We need a Batemanmaxxing guide

D

Deleted member 1751

Account deleted
He's 10/10 to prime jbs. He doesn't have good features or Harmony like Caville/ Gandy/ Chico etc. He has a huge fan following in South Asian/ Middle East/ Latin American countries Anybody post a good guide for normal people who can stylemaxx, fashionmaxx and hairmaxx like him.

Got called Bateman at a party last week dead srs

Was wearing a suit too

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, CopeAndRope, Deleted member 1751 and 1 other person
Got called Bateman at a party last week dead srs

Was wearing a suit too
implying normies know who the fuck bateman is lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Reactions: WannaBeA6 and Deleted member 1751
he is gl. see him young and clean shaven

• +1
implying normies know who the fuck bateman is lmao
Normies know him more than other models srs. I know an instafag here who copies his poses and all
he is gl. see him young and clean shaven
He's good looking but still not to the point where he's more desirable than psl gods?

• +1
@Mathafack

• +1
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 1751
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: OverFromTheWomb, Deleted member 1751, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
I meant Patrick Bateman jfl, like that’s what they said...not even his real name irl

Never mind, I look nothing like nick Bateman lmao I misunderstood the thread
I also meant Patrick Bateman lmaoooo

• +1
I also meant Patrick Bateman lmaoooo
Yeah it was a girl who kept saying it. She said I looked like whoever played him but she only knew his name. She was drunk as fuck too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and Deleted member 3043
  • Hmm...
Reactions: WannaBeA6
Yeah it was a girl who kept saying it. She said I looked like whoever played him but she only knew his name. She was drunk as fuck too
mirin christian bale alike

• +1
Get out of this forum Slayer

• +1
I bet it was an arthoe, there's no way normies know american psycho

• Hmm...
no defo no, he is a 6, but the last two are way higher
Wait i thought highest ever rated guys here are Gandy 6.25 and Opry 6.5???

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3195, Deleted member 3043 and WannaBeA6
people act like he is just looksmaxed but they just forget he has top tier height frame coloring hair eyebrows and overall very good harmony without being that "boney"

not saying you cant batemanmaxx but just keep these in mind too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 1751
I bet it was an arthoe, there's no way normies know american psycho
It’s a very popular movie and Bale blew up globally after Batman bro

• +1
people act like he is just looksmaxed but they just forget he has top tier height frame coloring hair eyebrows and overall very good harmony without being that "boney"

not saying you cant batemanmaxx but just keep these in mind too
I didn't say he's incel looking but I've never heard people talking about any other guys this way.

-11% bodyfat
-dying hair darker (making sure your eyebrows are dark is the most important thing, it’s okay if they’re a shade darker than head hair)
-tan using large carrots+astaxanthin supplement, high quality tanner, and moderate sun exposure
-grow designer stubble, dont do a bushy beard, about a 3-4 guard seems to be where he keeps it. Disconnect most of the cheeks from the “goatee” area, and you can shave a bit below the lip to make your chin seem taller
-build moderate muscle mass(focus on deltoids, neck, chest, lats)
-Skincare max. moisturize, exfoliate once a week or so, use a fresh vit c serum + retin a
-style max but don’t look like a try hard. Most important thing is that the clothes fits your body correctly and create an aesthetic silhouette. Brands are cope it’s best to look effortless
-squint like there’s a gun to your head waiting to go off when your lower eyelid muscles relax

That’s really all there is to it boyos, Nick Batemanmaxxing is one of the most worthwhile looksmaxing avenues one can take

• +1
Reactions: goodlooks321 and Deleted member 1751
-11% bodyfat
-dying hair darker (making sure your eyebrows are dark is the most important thing, it’s okay if they’re a shade darker than head hair)
-tan using large carrots+astaxanthin supplement, high quality tanner, and moderate sun exposure
-grow designer stubble, dont do a bushy beard, about a 3-4 guard seems to be where he keeps it. Disconnect most of the cheeks from the “goatee” area, and you can shave a bit below the lip to make your chin seem taller
-build moderate muscle mass(focus on deltoids, neck, chest, lats)
-Skincare max. moisturize, exfoliate once a week or so, use a fresh vit c serum + retin a
-style max but don’t look like a try hard. Most important thing is that the clothes fits your body correctly and create an aesthetic silhouette. Brands are cope it’s best to look effortless
-squint like there’s a gun to your head waiting to go off when your lower eyelid muscles relax

That’s really all there is to it boyos, Nick Batemanmaxxing is one of the most worthwhile looksmaxing avenues one can take
High iq and high effort

• +1
Reactions: Kade

Users who are viewing this thread

Back