We need to create a new inner circle society within our current society. Incelistan

Deleted member 275

Deleted member 275

Kraken
My mind has changed over the last 2 years. I always thought if I just do my own thing, I can make my own happiness in modern society. While partly true, one cannot deny the huge negative effects that living in a degenerate society, amongst degenerate people, has on your mind.

The fact that YOU don't use socialmedia, doesn't mean you are not affected by everyone around you using it. Same with all other negatives of modern society.

We need to create a new society, Incelistan: with blackpilled individuals that don't want to live under jewish occupation.

We will have our own schools, where our children are taught usefull stuff and have their self-esteem raised instead of lowered.
We will outlaw all mobile devices except for essential situations. No socializing through the internet.
We will have our own water supply that is not poisoned by estrogens and other chemicals.
We will not go vegan.
Soymilk will be outlawed.
We will not have hypergamy or sluts.
Birth control and abortions will be forbidden.
And much more.

This is not an attempt to overthrow modern society. If we try that we will just get predator drone-striked out of existance. It's futile for our life quality.
We have to leave the jews alone, they own the world, the militaries, the minds of the average consumer.

We will be a peacefull inner circle of high value individuals, that wants the least possible to do with the outside world.

This is my lifegoal now. My future family and I will be part of such a society.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 6217, Chad.In.Incel.Body and 9 others
big brains me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
k nvm ain't gonna blow the thread :p

Last edited:
We will be a peacefull inner circle of high value individuals, that wants the least possible to do with the outside world.
its impossible to be peaceful when your name ends with istan

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Danish_Retard, aussielooksmaxxer2 and 4 others
340BA264 084D 48E1 9AAC B07A3EEA2573

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9355, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 7866
how the hell do you plan on going about creating such a thing?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
Where will we built this nation, and where will we get women from

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dr. Greenberg and Mouthbreath
Lol that's never gonna happen, you know that

• +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 10104 and 1 other person
I am open to idea of making a village for everyone, but only if it's around my area

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Deleted member 7866
how the hell do you plan on going about creating such a thing?
First step is realizing that it is possible and envisioning how such a society would look like and function. Gather a small amount of highly motivated individuals and you come up with crude plans based on research and experiences from similar societies. Start tackling issues 1 by 1 as they come.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
Where will we built this nation, and where will we get women from
Depends on the laws of countries where it is best to make such a society. It is very easy to travel the world nowadays so pretty much the entire world can be considered a possible location.

Women have to be young so they are still impressionable and not entirely brainwashed. We can get them from college hippie circles or get virgin high school students from across the world.

I can pull some strings once I become a high school teacher in the netherlands and start convincing JB's to come to Incelistan. Ideally the biggest chads of our community do this, but maybe after looksmaxing I will be good enough to get decent results myself.

In the netherlands they would be able to take 100k+ in student loans from the government with them once they come to our society. It's pretty ideal ngl. I am sure every country/place has it's perks. We want a bit of genetic diversity afterall since we will mostly be breeding within our society.

Lots of third world girls to be found across the world, willing to come to our society to get out of poverty.

I have 0 doubt that we will have plenty of women, we know what women want afterall.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2597, Deleted member 4612, Chintuck22 and 1 other person
Unironically im considering after college saving money for a year or 2 and buying a tiny home and some land. It’s surprisingly cheap af and I’m considering starting a commune community there of tiny homes for People tired of societies bs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597, Deleted member 275, turkproducer and 1 other person
Depends on the laws of countries where it is best to make such a society. It is very easy to travel the world nowadays so pretty much the entire world can be considered a possible location.

Women have to be young so they are still impressionable and not entirely brainwashed. We can get them from college hippie circles or get virgin high school students from across the world.

I can pull some strings once I become a high school teacher in the netherlands and start convincing JB's to come to Incelistan. Ideally the biggest chads of our community do this, but maybe after looksmaxing I will be good enough to get decent results myself.

In the netherlands they would be able to take 100k+ in student loans from the government with them once they come to our society. It's pretty ideal ngl. I am sure every country/place has it's perks. We want a bit of genetic diversity afterall since we will mostly be breeding within our society.

Lots of third world girls to be found across the world, willing to come to our society to get out of poverty.

I have 0 doubt that we will have plenty of women, we know what women want afterall.
I think we should get an uninhabited island

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Legit maybe have some girl slaves too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2597, Deleted member 275, Azoriko and 1 other person
I think this is a possible idea but it would be very hard. We will need a united faction, richcels, and at least 1000 people

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
I kind of was born in such a society (If I picture your idea correctly). It is a community that is scattered around the world, even if you have never seen each other before they will treat you as their brother if you're from the community. They also have the values you're describing, although they dont care about nutrition at all usually. But it is in some ways like a sect and appearently I was too subhuman to be respected in that circle. I have accepted that I'm genetic trash in that regard, I just cannot live in any society, I will probably become a hermit or something like that soon. But gl with your idea it sounds great for other people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and Deleted member 2597
I just changed my mind, this thread is bs cope :lul:

My mind has changed over the last 2 years. I always thought if I just do my own thing, I can make my own happiness in modern society. While partly true, one cannot deny the huge negative effects that living in a degenerate society, amongst degenerate people, has on your mind.

The fact that YOU don't use socialmedia, doesn't mean you are not affected by everyone around you using it. Same with all other negatives of modern society.

We need to create a new society, Incelistan: with blackpilled individuals that don't want to live under jewish occupation.

We will have our own schools, where our children are taught usefull stuff and have their self-esteem raised instead of lowered.
We will outlaw all mobile devices except for essential situations. No socializing through the internet.
We will have our own water supply that is not poisoned by estrogens and other chemicals.
We will not go vegan.
And much more.

This is not an attempt to overthrow modern society. If we try that we will just get predator drone-striked out of existance. It's futile for our life quality.
We have to leave the jews alone, they own the world, the militaries, the minds of the average consumer.

The dream.

I kind of was born in such a society (If I picture your idea correctly). It is a community that is scattered around the world, even if you have never seen each other before they will treat you as their brother if you're from the community. They also have the values you're describing, although they dont care about nutrition at all usually. But it is in some ways like a sect and appearently I was too subhuman to be respected in that circle. I have accepted that I'm genetic trash in that regard, I just cannot live in any society, I will probably become a hermit or something like that soon. But gl with your idea it sounds great for other people.
I think there's a difference in being accepted and valued in a proper society, or the one that we currently live in, although some aspects obviously overlap.

It's simply a brutal part of life that needs to be adressed by society instead of thrown under a rug. I am not sure what's the best way to handle it yet, but modern society does it completely wrong. To me atleast it seems obvious to do something like:

*Kill any children that are born with obvious subhuman defects with the first 5 years of its life. Just to spare it from misery.

After that there will obviously still be hiearchies based on interpersonal differences. Ideally we can get high IQ eugenetics programs running to create a society of gigachads and gigastacies within a few generations. So that people stand more of an equal chance at the start.

And then have some sort of 'rite of passage' anyways where the bottom 20% of society is killed off somewhere during puberty. Just to keep society properly motivated and not end up cucked.

I think there's a difference in being accepted and valued in a proper society, or the one that we currently live in, although some aspects obviously overlap.

It's simply a brutal part of life that needs to be adressed by society instead of thrown under a rug. I am not sure what's the best way to handle it yet, but modern society does it completely wrong. To me atleast it seems obvious to do something like:

*Kill any children that are born with obvious subhuman defects with the first 5 years of its life. Just to spare it from misery.

After that there will obviously still be hiearchies based on interpersonal differences. Ideally we can get high IQ eugenetics programs running to create a society of gigachads and gigastacies within a few generations. So that people stand more of an equal chance at the start.

And then have some sort of 'rite of passage' anyways where the bottom 20% of society is killed off somewhere during puberty. Just to keep society properly motivated and not end up cucked.
maybe this works, but personally I think its all relative. You could kill off the bottom 99 percent of society and only keep the most intelligent, strongest, healthiest alive and there would still evolve a hierarchy where the women would prefer the best men and the lowest men will live again a life in misery. (even though they were 99th percentile before).

maybe this works, but personally I think its all relative. You could kill off the bottom 99 percent of society and only keep the most intelligent, strongest, healthiest alive and there would still evolve a hierarchy where the women would prefer the best men and the lowest men will live again a life in misery. (even though they were 99th percentile before).
Then we need to create some sort of mogging police to prevent too much mogging. The top of society would have to be sufficiently separated from the normal people as to prevent too much mogging. Definitely not throw it in people's face like we do now with popular media, everyone every day being confronted with chad and stacy.

One thing we could do is to disfigure those at the top of society. The more disfigurements you have, the higher you are in terms of hierachy, but the uglier you become because of the disfigurements. Being the best would become a double-edged sword. To keep balance in society.

Only the truest chad could handle having several disfigurements, ending up looking like a goblin, but still hold respect among his peers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597 and Mouthbreath
I want to fack whore

Then we need to create some sort of mogging police to prevent too much mogging. The top of society would have to be sufficiently separated from the normal people as to prevent too much mogging. Definitely not throw it in people's face like we do now with popular media, everyone every day being confronted with chad and stacy.

One thing we could do is to disfigure those at the top of society. The more disfigurements you have, the higher you are in terms of hierachy, but the uglier you become because of the disfigurements. Being the best would become a double-edged sword. To keep balance in society.

Only the truest chad could handle having several disfigurements, ending up looking like a goblin, but still hold respect among his peers.
best is to reintroduce the Patriarchy™, so men are valued again by their contributions and achievements and not valued directly by their attractiveness to women. (however men should still strive to be healthy strong, look after themselves etc)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275

We will not go vegan.
And much more.

no

incel secret society
ISS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380