We need a genuine guide to female gaze, game, demeanours, texting that is actually good

C

chrisN

Turbomanlet Enjoyer
Hard pill to swallow but even if your chad, a chad can fuck his potential with foids just because of his personality and approach to these water things nt people dont double take like we have to.

Ive recently become successful with slaying etc but this side of things is my biggest downfall and cucks me so bad, I know chads that get cucked because of this irl personalitypill is no joke you need to be a specific way, you CANNOT be yourself, someone nt enough should make a guide thats genuinely good, how to foreplay, make the first move etc

Also some personal requests I have
-how to shave your ass
-pubic hair guide
-kissing guide
-smooth talking, no awkward moments
-fitting in with nt people

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
@enchanted_elixir new potential threads to sell to syrian for you :p

• Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Just be yourself. Competition’s already brutal enough

stfu literal worse advice
With all the women and Indians lurking here, how would anyone benefit from putting you guys on game?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chrisN and truthhurts
Be the change you want to see in the world

Be the change you want to see in the world
i ask my foid friends for advice all the time, read some books and everything but im still not good enough imo, last date i fucked same night but it was only cus of preexisting crush, because after she wasnt as interested when she got to know my personality n shit
With all the women and Indians lurking here, how would anyone benefit from putting you guys on game?
tbf id rather develop it myself and not help other people if i had the knowledge, its just hard not having a .org to follow and having to sift through useless information

-how to shave your ass
Use a mirror and a single blade razer to get bulk off

For more hard to get parts use nair. wait 10 min then wash off with wet paper cloth.