WE SHOULD BAN MAKEUP

cmstormhox

cmstormhox

22 year old truecel
While men have to go to a lot of trouble to appear attractive to women, and these are things that they can't change most of the time, for women, just makeup and being skinny is enough. This bothers me so much it's disgusting that they act as if they've achieved something and reached that beauty.

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, cromagnon, Ascending2Tyrone and 10 others
cmstormhox

yeah, let's outlaw women looking good

total IQ 125 suggestion OP. really good idea

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Ultimate Subhuman™ and optimisticzoomer
yeah, let's outlaw women looking good

total IQ 125 suggestion OP. really good idea
its not abt that you know it too what makes me angry is they acting like they put so much effort to their looks but in reality they just using painting bucket😹😹

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and h111
its not abt that you know it too what makes me angry is they acting like they put so much effort to their looks but in reality they just using painting bucket😹😹
In reality if you get close to them looks like shit and it looks like clown paint on their face, looks much better without makeup

you can wear makeup as a man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WeiWei and Eriot Lodger
That's never gonna happen obviously. There's too much money to be made from it, not to mention the fact that hundreds of millions would be strongly against it and the fact that it's been used for thousands of years. So you can think what you want of it, but it's going to keep being used.

Better to normalize it more for men. I think that's happening already, if slowly.

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei
i agree, nazi germany outlawed makeup because of eugenics, that’s my reasoning aswell

Writing this on looksmax forum is pretty crazy too. Actually, it's already crazy, but writing it here is extra weird.

If you're against makeup because it's frauding then you should definitely be against surgery too. Exercise, fat loss, skincare and taking showers are the only looksmaxxes that aren't fake basically. Hair styling and clothes are arguably a bit fake too if we're being honest.

• +1
Reactions: noobs
Writing this on looksmax forum is pretty crazy too. Actually, it's already crazy, but writing it here is extra weird.

If you're against makeup because it's frauding then you should definitely be against surgery too. Exercise, fat loss, skincare and taking shower are the only looksmaxxes that aren't fake basically. Hair styling and clothes are arguably a bit fake too if we're being honest.
how are clothes and hair fake?

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
how are clothes and hair fake?
Well I would say it's debatable to the extent that it is, but with hair you can make it more voluminous to give the illusion of a wider face e.g. Suits can give the appearance of wider shoulders.

• +1
Well I would say it's debatable to the extent that it is, but with hair you can make it more voluminous to give the illusion of a wider face e.g. Suits can give the appearance of wider shoulders.
hair is genetic but perms, hair dyes, hair products, highlights, etc should be banned

clothes represent ur culture, personality and income so its good

we should ban you instead, my mod guys will do that for me:feelshah:

hair is genetic but perms, hair dyes, hair products, highlights, etc should be banned

clothes represent ur culture, personality and income so its good
What about having a thick beard to cover up a weak or recessed lower third? Guys who do that are definitely frauding, but I bet you don't have a problem with that because it's "natural".

• +1
In reality if you get close to them looks like shit and it looks like clown paint on their face, looks much better without makeup
they look like shit without makeup honestly

• Hmm...
Reactions: h111
While men have to go to a lot of trouble to appear attractive to women, and these are things that they can't change most of the time, for women, just makeup and being skinny is enough. This bothers me so much it's disgusting that they act as if they've achieved something and reached that beauty.
probably because going to the gym failos you. Just be skinny like what women do.

• +1
probably because going to the gym failos you. Just be skinny like what women do.
im skinny already you really think thats enough for foids? :lul:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded?
im skinny already you really think thats enough for foids? :lul:
can you wear size Small womens? No? Lose more weight fatty. Need those zygos to pop

If you're against makeup because it's frauding then you should definitely be against surgery too. Exercise, fat loss, skincare and taking showers are the only looksmaxxes that aren't fake basically. Hair styling and clothes are arguably a bit fake too if we're being honest.
im not against because its frauding, I'm against it because its 0 effort and they need to be humbled

can you wear size Small womens? No? Lose more weight fatty. Need those zygos to pop
im literally 60 kilograms with 179cm height. you could never :D

• Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded?
  • JFL
Reactions: cmstormhox