We need a Undisputed-like on looksmax.me

sadakiyo

sadakiyo

Day 2 nofap
If nobody is voluntary I can take this role

IS THERE SOMEBODY WHO WANTS TO TAKE THIS ROLE?!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 2846
There's only one undisputed and there will always be only one. Everyone who tries to copy him not ironically just sounds cringy and gay tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, GenericChad1444, Peachy and 8 others
he got lamer bro

unironically he is high iq and thats why he is funny. its way harder to replicate him than you think

but yeah mods wouldnt allow it on this place

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 1100 and 1 other person
unironically he is high iq and thats why he is funny. its way harder to replicate him than you think

he actually is high iq no lie

WHY ?! ANSWER SON OF A BLACK WORSHIPPER OBESE BITCH!

See, that's the problem, undisputed isn't merely a type 7 font calling you names, there's a whole thing behind, the good looking moroccan avatar, the fact that you can actually see hate on his posts while keep it funny, the effort that he puts on getting images and the history of your ancestry to make you look like an absolute worthless cockroach...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 2205, GenericChad1444 and 4 others

why do you think he's high IQ?

See, that's the problem, undisputed isn't merely a type 7 font calling you names, there's a whole thing behind, the good looking moroccan avatar, the fact that you can actually see hate on his posts while keep it funny, the effort that he puts on getting images and the history of your ancestry to make you look like an absolute worthless cockroach...
Absolutely he makes masterpieces on masterpieces..

Legit, If you're in hs and you have homework to do about some nation you can just make a larp as if you were from there and talk shit to him and he'll give you the whole history about the shit hole you're pretending to be from :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Arkantos and sadakiyo
Niggers have bing long penises

Then we will need a black-pill-scholar as well

• +1
Reactions: sadakiyo
If nobody is voluntary I can take this role

IS THERE SOMEBODY WHO WANTS TO TAKE THIS ROLE?!
His shit can't be replicated. It's the persona he has created which makes everything he posts so hilarious. Any tryhard attempt to be him just looks off.

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope, GenericChad1444, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
imagine in 2019

his morroccan avatar makes him look badass as fuck

• +1

zHYfo5r.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
this is literally the cringiest and most autistic submissive thread I have ever seen in my whole fucking life.

it's like you made this thread to lowkey beg me for mercy, you little bitch

[Image: my-cringe-o-meter-is-off-the-charts.jpg]

you remember when you used to send me PMs every single way when you signed in? sending me cringy submissive low T messages crying for me like bitch. like a whore that wants dick in her

you're disgusting. just lol at posting this picture to "disprove" me. all you do is show how much of an utter subhuman you are...

The problem with looksmax me is that mods here ban iconic members, Jack Black was an original character to the site, what mods did?! Banned him

dGsgUr7.gif

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ritalincel, Deleted member 1464 and sadakiyo
Never heard of her

• Hmm...
The problem with looksmax me is that mods here ban iconic members, Jack Black was an original character to the site, what mods did?! Banned him

dGsgUr7.gif
Because of that looksmax is full of random curries and cumskins without personnalities, also it is too soft and so much blue pills are spilled here
Giphy 3

Saw big text, didnt even bother to read.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Bengt
The big texts even as a joke are annoying and unfunny in my opinion.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 1464
Ever since I saw how he looked irl I didn't care for him tbh. The ideal profile is larping to be a 7'0 500 pouunt gigachad srs.

Ever since I saw how he looked irl I didn't care for him tbh. The ideal profile is larping to be a 7'0 500 pouunt gigachad srs.
thats not him jfl

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205