We honestly need a sticky for Tindermaxxing

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
We need to create a guide, because I have seen plenty of GL people who are PSL 5+, who fail at Tinder because their pictures are absolutely shit. There should be a guide as to how you would succeed on Tinder in terms of getting the most amount of matches. You even see some people posting here who are high psl who fail, because when they show us their pictures, its like 4 pictures of them sitting in their room, taken from different angles. JFL

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, Deleted member 616, Deleted member 6382 and 9 others
Chad only

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A and Slayerino
No but we need to create a rule not to steal @Ritalincel avi

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3635, MentalistKebab, maxlooks and 6 others
Just take normal fucking pics
A variety of different things
Selfies
Candids
Group pics
Pics of you doing stuff
Non aspie shit

I never had tinder but seems brain dead not to have this

How difficult can it be to use normal pics

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Slayerino, DutchPrettyBoy and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
1. Face Pic ( As frauded as needed to be good looking )
2. Body Pic ( Mirror/ by a pool/ have to be jacked )
3. Picture of you doing something outside ( Fish/Hunt/Walking dog )
4. Group photo/Friends Pic ( Optional )
5. Put 6' minimum as height in bio, if 6' put 6'2, if 6'2 put 6'4

Tbh total cope if face and body pic selfies arent enough to get attention

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
1. Face Pic ( As frauded as needed to be good looking )
2. Body Pic ( Mirror/ by a pool/ have to be jacked )
3. Picture of you doing something outside ( Fish/Hunt/Walking dog )
4. Group photo/Friends Pic ( Optional )
5. Put 6' minimum as height in bio, if 6' put 6'2, if 6'2 put 6'4

Tbh total cope if face and body pic selfies arent enough to get attention
Frauding is not a good idea lol

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory and Deleted member 6191
Tinda
i got 1k matches in 2 weeks with those pics in my own country just don't make pictures in your basement

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, Deleted member 275, Slayerino and 1 other person
why? its what every hoe on Tinder does

They can get away with it because guys are desperate enough anyway. Guys can't do the same. If you fraud and it's a big fraud she is gonna find an excuse to ditch you and go find another guy lmao
thankyou man! :)
You said you were gonna send some befores and after to me of when you were higher bodyfat for motivation for myself currently

They can get away with it because guys are desperate enough anyway. Guys can't do the same. If you fraud and it's a big fraud she is gonna find an excuse to ditch you and go find another guy lmao
yeah but if you don't fraud and you ugly as shit you can't even get to step 1.

Idc about gl guys i want them to fail

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683
I think t
You would do better with a group pic and a body pic. To show you are social and not a manlet
I think this guy was like 6'3-6'5 or some shit lol

• +1
Reactions: Lars
yeah but if you don't fraud and you ugly as shit you can't even get to step 1.
Whats the point in getting to step 1 if they are gonna come up with an excuse to leave within the first minutes of the date lmao

Truly GL guys only need one face pic in good lighting and they will get matches. Take it from someone who regularly chadfishes.

Those guys who you think are high PSL are probably just weird looking to IRL women.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2632, Deleted member 616, diggbicc and 1 other person
.h

Last edited:
Most guys are fucking shit at tinder. lmao.

I was helping my friend with tinder and it blew his mind because most guys don't think about anything about what they're ding. he told me i should charge guys and be a tinder coach lmao.

Get good photos. (Not "just be chad." pics have to make her jealous.) Get good bio. (If you're going to reply "bio doesn't matter" you are a retard.)Work out what tinder actually wants you to do. remember tinder can't work out what your photos look like when it gives you the elo score. if you can trick it, you will get hundreds of women seeing your profile. if you can trick the women too, then you will get hundreds of matches. when you have matches, think about how to get women to either give you their number or go somewhere else quickly.

I messed up hugely by not having an insta for social proof. you can get girls to add you on insta from tinder and then you can take as long as you want. any way though, once girls match you have to work out how to message them without fucking it up.

Most guys are fucking retarded at tinder though. they dont get matches because they don't look good, have shit pics and are boring as fuck. its very easy to not be bottom 80%

you wont fail because 'pics are bad' jfl, just rope if u think foids would swipe left on chad just because he has 4 selfies with the same aspie expression on them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Deleted member 275 and NarrowJaw
Rules: if you're not a chad don't bother, if you are you can do whatever you want and you'll still get matches

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and Deleted member 2632
i live in the netherlands no tinder gold :feelsmage:

Hmm then I guess you are a true Chad and Im simply a Chadlite

I think a canthoplasty and a roid cycle might put me near your level

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15 and Lars
goodluck man!

but your jaw mogs mine to oblivion

You mog me in too many areas >

You have more symmetrical eyebrows ( mine are arched ), better under eyelid support, positive canthal tilt, a more compact midface, a wider palate, thicker lips, and darker hair to contrast with light eyes, and you HEIGHT mog me

Plus your jawline is really good, I only slightly mog

This is of course assuming that the Netherlands isnt easier than the US

• +1
Reactions: Lars
OP, you're at least chad-lite , so what you saying is just be a chad/chad-lite and take better pictures, where I don't look like a complete loser with no friends, bro

Det är ändå omöjligt att lyckas på tinder om man inte är Chad, behövs ingen guide. Jag får 0 matchningar även om jag skriver att jag är 1.93

Users who are viewing this thread

Back