we must eviscerate qoves and wheat waffles [ plz let this thread reach 20K its super important or this site will get banned ]

Deleted member 14166

Deleted member 14166

Kraken
we have to ban these faggots from youtube they are making the black pill available to everyone on youtube, istg i will cringe when normies will use our lingo ,they don't know what shite they're talking abt, they will also be uneducated in the PSL rating system which will cause mass confusion, and for qoves ban that curry faggot

and for qoves

unlike wheat waffles qoves tends to drop blackpills in a very less intense manner , than wheat waffles which is very draconian , people in my school have started using words like based , normie we have to put an end to this,
I URGE ALL LOOKSMAXXERS TO JOIN HANDS AND START REPORTING THEM ON YOUTUBE, OR OUR SECRET SOCIETY WILL BE ERADICATED FROM THE CLUTCHES OF MEDIA AND SOCIETY LABELLING US AS TERRORISTS AND FREAKS !!!

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: the next o'pry, bwrauycnee, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 29 others
Speaking to the CEO of youtube as Im writing this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 15343, TrestIsBest and 15 others
Is qoves actually a curry? Jfl

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and thecel
Is qoves actually a curry? Jfl
yes

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, Lolcel, Jason Voorhees and 8 others
Step 1: Go to this video

Step 2: Click report

Step 3: choose hateful content

Step 4: Say it is at the 1:09 mark and in the explanation tell that it's racist to think woman care about ethnicity or something

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: the next o'pry, CANI, fogdart and 15 others

Step 4: Say it is at the 1:09 mark and in the explanation tell that it's racist to think woman care about ethnicity or something

based

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: joseph, Jason Voorhees and thecel
our lingo? you're the biggest normie here jfl

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Jason Voorhees, thecel and 4 others

No.
I made a Jewish wojak: Israel

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, LooksmaxxHopeful, thecel and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, Jason Voorhees, thecel and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AcneScars, Lolcel, Jason Voorhees and 6 others
Uh idk but I dont think this site has existed for that long :lul:
it has this site existed since 2014 then they rebranded it and changed its data server

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: AcneScars, Lolcel, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
elobarate pls
colaborate plz

• +1
elobarate pls
colaborate plz
bro this site will get banned because feminists from Reddit will start larping an lurking this will eventually run this site to the ground we are literally on the brink of all-out termination if we don't do this

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member, thecel and 1 other person
bro this site will get banned because feminists from Reddit will start larping an lurking this will eventually run this site to the ground we are literally on the brink of all-out termination if we don't do this
just kiddinjg bro, i know. but tbh i don't think his channel and videos will become viral

• +1
just kiddinjg bro, i know. but tbh i don't think his channel and videos will become viral
it will bro , trust me just take out 30 seconds of your time in 24 hours and report him follow coolguys instructions as posted below

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 14561 and AsGoodAsItGets
it will bro , trust me just take out 30 seconds of your time in 24 hours and report him follow coolguys instructions as posted below
throw avocados in wheat waffles face 😠

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, coolguy1 and Deleted member 14166
nobody is getting it serious while blackpill is spreading faster than a bullet train

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7419, Jason Voorhees and thecel
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Reported

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, thecel and Deleted member 14166
Bro it’s common knowledge that good looking guys get girls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, LooksmaxxHopeful, CANI and 8 others
Blackpill goes further than that though. Blackpill is when u now looks care SO MUCH in life that u are willing to wear braces for 2 years and then undergo surgery with 6 weeks recovery time.

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, LooksmaxxHopeful, TrestIsBest and 3 others

But it’s not common knowledge that bad-looking guys (unless rich) can’t get girls no matter how good their personalities are.

Bluepilled normies know Chads slay. What they don’t know is how over it is for sub-5s.

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, bwrauycnee and Jason Voorhees
But it’s not common knowledge that bad-looking guys (unless rich) can’t get girls no matter how good their personalities are.
Bluepilled normies know Chads slay. What they don’t know is how over it is for sub-5s.
Bro it’s inevitable. Humans are naturally going to want the best outcome and that includes looking good. Hell even on the thread posted today we now see women lowering bigonial angle :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::forcedsmile: it’s over ascend or die trying cause you will be left behind. The looks divide will widen! Black pill has already reached too many

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14280 and thecel
nobody is getting it serious while blackpill is spreading faster than a bullet train
This as well. People here are shit posting while “normies” will ascend. Pretty ironic

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14561 and thecel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14561
  • JFL
Reactions: bwrauycnee
we have to ban these faggots from youtube they are making the black pill available to everyone on youtube, istg i will cringe when normies will use our lingo ,they don't know what shite they're talking abt, they will also be uneducated in the PSL rating system which will cause mass confusion, and for qoves ban that curry faggot

and for qoves

unlike wheat waffles qoves tends to drop blackpills in a very less intense manner , than wheat waffles which is very draconian , people in my school have started using words like based , normie we have to put an end to this,
I URGE ALL LOOKSMAXXERS TO JOIN HANDS AND START REPORTING THEM ON YOUTUBE, OR OUR SECRET SOCIETY WILL BE ERADICATED FROM THE CLUTCHES OF MEDIA AND SOCIETY LABELLING US AS TERRORISTS AND FREAKS !!!

don't worry about it, man.

Most men, don't care about this. Looking at how little subs they have.
Dating coaches, that sell "behiour determinism" type of advice, like based zues. Have like million followers and fans. While blackpill shit, hardly get watched.

Qoves, seems to have quit a decent following.
So you might think, "damn, dudes are catching".
But than one sees in comment section, that probably MOST of his followers are actually women.

Point being.
Don't worry

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
The blackpill is really toxic and needs to be removed

Add me on discord thiccboii#0447

Users who are viewing this thread

Back