We Have the Republican Party, the Trumps, and the Fords, All On Our Side

Sc22

Sc22

Banned
Everytime I feel no one likes us I realize we are defended by the most powerful people in the world. The Trumps support incels, Trump loves us and respects us. The Republican party supports monogamy and stands up for guys like us. Doug Ford is pro-incel, and the right-wing in general supports Christianity which values us as pure.

• JFL
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
Everyone hates us incels.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Insomniac and jefferson
jfl @ u thinking a fucking politician supports us. all of the cucked right wing political commentators have roasted us--paul cucketh Watson, that manlet faggot jew ben shapiro, I could go on. keep up the cope

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Cope, tradcucks hate us too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, itsoverbuddyboyo, AntiSocial-Fakecel and 2 others
Incel apologists are usually not actually too inline with incel beliefs bro

JUST FUCKING LOL @ THINKING ANY NON-INCEL WOULD ACCEPT INCELS.

There is no such thing as 'finding your inner peace' by accepting your looks. As an incel, people want to hurt you, and if they had the possibility and the right to do so, they would kill you in a heartbeat. You're living on survival-mode. You need to survive in a very very hostile world. In such a situation and environment, it's impossible to find peace of mind. You will suffer, suffer tremendously. There is no escape, no ideology can save you, no spiritual leader, no meditation, no shrink, no therapy, no money, no parental love, no luck, nothing.

Nothing, nothing can save you. They just want to hurt you, cause suffering and eventually kill you. They want to KILL you. Yes, deep down they want to KILL you.

Cope, tradcucks hate us too.

Trads aren't extremist enough. We need autistic separatism.
I propose a method which combines anti-atheism, ethical solipsism, limited political pedophilia, and autistic separatism. True liberty.

I really wish I was joking but I'm not

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Lol @ thinking anyone but yourself gives a fuck about you

Lol @ thinking anyone but yourself gives a fuck about you
Trump loves us incels. Also doug ford is pro-incel. The republican party supports christianity which values us as pure and holy.

Trump loves us incels. Also doug ford is pro-incel. The republican party supports christianity which values us as pure and holy.
Fuck this forum embeed

Image result for cage gif

• +1
Reactions: Mewcel