind. The very existence of you is proof that your forefathers had to rely on arranged marriages to be able to reproduce.
but i had good intentions....

Your naive dreams had to be crushed just as the women in the past had their dreams crushed.
so, she was a sigma woman?

So she was  actually into you. :smonk:
experience has shown that no girl would go out a second time with a guy from tinder if they dont give a fuck or two about him

• +1
At least you learned something. :feelsokman:
and it was completely useless since the girls after her werent nearly as vulnerable and insecure as she was. the oneitis hoe was more rational and level headed than most guys are lol

• +1