We should focus more on non superficial things

Jonnyboi

Jonnyboi

Banned

I have this motivational conor mcnugget quote on my wallpaper

Because I liked the idea of mastery. Losing your mind into your craft and truly mastering it

But then I realized its a shit quote.

Look at the reason for his mastery and moneymaking.

He wants to have a mansion, new car for every day of the week, and just more materialism

Shit that doesn't even make you happy

Conor mcnugget is kinda lost in man made materialism. Kinda sad.

It made me realize the main things I should be focusing on is a girlfriend, family even tho I hate my family, and building friendships and a social circle.

Yes it would be mogger to live in a penthouse luxury apartment with infinity pools and with a nice car and by the beach

But those things are secondary

Our primary objectives should be shit like I said

Girlfriend, brotherhood, family, health, I guess mastery and building a stable income, and simple things like nice nature.

And those things are free. Or at least cheap.

I have a big list of objectives I work towards every month, and friends family gf etc are there. But they're kinda neglected and not focused upon

I will now rearrange my goals to put them things at the top and the rest, further down

• +1
Reactions: danielmoss and IAMNOTANINCEL
The things that truly matter are health, wealth and family - this including blood and close friends. The rest is cope.

• +1
Reactions: Jonnyboi
The things that truly matter are health, wealth and family - this including blood and close friends. The rest is cope.
yea tai lopez talks a lot about the "4 pillars of the good life" - health, wealth, love, happiness

• +1
Reactions: danielmoss