We may of under estimated the effect of NTmaxxing

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
There’s a ton of value in NTmaxxing that this forum looks past. It’s over for you if you’re objectively ugly but if you’re at least a Normie you can make a good amount of friends through NTmaxxing and socializing.

All the non ogres here should at least try it before claiming it’s over

@PrettyBoyMaxxing
@LordNorwood
@EthnicelAscension

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5775, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Arkantos and 10 others
literally 4.5psl and ntmaxx can get you far in life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5775, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, onnysk and 2 others
What if i'm shy and high inhib? I can't change this :(

literally 4.5psl and ntmaxx can get you far in life.
Didn't think ud be supporting such content. Yeh it will get u far but will never give u genuine attraction from women, what A joke. U can see in the first 5 seconds in the females eyes whether she would fk you. God damnit you are still falling for this nt stuff, cannot believe it. The girl knows if she would fuckyou or not almost straight away and will act accordingly

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic, Deleted member 2846, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
most super nt guys i know are actually psl 4-5. most good looking guys i know are more on the weird side and dont fuck as many girls as the NT normies

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Blackout.xl
D
Didn't think ud be supporting such content. Yeh it will get u far but will never give u genuine attraction from women, what A joke. U can see in the first 5 seconds in the females eyes whether she would fk you. God damnit you are still falling for this nt stuff, cannot believe it. The girl knows if she would fuckyou or not almost straight away and will act accordingly
im sorry but this is cope. You don’t need to be gigachad to get a female. NTmaxxing will get you your looksmatch. Meanwhile she will not compromise much for you and believe she’s settling, at least you will get some female validation and sex. Not everything is black and white

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
NTmaxxing is indeed crucial

I went on a date with a cute girl and couldn't keep eye contact. What an utter aspie I am

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Andros and Blackout.xl
D

im sorry but this is cope. You don’t need to be gigachad to get a female. NTmaxxing will get you your looksmatch. Meanwhile she will not compromise much for you and believe she’s settling, at least you will get some female validation and sex. Not everything is black and white
Cope you wont get your lookmatch

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
most super nt guys i know are actually psl 4-5. most good looking guys i know are more on the weird side and dont fuck as many girls as the NT normies
agreed until i saw that

they can definitely fuck more girls even if autistic , they just may not choose to

• +1
Reactions: 25thpercentile human, RAITEIII, buflek and 2 others
If you legitimately NTmaxx you can most definitely get your looksmatch
you are a joke mate, its almost like you've seen one exception in real life and made a rule out of it
why tf would these bitches chose and nt normie over a chad, its fricken biology.

• +1
Reactions: 25thpercentile human and hebbewem
agreed until i saw that

they can definitely fuck more girls even if autistic , they just may not choose to
i didnt mean to say that the nt guys CAN fuck more, i mean that they choose to fuck more or that they get into that position more often

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
i didnt mean to say that the nt guys CAN fuck more, i mean that they choose to fuck more or that they get into that position more often
Yeah most truly good looking guys (as in the whole package) honesty it seems like they jump from
relationship to relationship without slaying

and it’s normally the hyper extroverted good looking manlets-average who fuck many girls, but they mostly aren’t as gl as the stacy in the gf for the tall guy

that’s just what i see tho

Yeah most truly good looking guys (as in the whole package) honesty it seems like they jump from
relationship to relationship without slaying

and it’s normally the hyper extroverted good looking manlets-average who fuck many girls, but they mostly aren’t as gl as the stacy in the gf for the tall guy

that’s just what i see tho
I wish i could be an slayer of relationships. That's my best deal and it won't ever happen

I wish i could be an slayer of relationships. That's my best deal and it won't ever happen
idk bro i can’t trust a woman, even when you’re chad they just have too many options.

• So Sad
Stfu. None claimed it'll get you genuine attention but if you're autistic you're fucked down the road for relationships.
idk bro i can’t trust a woman, even when you’re chad they just have too many options.
That's why u need them inches lol

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
yeah ig but the thing is some dudes don’t really care about it outside this forum. i know of many 4.5-5psl dudes who are ntmaxxed and they get with girls. granted, these guys are in top frats and have nice bodies (not skinny or overweight) and are extremely NT. it pays off man. just having women around you will attract other girls and will be blinded by the status.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Blackout.xl
yeah ig but the thing is some dudes don’t really care about it outside this forum. i know of many 4.5-5psl dudes who are ntmaxxed and they get with girls. granted, these guys are in top frats and have nice bodies (not skinny or overweight) and are extremely NT. it pays off man. just having women around you will attract other girls and will be blinded by the status.
we have agreed on this site that anything above 5psl and with a half decent body is already enough to get laid, nothing has been gained by this post. you can't compensate for unattraction. everyone has agreed 5 psl is enough

we have agreed on this site that anything above 5psl and with a half decent body is already enough to get laid, nothing has been gained by this post. you can't compensate for unattraction. everyone has agreed 5 psl is enough
just saying NT is more legit than anyone will ever realize here.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and SMVbender
you are all NT just unfortunately high IQ

you need to be 105 IQ, NT and carefree cortisolfree

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 2486
Screenshot 20200311 203706 Video Player

I'm tired of bluepilled discussions. If you have a chin like mine, this is the reason you lack success with women

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 2486
you are all NT just unfortunately high IQ

you need to be 105 IQ, NT and carefree cortisolfree
that’s such a cope

if you were that high IQ, you’d realize you would get a net benefit from buckling down and actively working to achieve a better life

the whole “NPC/NT/low IQ” thing is just a blanket term for people who are more happy than incels

i know someone who is like what you described. he is very charismatic and is always the center of attention. i got really close with him and he sometimes hints that he doesn't really like acting like the way he does. sometimes people want to be loved for who they are and having this "NT" costume they force themselves to put on to be part of society is just sad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Most high school cels here don’t realize that in high school (unless you’re literally PSL 7+), lack of status will rape you regardless of looks, and to acquire status you need to be NT.

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096, RAITEIII and Blackout.xl
I can only be semi NT in one on one interactions with people I like

• +1
normgroids find others attractive who, here, we find hideous.

you are a joke mate, its almost like you've seen one exception in real life and made a rule out of it
why tf would these bitches chose and nt normie over a chad, its fricken biology.
What an idiot.

When did I say girls would choose an NT Normie over a chad? You’re jumping to conclusions and putting words in my mouth.

All I said is that being NT helps you with getting girls. Being NT can help you get your looksmatch.

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 616
i know someone who is like what you described. he is very charismatic and is always the center of attention. i got really close with him and he sometimes hints that he doesn't really like acting like the way he does. sometimes people want to be loved for who they are and having this "NT" costume they force themselves to put on to be part of society is just sad.
i have a hunch many “NT” people are faking it to some extent. the truly NT people are legitimately lower iq.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616, 25thpercentile human and Blackout.xl
  • +1
Reactions: hebbewem and Deleted member 616
i have a hunch many “NT” people are faking it to some extent. the truly NT people are legitimately lower iq.
i believe the same for about a lot of political stances too. there are probably many who would normally be conservative force themselves to be liberal to fit in with the masses. could explain why young democratic voter turnout isn't as high as expected

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Yes I'm nt if i feel comfortable with that person.

Why lower iq? I disagree
bc higher IQ= you are more aware of things. you are more aware of what you do.

i’m friends and have known some truly NT guys and there’s no way they crack 110. and i’ve been friends with and known higher IQ guys who are very charismatic and outgoing.

easiest way i can prove this to you is to look at black guys. the ones in master programs at their colleges compared to the ones on the street. who is more NT? the 85iq drug dealer or the 120iq masters student. 9 out of 10 times it will be the drug dealer.

the main point is: we will never know who is faking it or not, unless you ask them ofc. you can look at some college frat chad who seems NT and whatnot, but behind closed doors he could be really into philosophy and shit. i believe there’s many people out there that don’t necessarily “fake” it, but are outgoing and charismatic bc it’s beneficial to them (socializing and having fun).

• +1
Reactions: 25thpercentile human and Blackout.xl
What an idiot.

When did I say girls would choose an NT Normie over a chad? You’re jumping to conclusions and putting words in my mouth.

All I said is that being NT helps you with getting girls. Being NT can help you get your looksmatch.
what on earth are you talking about you potatoe? every girl has access to chad so if she choses an NT normie she is openly chosing that over the chad. almost every girl that is atleast half decent looking can have a shot with chad. so you are relying on finding a girl who doesn't have access to chad to get her?

what on earth are you talking about you potatoe? every girl has access to chad so if she choses an NT normie she is openly chosing that over the chad. almost every girl that is atleast half decent looking can have a shot with chad. so you are relying on finding a girl who doesn't have access to chad to get her?
This sounds like cope. Foids who are looking for an LTR don’t have access to chad unless they’re high tier beckies or above.

This sounds like cope. Foids who are looking for an LTR don’t have access to chad unless they’re high tier beckies or above.
looking for LTR? the only girls I see looking for an LTR are 1, girls who are straight up gross and know their place and 2, hot girls who can get chad to settle down in an LTR.

looking for LTR? the only girls I see looking for an LTR are 1, girls who are straight up gross and know their place and 2, hot girls who can get chad to settle down in an LTR.
Go outside. Plenty of girls are looking for are down for an LTR and will settle with their looksmatch that has status. If women said chad only no matter what, LTR’s wouldn’t exist. Women engage in hypergamy, they do try to get above their looksmatch and have fucked up standards but you can still make it as a status maxxed Normie

• +1
Reactions: FaceandHFD
Go outside. Plenty of girls are looking for are down for an LTR and will settle with their looksmatch that has status. If women said chad only no matter what, LTR’s wouldn’t exist. Women engage in hypergamy, they do try to get above their looksmatch and have fucked up standards but you can still make it as a status maxxed Normie
I am outside all the time, this is not what I see

i'm reminded of how important being NT is everytime i make a phone call (even with ppl i'm not friends/related with) and it inevitably ends up becoming awkward with me clearly struggling to find the words and our constant talking over each other