we live in a low trust society

D

Deleted member 21077

Kraken
if you dont win the trust of others in a positive way and win it wholeheartedly you will lose at life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and PrisonMike
wholeheartedly if you have even a bit of distrust from someone you will lose their trust as soon as you slip up guaranteed

• +1
go big or go home niggas

• +1
Image 8

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21077
i used to be the most pure hearted person ever, gave money, love and everything i had to my friends. No matter how well you treat people they will still talk shit about you

I have no friends and im gonna just manipulate and use people from now on
everyone is selfish and not worth your time

no wonder why the elites hate poor people

• +1
i used to be the most pure hearted person ever, gave money, love and everything i had to my friends. No matter how well you treat people they will still talk shit about you

I have no friends and im gonna just manipulate and use people from now on
everyone is selfish and not worth your time

no wonder why the elites hate poor people
that is why looks are important to give you credibility and a reason to act superior to others without question

• +1
that is why looks are important to give you credibility and a reason to act superior to others without question

not even,
friends are jealous of me and always poke jokes at me to try make me insecure and post pictures off guard i get mogged in purposly
you gotta be psl 999999+ and thats 0.1 percent chance

not even,
friends are jealous of me and always poke jokes at me to try make me insecure and post pictures off guard i get mogged in purposly
you gotta be psl 999999+ and thats 0.1 percent chance
maybe you just have bad luck bro fuck off and have a nice day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
A low trust society is the result of a racially mixed population. A racially homogenous society has high trust.

• Hmm...
A low trust society is the result of a racially mixed population. A racially homogenous society has high trust.
yeah i get that stop trying to disprove all my theories it doesnt work that way its not practical you guys are playing yourselves

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and Respalier
yeah i get that stop trying to disprove all my theories it doesnt work that way its not practical you guys are playing yourselves

you need to be dicked down and shown whos boss bruh high ass ego dont make me come over rn and tie ur ass up

• Ugh..
You need the correct chad bones or status for win the trust of other males tbh

you need to be dicked down and shown whos boss bruh high ass ego dont make me come over rn and tie ur ass up
youre a faggot firstly so i knew a thought like this would cross your mind jfl at your avi and comments on my thread low T as fuck trying to call me out? tf?

• +1
youre a faggot firstly so i knew a thought like this would cross your mind jfl at your avi and comments on my thread low T as fuck trying to call me out? tf?

Attachments

• OSU3.gif
    OSU3.gif
    865.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28173 and Deleted member 21077
cope, we are all light triad here

• Woah

thats why i pull more than u

• Ugh..
greycel faggot

greycel cuz i dont rot on this site and i actually pull irl

Murder Yourself And Give Me The Life Insurance Money

• Ugh..
  • +1