We need a gymmaxxing guide

JustTrynaGrow

JustTrynaGrow

Mistral
I'd rather not need to search exactly which exercises use which muscle groups unless I have to and no one else already has this information.

we need a 4-6 day split workout. most people's muscles have recovered in 48 hours meaning every muscle group can easily be worked x3 times a week. anything less is leaving gains on the table.

just need some high iq gymcel to come up with a 2 day split that doesn't overlap muscles since training a muscle group 6 days a week is far too much & will kill gains (unless on roids, then train everything everyday tbh)

This one:
M Upper strength
T lower strength
W rest
T push hypertrophy
F pull hypertrophy
S legs hypertrophy
S rest
For strength do 5x5 and compounds, like deadlifts squat bench etc. But for hypertrophy you have to find which exercises actually activate your muscles correctly. You have to experiment everyone is different

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow
This one:
M Upper strength
T lower strength
W rest
T push hypertrophy
F pull hypertrophy
S legs hypertrophy
S rest
For strength do 5x5 and compounds, like deadlifts squat bench etc. But for hypertrophy you have to find which exercises actually activate your muscles correctly. You have to experiment everyone is different
good but problem with that one is you only train every body part twice a week. I have the time to go x6 days a week.
the way it split avoids worry about overtraining muscles but it wouldn't work with a 6 day a week plan

good but problem with that one is you only train every body part twice a week. I have the time to go x6 days a week.
the way it split avoids worry about overtraining muscles but it wouldn't work with a 6 day a week plan
You could just do upper/lower three times a week. But i dont think thatll be as effective as the one i put. Cba to explain why but basically it activates the different muscle fibre types

Monday:(Workout A)Squat,Benchpress,Chin Up,Isolation(Exercise of choice)
3 sets 5 reps Progressive overload.
Wednesday( Workout B)
Squats,Overhead press,Deadlift,Chin up,Isolation.
Friday:Repeat workout A
Monday:B
Wednesday A
And so on
Full body training monday,Wednesday,Friday.
Maximum weights,progressive Overload.Not much time wasted 1:30 minutes rests between sets

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow