We lost a memorable user on this forum, R.I.P @Brahminboss

Crisick

Crisick

White
LIVE FOOTAGE OF THE INCIDENT

@ReadBooksEveryday @wsada @ascension @ilovetakis @poopoohead @the BULL @Iasacrko @TechnoBoss @sub5c3l @j05 @SecularIslamist @Michael Myers @Gargantuan @Korea @RaidenJTR @coisbhai @Charisma

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, greycel, brucewayne78 and 30 others
So sad
He was this forums Richard Ramirez

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: saggyballsackcel, brucewayne78, emo and 5 others
Didn’t get a notification for this. :feelswhat:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: coisbhai, billymidnight, PsychoH and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: coisbhai, PsychoH, SidharthTheSlayer and 2 others
Over for .org :feelsrope:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: silencio, MA_ascender and Crisick
bump, pay respect

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoH and wsada
retarded gay Indian pedo

• WTF
Reactions: wsada
View attachment 2966971

@ReadBooksEveryday @wsada @ascension @ilovetakis @poopoohead @the BULL @Iasacrko @TechnoBoss @sub5c3l @j05 @SecularIslamist @Michael Myers @Gargantuan @Korea @RaidenJTR @coisbhai @Charisma
damn didnt get notified
anyways rest in piss punjabi

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
When I see Brahm irl :

View attachment 2966971

@BrahminBoss when sambarrr trip hits

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78
View attachment 2966971

@SecularIslamist why is your wife on the left sitting there lookin all pretty and smiling whislt the pajeet dies?

• JFL
Reactions: gigell
No it can’t be

Also tag me :woke:

• +1
Reactions: Crisick
People here already know I’m Christian , why don’t you also have yours.
Ppl already know I’m a warrior of Christ.

The Mudslimes run and cower in fear when they see me post they tremble at the might of the Holy Spirit within me. They can sense the divine essence the force working through me to crack the Jihad they launched on this fourm.

I and @i_love_roosters and even @Eternal_ single handedly with the aid of the Holy Ghost cuckholded the Indifels into submission. Now the biggest Mudslimes have me on Ignore out of fear like @John Doe because he’s my whore

The gaytheists know I’m also impossible to beat in a debate so they keep a wide birth from me. Essentially I’m this fourms Thanos for the infidels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n9wiff and gigell
@SecularIslamist why is your wife on the left sitting there lookin all pretty and smiling whislt the pajeet dies?
Foid behaviour. One less pajeet is one step closer to chadpreet.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
@BrahminBoss

Would smash the girl.

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Is that women your wife or sexularislamist? If so why is she dressed like a Hindu?
I’m a dateless khhv and secular has a body count of 2. Guess whose wife it is. :feelsbadman:

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and n9wiff
I’m a dateless khhv and secular has a body count of 2. Guess whose wife it is. :feelsbadman:
I have only 3 so I’m glad I mogg somebody finally @SecularIslamist i MOGG U SON

Every Guy Bodycount moggs me but now I mogg uuuuu

And it’s your wife I guess? If so astargfullah for not beating this mushriek kuffair pagan whore for wearing dot on head

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
I have only 3 so I’m glad I mogg somebody finally @SecularIslamist i MOGG U SON

Every Guy Bodycount moggs me but now I mogg uuuuu

And it’s your wife I guess? If so astargfullah for not beating this mushriek kuffair pagan whore for wearing dot on head
No obviously it’s gonna be the wife of the guy who’s desired by women (The guy with a bodycount). Truecels like me are single forever because we are too ugly / unattractive to all women anywhere. :feelsbadman:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Crisick
No obviously it’s gonna be the wife of the guy who’s desired by women (The guy with a bodycount). Truecels like me are single forever because we are too ugly / unattractive to all women anywhere. :feelsbadman:
i know your Muslim so your doomed regardless of what you do but I have hope you’ll find the truth because your celibacy is a great thing a blessing by god. Gos has blessed me to be incel and I’m greatful

My black Muslim friend fucks 2 new girls every week he just got a girl pregnant again last week honestly it’s so crazy how dif his life is to me

• Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers
i know your Muslim so your doomed regardless of what you do but I have hope you’ll find the truth because your celibacy is a great thing a blessing by god. Gos has blessed me to be incel and I’m greatful

My black Muslim friend fucks 2 new girls every week he just got a girl pregnant again last week honestly it’s so crazy how dif his life is to me
Meanwhile my blasian muzzie friend has stopped himself from slaying 3 different women even though they all wanted his dick in their puss puss. But he wants to keep PiV for marriage. Mirin him.

• JFL
Meanwhile my blasian muzzie friend has stopped himself from slaying 3 different women even though they all wanted his dick in their puss puss. But he wants to keep PiV for marriage. Mirin him.
D44C1E9C 9529 451F A224 39878CD817BA

• +1
View attachment 2966971

fucking tragic

i actually shed a tear

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and Crisick
He’s a bbc badboy he doesn’t care showed me a video this morning of a girl he pulled randomly near his house lol. Shits insiane

Meanwhile I’m incel. Granted I no longer care cos I’m Christian so idc if I’m incel or not

• +1
He’s a bbc badboy he doesn’t care showed me a video this morning of a girl he pulled randomly near his house lol. Shits insiane

Meanwhile I’m incel. Granted I no longer care cos I’m Christian so idc if I’m incel or not
That’s right. If you got faith you don’t feel bad about it. I just do it because it’s my E-persona. :feelshaha:

• +1
That’s right. If you got faith you don’t feel bad about it. I just do it because it’s my E-persona. :feelshaha:
Not much phases me anymore I have Christ and no matter how bad it gets I’ll be joining him so idc. I jsut ask god to let me life for my mother until she dies so I can leave without causing her pain

I hate this world

• +1
A tale of Legends.

I am here this time around, to ensure is reign's end....is permanent.

Not much phases me anymore I have Christ and no matter how bad it gets I’ll be joining him so idc. I jsut ask god to let me life for my mother until she dies so I can leave without causing her pain

I hate this world
You and me both bhai. Main two things that stop me from roping is God + family.

• Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Autismcel
@BrahminBoss acting dark triad like richard

You guys are too low IQ to get it

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and n9wiff
View attachment 2966971

Oh you bastard.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss