We need to curb our expectations

Spartacus1-

Spartacus1-

The world is yours
People easily delude themselves, thinking that looksmaxing is the holy conduit that will fulfill their ultimate wish. To ascend, to become a chad, to become a slayer.
7VGOFkX

Unfortunately, reality hits and it hits without restraints and it's often if not always disappointing.
Who are we fooling? do you really think with absolute conviction that this specimen of a subhuman will ascend if he looksmaxed?
JPEG 20190915 121146

Or

Images 14

To become this?
14650582 170661643383233 4835277999516114159 n

Wor7DVe

The absolute you can achieve with looksmaxing is 1 psl or even 2psl if your fate is generous. Im not saying you shouldn't looksmax ofcouse you should. But you need to have the courage to acknowledge your genetic limitation, for if you tried your best and unfortunately didn't achieve the ultimate wish, your expectations will not be disappointed. For your expectations didn't override your reality

Of course, there are exceptions to this rule. Amnesia is an example of that. but an irregularity is still an irregularity, unless your base is already sturdy and good you won't be able to build much on it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, john2 and Deluded Normie
Im still a Subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Limits depend upon individual, there's people who look average and have very little to looksmax, some others have quite a lot, despite having the same "base" PSL...

Everyone must check themselves or either post on the forum...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 470, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
I am so thankful that i have a good base and easily fixable flaws.

• +1
Even if you go up 1 psl youll be treated better so its always worth it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, 5'8manlet and Deleted member 2403
Nigger, I know I'll always be subhuman, no dreams of JB orgies like other people.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6401
yeah but yeah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and AlexHeally
life quality scales exponentially with psl rating

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, GordonFreeman and stuckneworleans
Limits depend upon individual, there's people who look average and have very little to looksmax, some others have quite a lot, despite having the same "base" PSL...

Everyone must check themselves or either post on the forum...
This is why i said "But you need to have the courage to acknowledge your genetic limitation"
Not everyone genetic capacities are the same

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and RAITEIII
Cope I have perfect base for looksmaxxing, I can ascend 2.5, it differs person to person

• +1
This is why i said "But you need to have the courage to acknowledge your genetic limitation"
Not everyone genetic capacities are the same
Yh also some people benefit from certain surgeries and some other don't.

You need w profound knowledge of yourself to ascend properly.

That being said improvement is always possible.

• +1
Agree, and the not give up aspect is important, only thanks to Psl i ve stoppedbeing a kiss less, possibly virginity is also going to end this year

• +1
Cope I have perfect base for looksmaxxing, I can ascend 2.5, it differs person to person
There's a difference between what you think will happen and what will actually happen.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and foreverugly1
  • +1
but bro i just need like 4psl more and i'll be good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and HumidVent
people need hope

• +1
you go up like 2 psl, it probably isn't life changing, and you will not go from a shy guy that no one cares about to movie star charismatic just by looksmaxing, it should be something that helps you achieve your dreams, an additive, not a dream in itself. Work on other stuff as well and looksmaxing could help you, but if you just focus on looksmaxing it doesnt make sense

• +1
Yeah you have to have realistic expectations but the truth is, most people on this site don't look like those two. Most here are average to slightly below average and ascending from that to slightly above to above average is really not impossible imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and GordonFreeman
Yeah you have to have realistic expectations but the truth is, most people on this site don't look like those two. Most here are average to slightly below average and ascending from that to slightly above to above average is really not impossible imo
Most here are gooks, Indians or recessed whitecels. Jfl

• +1
I just want to go from a 3 to a 4 and then find an ugly curry to fall in love with.

• +1
Read my nickname

Everyone knows you'll never be a top male model, we only want to be in the upper spectrum of looks and be treated nicely

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 110
FaceApp 1586474318267

Use FaceApp Star filter to give urself motivation
Morphed version should do much better in life than original. I might be wrong tho, its 2020 and looks threshold increases every day

• +1
Use FaceApp Star filter to give urself motivation
To give yourself unrealistic expectations.
You will never look like that morph, unfortunately

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 110
To give yourself unrealistic expectations.
You will never look like that morph, unfortunately
Very hard but not impossible
needs like 4+ surgerys tho

• +1
I need buccal fat removing surgery, infraorbital implants, eyelid retractation surgery, hair transplant, zygo and jaw implants... I will never have enough money for all these surgeries.

• +1
Read my nickname

Everyone knows you'll never be a top male model, we only want to be in the upper spectrum of looks and be treated nicely
Just have realistic expectations then you shouldn't fear the outcome.

• +1