We Should be Allowed to Vote for Who Becomes a MOD

CopiumX

CopiumX

Im a Cute Cat and You are Not
We the users who make @Master a shit ton of money dont get to choose who represent and enforces the rules

I suggest that every Year we Vote who becomes a Mod and who lose there Mod position

However user like @Lmao would be booted imminently and would obviously not support this idea

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ryuken, deadstock, 0S4MA and 4 others
We the users who make @Master a shit ton of money dont get to choose who represent and enforces the rules

I suggest that every Year we Vote who becomes a Mod and who lose there Mod position

However user like @Lmao would be booted imminently and would obviously not support this idea

Mods aren't supposed to suck up to the userbase, they need to do their job

• +1
Reactions: twojei, ryuken, CopiumX and 1 other person
Mods aren't supposed to suck up to the userbase, they need to do their job
Why cant the be like politicians who do both obviously if you do shit warnings and bans you deserve to lose your position

• +1
Reactions: ryuken, Acion and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Why cant the be like politicians who do both obviously if you do shit warnings and bans you deserve to lose your position
The users who are extremely immature and biased

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and CopiumX
We need a revolution in this forum

• +1
Reactions: CopiumX
The users who are extremely immature and biased
so is the average voter They start out democratic then when they get older become Republican

• Woah
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
so is the average voter They start out democratic then when they get older become Republican
I'm not USAcel brah, so I don't really know enough about American politics to add to this :Comfy:

• +1
I'm not USAcel brah, so I don't really know enough about American politics to add to this :Comfy:
they start out gay rights,abortion good,high taxes to fund dumb progressive shit, republican the opposite TLDR Uk,Canada and all of western europe are democrats us is the only country that will somtimes vote outside of the norm

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
high taxes
Who would vote for this? You country doesn't even provide free healthcare no?

Uk,Canada and all of western europe are democrats us is the only country that will somtimes vote outside of the norm
I see, I'll do more research on this.

• +1
Who would vote for this? You country doesn't even provide free healthcare no?

I see, I'll do more research on this.
yea we dont have free health care which I think is based if you get hurt YOU need to pay for it not me.

bump because this is a great idea:p

• +1
I'm autistic I don't care tbh

• +1
Reactions: ryuken