We need an NTmax.org

Arcturus

Arcturus

"Greg...Greg!"
I’m done looksmaxxing to a point where I’m satisfied. Girls approach until they talk to me and lose interest. I need to NTmax better

the money-making and success subforum should be used for NT guides but sadly it’s basically a ghost town

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 8856 and Deleted member 2968
it's over if you don't know how to speak to another human honestly

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 11414 and Arcturus
Another chad on chads.org
Looks are basically useless because they talk to me but then I grunt or mumble or make some robotic comment and then they just walk away :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 8856, Deleted member 6273 and 3 others
Looks are basically useless because they talk to me but then I grunt or mumble or make some robotic comment and then they just walk away :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
Amnesia alt account

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, AcneScars, johncruz12345 and 8 others
you can't do that from forums lol, it's something you have to do physically, also it mostly depends on your genetics and a little on your enviroment if you are over or around 18 it's already over tbh. maybe even 16

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AcneScars, Deleted member 11758 and gamma
you can't do that from forums lol, it's something you have to do physically, also it mostly depends on your genetics and a little on your enviroment if you are over or around 18 it's already over tbh. maybe even 16
It would be a good place to share socialization methods and pro social drugs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Deleted member 11758, Arcturus and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 11758 and Arcturus
I suppose you can’t have a “rate my social skills” video where someone practices being NT similar to the rating forum for looks

but I think you could have a forum where you discuss NT music, NT clothes, NT activities and NT ways of flirting and conversing with girls (that don’t include cringe redpill pickup lines)

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 11758 and Deleted member 6273
It would be a good place to share socialization methods and pro social drugs
You can't be high 24/7 and even when high people behave differently plus not having a social filter is pretty bad, especially for aspies, pro socialization methods aren't really that effective imo, but it's better than nothing.

Some people are just smooth conversationalist, I'm not sure most people especially adults can keep this up, my technique is to get people to talk as much as possible about themselves and tell long ass stories, it's literally painful to talk to some people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Uglybrazilian, Deleted member 7044 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma
and you can't be drunk 24/7
Donald Trump GIF by CBS News

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 11758, Uglybrazilian and 1 other person
You can't be high 24/7 and even when high people behave differently plus not having a social filter is pretty bad, especially for aspies, pro socialization methods aren't really that effective imo, but it's better than nothing.

Some people are just smooth conversationalist, I'm not sure most people especially adults can keep this up, my technique is to get people to talk as much as possible about themselves and tell long ass stories, it's literally painful to talk to some people.
Pro social drugs work for me tbh, its a question of how and when to use it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 6273
Pro social drugs work for me tbh, its a question of how and when to use it
which ones, I rarely drink (family history of ulcers and cancer) but it works to a degree but weed and shrooms do the opposite they make me more antisocial

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Uglybrazilian and n0rthface
which ones, I rarely drink (family history of ulcers and cancer) but it works to a degree but weed and shrooms do the opposite they make me more antisocial
Same, weed makes me want to be alone.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758 and Deleted member 6273
Idk what is your case
I have severe social anxiety, to the point where I may sweat and shake in highly stressfull situations such as parties etc

I use propalonol whenever I go partying, and it kills my physiological anxiety completely(shakings etc), which allows me to relax and enjoy the moment a lot, sometimes people even think Im an extrovert when Im using it

Phenibut also works wonders for me, it makes 10x more social and outgoing

Ofc I dont use it 24/7, but you dont really need it all the time, only on social situations

I live a completely normal life due to this 2 drugs tbh

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 6273
Idk what is your case
I have severe social anxiety, to the point where I may sweat and shake in highly stressfull situations such as parties etc

I use propalonol whenever I go partying, and it kills my physiological anxiety completely(shakings etc), which allows me to relax and enjoy the moment a lot, sometimes people even think Im an extrovert when Im using it

Phenibut also works wonders for me, it makes 10x more social and outgoing

Ofc I dont use it 24/7, but you dont really need it all the time, only on social situations

I live a completely normal life due to this 2 drugs tbh
High quality cocaine with alcohol works for anxiety at parties, without it I’d be stuttering like a muppet.