We need RDR3

D

Deleted member 20399

Ugliest man alive
Haven’t done anything but play rdr2 all day cause I have covid. Made me realise that we need rdr3 far more than GTA 6, the cowboy premise is just so much better. Hopefully we get it soon

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, Zonar, Deleted member 20370 and 1 other person
Still need to beat the first 2 games

Online mode in gta 6 will be far more entertaining tho. Gta 5 online still going strong after 10 years

I just wanna go online explore vice city and grind

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6583
Coincidentally I just started replaying it yesterday after years of not playing it. It was overrated back then and it’s overrated now. It has it’s moments but the gameplay and story are overall fairly boring

Postal 2 mogs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and gigell
Online mode in gta 6 will be far more entertaining tho. Gta 5 online still going strong after 10 years

I just wanna go online explore vice city and grind
Online sucks

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
Haven’t done anything but play rdr2 all day cause I have covid. Made me realise that we need rdr3 far more than GTA 6, the cowboy premise is just so much better. Hopefully we get it soon
have u olayed the whole thing

Nah we don't I mean what else can you add to the game?

What do you do on. The game

Elden ring or any fromsoft game mogs to death

• Hmm...
One of the best games I played so far. I love tying people up and feeding them to wild animals/dropping them on the railroad. Also I heard rumors about that rdr3 is confirmed.

• +1
What will it be about ?
The John and Arthur arc already ended + if they do a jack marston story, imo it's gonna be over played

Do you lasso the women and take them to old houses and butcher them?
Not really tbh takes too much effort. Maybe if you could actually torture them but they die in like 2 hits. I usually just take people to water and start drowning them. But then I’ll untie them and let them run a bit before tying them up again and putting them back in the water. I like to repeat this a few times before drowning them for real. Lighting people on fire and chucking them off that one really high train track bridge is fun too

What will it be about ?
The John and Arthur arc already ended + if they do a jack marston story, imo it's gonna be over played
Just a new western story . Doesn’t need to be related to the other 2

Not really tbh takes too much effort. Maybe if you could actually torture them but they die in like 2 hits. I usually just take people to water and start drowning them. But then I’ll untie them and let them run a bit before tying them up again and putting them back in the water. I like to repeat this a few times before drowning them for real. Lighting people on fire and chucking them off that one really high train track bridge is fun too
Yeah but I like seeing bloood gush out ofnthem

• +1