We need more positivity on here

Rhino LeFort

Rhino LeFort

Archduke of Gandy Heaven
Like come on guys we’re so fucking mean to each other. People are roping left and right (obviously people on here saying shit isn’t the main contributing factor, but it doesn’t help). This is looksmax.org not fucking LDAR.org, we should focus more on trying to help people rather than just tearing them down to make yourself feel better. There’s so many young impressionable kids on here too, and it kills me to see so many of them hopelessly depressed and receiving no support. Let’s do better guys.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Suns9999, ProBono, glizzygnasher68 and 8 others
Dnr faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, Rhino LeFort, normie_joe and 1 other person
Just kidding I agree

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, ProBono, Rhino LeFort and 2 others
@anthony111553 kys you occursed indian

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja
nvm just changed my mind after ey88 said something

• JFL
Reactions: Rhino LeFort and ey88
Are you Indian perchance?

• JFL
Reactions: RealNinja
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rhino LeFort, anthony111553, ey88 and 1 other person
personality.org

• +1
Reactions: Rhino LeFort and ey88
  • +1
Reactions: ey88
The most ugly subhuman user are always the most pessimist, never hear them just ignore them

They know they are doomed, try to talk to actual looksmaxers no rotterd

• +1
Reactions: ProBono and Rhino LeFort
Maybe but you will always rep mog me bhai
Currydick

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Rhino LeFort and ey88
this nigga obsessed bow down to your white masters nigger
first of all your not white your indian so learn the difference poop cow worshipper

• +1
Reactions: nathan
The most ugly subhuman user are always the most pessimist, never hear them just ignore them

They know they are doomed, try to talk to actual looksmaxers no rotterd
@anthony111553 why is he talking about you????? 😭

• So Sad
Reactions: nathan
Like come on guys we’re so fucking mean to each other. People are roping left and right (obviously people on here saying shit isn’t the main contributing factor, but it doesn’t help). This is looksmax.org not fucking LDAR.org, we should focus more on trying to help people rather than just tearing them down to make yourself feel better. There’s so many young impressionable kids on here too, and it kills me to see so many of them hopelessly depressed and receiving no support. Let’s do better guys.

Yeah when I was a bluecel, I thought the same.

"Let's all hands and sing kumbaya around a fire"

Now I just told a 15 year old racist edgelord good riddance if he kills himself.

It's character development.

DNR

Now I just told a 15 year old racist edgelord good riddance if he kills himself.

It's character development.
Character regression

im nice and i tell users theyre HTN

• +1
Reactions: Rhino LeFort
theres a majority of users who are really helpful and hell eachother, i remember when someone posted a thread titled “im gonna rooe” or something i cant recall, but i was shocked to see that all of the comments tried to help him out which i think was a miracle tbh

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Rhino LeFort
Something like this? I think you've already seen it though.

• +1
Reactions: Rhino LeFort
theres a majority of users who are really helpful and hell eachother, i remember when someone posted a thread titled “im gonna rooe” or something i cant recall, but i was shocked to see that all of the comments tried to help him out which i think was a miracle tbh
Yeah I remember that, I did actually appreciate how most people were considerate for once when the situation was dire

• Love it
Reactions: Gengar