We make fun of users that joined in 2020 but...

D

Deleted member 3073

giga mogger
...it'll be truly over for those cucks that join 2021. Imagine the brutal mog that 2018cels will inflict upon them. I say they shouldn't even register an account past December 31st, there's simply no necessity for it. It's just bully bait and they'll never be taken seriously. Like a 5'3" skinnyfat manlet Walmart cashier next to a 6'7" all-star NBA player. Or framecel @Zyros next to a 23" bideltoid mogger.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 7173, turkproducer, Deleted member 7240 and 19 others
autism

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, magnificentcel, Deleted member 6785 and 7 others
This type of replies lowered the post quality of this forum. Just reply cliché shit like "dnr" or memes to gain likes from retarded users. Long gone are the days of 2016 Lookism. Just Reddit tier posts like yours

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 7240 and 12 others
I plan to leave in 2021. But I will be on other forums

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 3073
2-2020 u-users w-want to l-licky m-my p-poopy?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and justshowerbro
cage @ 2020 users indeed

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 7240, 5'8manlet and 3 others
Although we joke about it, there ARE clear differences among users depending on join date and color.

It's smth that you acquire by spending time here jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: owlofathena, TsarTsar444, BigBoy and 2 others
There are different sorts of users. The ones who are faggots and the ones who aren't

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful, Deleted member 9344, DianabolDownie and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: justshowerbro and Deleted member 3177
Although we joke about it, there ARE clear differences among users depending on join date and color.

It's smth that you acquire by spending time here jfl.
Indeed pink mogs all

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
Indeed pink mogs all
join date trumps all. theres a lot of fags that joined months ago yet have more posts than you do. they spam low quality shit, "dn rd, "ion remember asking", and more /r/okbuddyretard tier "memes" & "humor", spend their miserable lives 24/7 shitposting and trying to troll on threads, yet no one knows who they are

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
join date trumps all. theres a lot of fags that joined months ago yet have more posts than you do. they spam low quality shit, "dn rd, "ion remember asking", and more /r/okbuddyretard tier "memes" & "humor", spend their miserable lives 24/7 shitposting and trying to troll on threads, yet no one knows who they are
Cope pink mogs all

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
the only kind of failo color may be gray, because it blends too much and gives the impression of "guest account" or something. I am talking purely based on color, it would give the same feeling even if gray was the highest account level.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 7240, Ritalincel and Deleted member 3073
Still remember when I first joined, posted aspie, distorted, terrible pics, and never got roasted, just got advice.

If I did it now it would be "over" "rope buddy boyo" and a bunch of shit tier spam from people trying to reaction farm.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Matthias8272 and Good_Little_Goy
Still remember when I first joined, posted aspie, distorted, terrible pics, and never got roasted, just got advice.

If I did it now it would be "over" "rope buddy boyo" and a bunch of shit tier spam from people trying to reaction farm.
because back then you had serious high 130+ IQ posters. let alone in lookism were 170+ IQ people like jovan ruled and kept order. step across the line and he would have your whole family+friends doxxed & killed on the spot

Oldfag cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7240

XD

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 7240
I’m totally a 2019cel guys :forcedsmile:

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
This type of replies lowered the post quality of this forum. Just reply cliché shit like "dnr" or memes to gain likes from retarded users. Long gone are the days of 2016 Lookism. Just Reddit tier posts like yours

Imagine rotting here for 3 years and then having guts to laugh at anybody at all.
If anything, the 2021cels are going to laugh at you.

Imagine rotting here for 3 years and then having guts to laugh at anybody at all.
If anything, the 2021cels are going to laugh at you.
Rotting aka browsing this site from my phone which i have glued to my hand 24/7. What's the difference between roasting subhumans from this device and browsing Instagram 12 hours a day like teenage girls do? None. I dont even use this forum often anymore lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back