We should all organize a trip to see Delon before he dies

6ft4

6ft4

Extraversion = #1 Predictor of ReproductiveSuccess
He's going to rope soon via euthenasia

How can we figure a way to find his location and get him to agree to meet fanboys who worship his prime looks?
If you are there in the moment he takes his final breathe, maybe you will be able to absorb part of his energy to give you gigachad looks next time you incarnate

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 44368, 6PSLcel, 5'7 zoomer and 9 others
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and 6ft4
He’s in Ukraine virtue signaling till his last dying breath you delusional fanboy

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 15827, SchizoAutism and 1 other person
Brutal failure to execute this plan

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Debetro, RawMogger and 1 other person
i don't care stop chad worship

• +1
Reactions: greycel
@greycel @n9wiff
He told me he had sex with his neighbour, and the dad gave him two options. Either go to the mental ward or they will have him arrested and say he forced himself on her

I did some digging and it might be true:

(this was a year before he told me that)

He's going to rope soon via euthenasia

How can we figure a way to find his location and get him to agree to meet fanboys who worship his prime looks?
If you are there in the moment he takes his final breathe, maybe you will be able to absorb part of his energy to give you gigachad looks next time you incarnate
Also how do you feel about his death.. almost exactly 2 years after you made this thread?
It's weird knowing his genetic material/ his genetic makeup no longer exists. He should've bust a final nut into a test tube

Highest averageness face of all time gone, just like that
RIP 🙏🕊️

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
to late
can still crash the funeral as a group

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
Also how do you feel about his death.. almost exactly 2 years after you made this thread?
It's weird knowing his genetic material/ his genetic makeup no longer exists. He should've bust a final nut into a test tube

Highest averageness face of all time gone, just like that
RIP 🙏🕊️
I dont feel much due to his death but I believe it will serve to immortalize him more than he is already
It is surreal however knowing that the person to possess the highest known lookslevel ever is no longer alive
This begs the question of who had the highest looks people of the men currently alive in this world

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and greycel
Brutal when this thread was made he was alive, now hes dead. Broooootalll life is broootallll all the guys that he cucked is prob partying rn

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
I dont feel much due to his death but I believe it will serve to immortalize him more than he is already
It is surreal however knowing that the person to possess the highest known lookslevel ever is no longer alive
This begs the question of who had the highest looks people of the men currently alive in this world
Let's not get ahead of ourselves
He wasn't the best looking ever objectively

But he did have the highest averageness face of all time.. so I am interested in knowing who has the highest averageness face out of everybody left

No current model even comes close, because modelling agencies/ Hollywood/ entertainment industry don't chase the natural beauty look anymore
We probably won't find one who is comparable for decades

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and 6ft4