We need to find how late growth spurts happens...

S

Slyfex8

Sphinx
To replicate it chemically.

How some rare individuals can grew by like 6inches in 3 months at 18 when the puberty was not delayed, what the fuck happens in their fucking body...

rat piss straight into blood stream

simple, people go through puberty in different durations than one another.

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie
this always intrigued me

i'm researching this atm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Slyfex8
simple, people go through puberty in different durations than one another.

But how this guy with tanner stage 4.5-5 manage to magically get a growth spurt when he is actually 4-5 years after the start of puberty. Why his body would decide to induce a such growth spurt years after puberty.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
Mine happened at 16.went from 5'10 to 6'2.then grew an other 2 inches from 17 to 18.

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8

You are excluded from what I said so, your puberty just started later, as your growth spurt, I was speaking about early to normal puberty with late growth spurt.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
You are excluded from what I said so, your puberty just started later as your growth spurt, I was speaking about early to normal puberty with late growth spurt.
Most people hit a growth spurt at 13.i remember all the kids growing taller and catching up to me and i didn't. It made me frustrated i thought i'd never hit puberty lol.

As with every question, or sort of call to action like this, psl aspies will run back and forth pulling shit theories out of their asses and with the agreement of 1 other psl aspie, treat it as fact and pretend that PSL is making groundbreaking discoveries when we haven't done shit

Your height is what it is, you can influence it minimally
Get surgery for face

We are not finding out anything new. Genetics is everything, and thats all you need to know.

Ngl i fapped myself to death til my plates closed

So grateful I’m within average height range.

Bro just become a programmer and get LL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401