We should have never brought Negroes over to America as slaves

RichmondBread

RichmondBread

Kraken
Artistic merits aside, most of the black community is what makes the USA less of a first world country. The poorest areas, the most dangerous neighborhoods, the worst crime, is always in the black areas. If someone talks about a "rough neighborhood" 9 times out of 10, it's Black. Robberies, theft, everyday murders- black crime. It's not that white people never commit crimes, it's just that per capita, more blacks are doing the everyday crimes.

The South has the largest Negro population in America. One of the reasons the South is known for laziness, obesity, and lack of education is a result of it's large black population. In some counties in Mississippi alone, it's over 75% black. A city near mine, Petersburg, Virginia- a small city of less than 32,000- is almost 80% Black! It's also crime ridden and drug shoot out central.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: owlofathena, LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 5052 and 18 others
F3A2451D 45BD 4311 9955 90669D64BE52

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11406
Why didn't you send them back to Africa, after you freed them?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena, Danish_Retard, BigBiceps and 6 others

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, .👽., Deleted member 11758 and 5 others
If I'm not mistaken, the French were the first to enslave black people, that's where the USA got the idea.

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Why didn't you send them back to Africa, after you freed them?

We tried, but we had road blocks in that. It was actually Lincoln that wanted to rid the US of the black problem.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2632
If I'm not mistaken, the French were the first to enslave black people, that's where the USA got the idea.

No, it was the Arab Muslims, and Africans themselves.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Artistic merits aside, most of the black community is what makes the USA less of a first world country. The poorest areas, the most dangerous neighborhoods, the worst crime, is always in the black areas. If someone talks about a "rough neighborhood" 9 times out of 10, it's Black. Robberies, theft, everyday murders- black crime. It's not that white people never commit crimes, it's just that per capita, more blacks are doing the everyday crimes.

The South has the largest Negro population in America. One of the reasons the South is known for laziness, obesity, and lack of education is a result of it's large black population. In some counties in Mississippi alone, it's over 75% black. A city near mine, Petersburg, Virginia- a small city of less than 32,000- is almost 80% Black! It's also crime ridden and drug shoot out central.
But-but what about Mexico? No niccas there. And Cambodia or any of those Chung-Mung-Kung-Ping-Pong towns. Lots of crimes! Italy. No chimps there. CRIME CENTRAL! Ugh. And the worst....the middle fucking east. Ugh. Didn't even capitalized those characters. Not worth upper-case. Ugh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
No, it was the Arab Muslims, and Africans themselves.
I mean that the French were the first to colonize Africa. But slavery itself existed since the dawn of time basically. Even white people were enslaved during the days of the Roman Empire.

I agree with most of what you said but White southerners have BEEN lazy (and out of shape). That’s why slavery existed in the first place

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
I agree with most of what you said but White southerners have BEEN lazy (and out of shape). That’s why slavery existed in the first place
Running a large plantation was actually hard work, and even then , most White Southerners were not slave owners. They did their own labor. White Southerners have a harder work ethic, even the so-called "rednecks" were hard working and did much better than the Negroes of the region.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2632
"WE" :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah:

are you a jew?

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 6403
Running a large plantation was actually hard work, and even then , most White Southerners were not slave owners. They did their own labor. White Southerners have a harder work ethic, even the so-called "rednecks" were hard working and did much better than the Negroes of the region.
Proof? Either way, doesn’t change the fact that white southerners are fat and out of shape

:feelsgah: :feelsgah:
EZxAl5SUYAAu9iI

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: owlofathena, Deleted member 2205, SubhumanCurrycel and 7 others
i thought it was the copy pasta about breeding our white daughters

if blacks people hadn’t been getting fucked over so hard in america maybe they wouldn’t be so poor and make up most of the shit neighborhoods.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, jm17 and Deleted member 8771

And then you call yourself Christian, jfl? I hate theist hypocrisy

And then you call yourself Christian, jfl? I hate theist hypocrisy
Right beacuse its not Christian to tell the truth about the blacks. Right...

• +1
Reactions: RichmondBread
Its the white people that have caused all of this shit. Imagine treating Black people like shit for over many decades and you think they suddenly will behave like white people when you give them rights. Usa shithole system is causing ghettos.. Black people are working on 2 jobs to able feed their families with shit wages... Im not against Capitalism.. but USA IS literally failed Capitalist country. It does not care abou its own population compared to other Western countries. Black people are Christians... They dont have cultural issues integrated to American society... The system is making their life worse which leads to criminal activity.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: jm17 and Deleted member 8771
Ok boomer

• JFL
Reactions: Ermab4
Just because Jews brought them here is not an excuse

Abraham Lincoln set up a plan to send the slaves back to Africa but then the Civil War happened and then he got assassinated

Still that doesnt excuse the people after Lincoln for sitting on their hands

Also I'm heavily agaisnt slavery, you should never rely on another group of people to survive, your race should be able to do it yourselves or not at all

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
Why do you hate blacks

Take the JLP pill

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Jews brought the niggers in.
They are a net loss to any society, just look at Africa.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, RichmondBread and Deleted member 2632
No country has humiliated and opressed black people more than burguerland, not even nazi Germany has a more racist past(in fact, burguerland institutional racism was taken as a inspiration for nazi germany leaders, thats a historical fact)

I believe American blacks are actually very peaceful when you take that into consideration.

You losers need to do some research on black history or listen to someone who did their research and knows black history(me) but I won’t go into detail cuz it’s no point, goddamn . You think black people just woke up one day and became like this? Y’all have did so much evil shit to black people yet black people still don’t even teach their kids the evil shit that y’all teach y’all kids generation after generation , see war on poverty and war on drugs if u wanna talk about how jacked up the black community is, the work of the devil(white supremacists) I notice something with u fake Christians y’all always are racist, mfs used to have a Bible in hand boutta “ talking bout this the work of the lord” after y’all tortured a black person to death 1865- to like the mid 60s. Don’t speak on shit you don’t know about oh yeah and here’s a fun fact for u , just one, you know every time a black person would become successful despite having 7363695 odds against them back in the day, white people would come and level the whole city, etc and y’all used to sell land for like 2 dollars and put whites only, this is why they need to teach real black history neatly and not this “ I have a dream” white washed shit to make it seem like nothing happened

Last edited:
French or Spanish/portuguese were the first to buy them from the west coast of Africa. For a long time Europeans just bought the slaves from African warlords and kangs for rum, guns and fine clothing.

God allowed slavery for a time to help Christianize the Negroes.
Go fuck yourself with your homosexual bipolar deranged God who is into BDSM with is own creation, jfl at your IQ for believing in a kike fairytale, you aren't blackpilled at all.

• +1
Reactions: Kekee
Bulp from hell