We should have one of those group sitdown things like recovering alcoholics/drug addicts do, but instead for dudes that missed out on teen love

Kraken
:feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Idontknowlol, rand anon, galego123 and 3 others
how old are you OP?

Also I kinda get what you're coming from. Back as a sophomore I was depressed as fuck because I felt as if I lost a huge part of my life. Shit is ropefuel

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, galego123, Growth Plate and 1 other person
I remember being 13 years old and asking a girl out for the first time in my life. She was a tall Asian girl.
It was a rainy April afternoon and we were both walking to the bus stop after school. I had built up the courage to ask her out by posting on Reddit asking for advice. When the bus came and she stepped into it I called her name and she looked back. I said "I like you ______". She looked at me for a few seconds and said "Sorry...". The bus ride home her and her friends kept staring at me and gossiping. When I came to the school the next day I got harassed by all her friends and I kept getting harassed about it for the entire school year. Even worse a few weeks after rejecting me she started dating my best friend.
Ever since that event I have never caught feelings for a woman.
I literally started browsing theredpill months after this as a 13-14 year old boy.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Dunkelheit, ChristianChad and 7 others
how old are you OP?

Also I kinda get what you're coming from. Back as a sophomore I was depressed as fuck because I felt as if I lost a huge part of my life. Shit is ropefuel

as an oldcel, you ever consider catching up on the girls you missed out on when you were younger? :feelswat::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
I remember being 13 years old and asking a girl out for the first time in my life. She was a tall Asian girl.
It was a rainy April afternoon and we were both walking to the bus stop after school. I had built up the courage to ask her out by posting on Reddit asking for advice. When the bus came and she stepped into it I called her name and she looked back. I said "I like you ______". She looked at me for a few seconds and said "Sorry...". The bus ride home her and her friends kept staring at me and gossiping. When I came to the school the next day I got harassed by all her friends and I kept getting harassed about it for the entire school year. Even worse a few weeks after rejecting me she started dating my best friend.
I literally started browsing theredpill months after this as a 13-14 year old boy.
Damn:feelswhy:

Reading your story just elevated my pulse and blood pressure

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fauxfox, Deleted member 20618 and smvmaxxertilllate
It was a rainy April afternoon and we were both walking to the bus stop after school. When the bus came and she stepped into it I called her name and she looked back. I said "I like you ______". She looked at me for a few seconds and said "Sorry...". The bus ride home her and her friends kept staring at me and gossiping. When I came to the school the next day I got harassed by all her friends and I kept getting harassed about it for the entire school year. Even worse a few weeks after rejecting me she started dating my best friend.
Like I've fucked a few girls as a teen but I just ditched them afterwards, I'm immune to catching feelings now, it's not really a good thing though.
Damn, that's brutal ngl. The fear of this happening to me is the biggest reason why I didn't bother to do anything with girls romantically all my life. I knew this exact scenario would unfold.

Always knew that something was off in my life. Always knew I wasn't physically attractive. The black pill just made it undeniably clear for me.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Dunkelheit, rand anon and 2 others

as an oldcel, you ever consider catching up on the girls you missed out on when you were younger? :feelswat::lul:
Idk man I'm turning 18 very soon and I've been thinking about it. There are a few girls I liked back in 2017 as a middleschoolcel and 2018 that I fucked up with as a freshman. I have very mixed feelings about it because on one hand I'm looking forward to college but on the other hand I feel like there's unfinished business I want to get closure from

unfinished business

• Love it
Reactions: Arcturus
Nice origin story

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, fauxfox and Growth Plate
Damn:feelswhy:

Reading your story just elevated my pulse and blood pressure
Legit man I remember feeling a surge of emotions and googing "why did girl reject me when I asked her out " and it lead me to theredpill subreddit and after that 4chan and after that blackpilled websites. I was literally just out of middle school and FULLY BLACKPILLED. It never even began for my psyche man. When she started dating my friend only weeks after rejecting me I started feeling like being black was holding me back too, thankfully I managed to conquer the selfhate.

Nowadays I'm just numb man. I literally don't care about other people's mental states for better or worse so many situations have made me numb to others.

Damn, that's brutal ngl. The fear of this happening to me is the biggest reason why I didn't bother to do anything with girls romantically all my life. I knew this exact scenario would unfold.

Always knew that something was off in my life. Always knew I wasn't physically attractive. The black pill just made it undeniably clear for me.
I'm jealous of you. That moment was when my youthfully naivety shattered and I started spending an unhealthy amount of time on the internet. I didn't even get to experience normal childhood mental development because of my parents either.
My dad literally told me constantly before dropping me off from school that he'd jump off a bridge and kill himself and my mom was so fucking micromanaging and constantly screamed at and harassed me. My mind forced itself to build all these barriers and now I'm just numb. The only benefit is I don't get taken advantage of by others.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ChristianChad, Growth Plate and Deleted member 20618
teen love = fucking a virgin girl. if you fail to do that before 20, its most likely over

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, Arcturus, smvmaxxertilllate and 1 other person
Legit man I remember feeling a surge of emotions and googing "why did girl reject me when I asked her out " and it lead me to theredpill subreddit and after that 4chan and after that blackpilled websites. I was literally just out of middle school and FULLY BLACKPILLED. It never even began for my psyche man. When she started dating my friend only weeks after rejecting me I started feeling like being black was holding me back too, thankfully I managed to conquer the selfhate.

Nowadays I'm just numb man. I literally don't care about other people's mental states for better or worse so many situations have made me numb to others.

I'm jealous of you. That moment was when my youthfully naivety shattered and I started spending an unhealthy amount of time on the internet. I didn't even get to experience normal childhood mental development because of my parents either.
My dad literally told me constantly before dropping me off from school that he'd jump off a bridge and kill himself and my mom was so fucking micromanaging and constantly screamed at and harassed me. My mind forced itself to build all these barriers and now I'm just numb. The only benefit is I don't get taken advantage of by others.
Damn kind of sounds like my family situation. Dad is a depressed smoker stuck in a shitty sexless marriage. He is disappointed in me and basically his whole life because i'm deciding to take my own path instead of being a good Muslim boy with intention of becoming an Iman :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Mom is an overprotective, nagging, gaslighting annoying ass motherfucker. Honestly cant wait for college to start in a month so I can be free. Only person im going to miss if my little brother.

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox
Damn kind of sounds like my family situation. Dad is a depressed smoker stuck in a shitty sexless marriage. He is disappointed in me and basically his whole life because i'm deciding to take my own path instead of being a good Muslim boy with intention of becoming an Iman :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Mom is an overprotective, nagging, gaslighting annoying ass motherfucker. Honestly cant wait for college to start in a month so I can be free. Only person im going to miss if my little brother.
Make sure to keep in contact with your little bro. He was probably relying on you to endure your parents and with you gone things will be harder. Make sure to call him regularly. :feelsokman:

I have 2 younger brothers and luckily they turned out better and more normie than me. I'm the eldest child and my parents recognized how shitty they were to me and made sure to be extra nice to my brothers. My parent's marriage is completely sexless and they've been sleeping in seperate beds for a decade or more now.

Seriously man I will never forget the cortisol spikes of hearing my father say as he drops me off to school that this is the last time I'll see him and that he'll commit suicide. And this motherfucker wonders why I show no emotion and never talk about myself.

When i was 13, I had a friend, things were escalating fast and I was on track to be her boyfriend. We'd chill everyday in the summer doing silly things. Dry humping, squeezing her tits, etc. But one day, I decided against meeting up with her and instead went to play Football with my friends. We were literally meeting up every single day for weeks and I hadn't seen my friends for a while. But this bitch wasn't hearing none of that. She dumped me (well we weren't even together but you get it) and the following day after she dumped me, this bitch had a brand new guy. The guy was taller than me, better looking than me, etc. My heart dropped. Got mogged so hard. I felt so betrayed and heartbroken. It was like she was looking for any silly excuse just to be with that chad :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: fauxfox
teen love = fucking a virgin girl. if you fail to do that before 20, its most likely over
it's boderline impossible to do that past highschool unironically. even self reported stats say the avg girl loses it at 17. average probably actually is 16. average for popular good looking girls is 15 unironically. 13 and 14 are normal ages for girls to lose it too

Past the middle of 9th grade (age 15), the struggle to find a virgin girl begins and increases, then by the end of 11th grade, most girls lost their virginty by now and then with every girl 17 and older, just assume they're not virgins at that point unless it's obvious they could be legit virgins because they're non nt, ethnic and/or on the uglier side etc but even then I wouldn't believe any girl at all that claims virgin past a certain age unless they're completely deformed

Ideally you slay when you were in middle school. There's a high chance of taking virginities there

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and galego123
We actually did this in mental asylum, but u can't talk unless ur holding a beach ball, and this sfcel manlet kept ruining it.

Liked a half Spanish- half English girl at school, but she ended up losing virginity to blond blue-eyed ugly guy.

One day waiting in halls for next period (maths), I happened to be in the room next to them (I was set 1, they were both set 4) and ugly chad told her to show me what she was wearing, and it was his boxers.

Walked around sad for a few days, but decided to get some closure and decided to wind ugly chad up till he would have to kick off on me to keep his rep, then he did, and I best him up pretty badly, and then I fully moved on and became a red piller.

4 years ago when back in my hometown I had to do some stuff at the bank and that girl was working there as a cashier, and I went to her window, so we made small talk.

She has aged really well tbf and she asked me if I wanted to get a drink and if I was seeing anyone, but I politely declined.

Then a few weeks after that I met the noodle who truly blackpilled me, and since then, as they say, it's been a wrap

It's funny how in both our cases a tall asian girl took us to the blackpill lol. Btw what do u look like and what did your friend look like?

U have don't exactly the right thing, build barriers against the world (normies are toxic as fuck, and just the fact u r in pain everyday will make them think ur a weirdo), and being numb works really well. It also makes u realise how stupid normies are when they get giga excited over stupid shit, cos they blind each other to the futility of life

it's boderline impossible to do that past highschool unironically. even self reported stats say the avg girl loses it at 17. average probably actually is 16. average for popular good looking girls is 15 unironically. 13 and 14 are normal ages for girls to lose it too

Past the middle of 9th grade (age 15), the struggle to find a virgin girl begins and increases, then in 11th grade, most girls lose their virginty and then with every girl older than 17, just assume they're not virgins at that point unless it's obvious they could be legit virgins because they're non nt, ethnic and/or on the uglier side etc

Ideally you slay when you were in middle school. There's a high chance of taking virginities there
I've heard from several sources that this seems to be the case in America. Girls lose their virginity super late in America

Over here in UK, London, The girls were losing it at 13/14. And I didn't really grow up in a shitty part of London. It's like 60% are white in the area i grew up

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
A brutal thing I experienced was growing up alongside some girls in primary school (primary school = elementary school + middle school UScels) and these girls don't give you the time of day. They don't look at you as a potential boyfriend or anything just friendzone. And then when you get to highschool with these girls, these same girls that you grew up with are getting slayed left, right and centre by Chads they met for 5 minutes

It's funny how in both our cases a tall asian girl took us to the blackpill lol. Btw what do u look like and what did your friend look like?

U have don't exactly the right thing, build barriers against the world (normies are toxic as fuck, and just the fact u r in pain everyday will make them think ur a weirdo), and being numb works really well. It also makes u realise how stupid normies are when they get giga excited over stupid shit, cos they blind each other to the futility of life
Well this is me, imagine me but 13 years old:
tqSS9x.png

The girl was Nepali (leaned more to the Asian side) and my friend was also Nepali. Thing is he didn't even mog me I had like 6" of height on him and I was more masculine looking. It led me to think that she rejected me because I'm black and that being black was a curse.

Yeah I just build mental barriers against everything now. I'm on the defensive and never let anyone take advantage of me or worry about others.

I guess. Def not 18 though
ah. who cares about oldceldom?

all that matters is if you never took a girl's virginity, it's over

if you never even lost your virginity at 17 or younger, it's over

SURE It's not "over over" but it's "over". Ok? Ok.

• +1
Reactions: galego123

Past the middle of 9th grade (age 15), the struggle to find a virgin girl begins and increases, then by the end of 11th grade, most girls lost their virginty by now and then with every girl 17 and older, just assume they're not virgins at that point unless it's obvious they could be legit virgins because they're non nt, ethnic and/or on the uglier side etc but even then I wouldn't believe any girl at all that claims virgin past a certain age unless they're completely deformed

unless you live in a very primitive area, girls usually wait for the first boyfriend to lose their virginity.

stacies can start dating as early as 14 and beckies can go up until 18 as virgins

so yeah, its really hard to find a normal 18+ virgin girl

• +1
ah. who cares about oldceldom?

all that matters is if you never took a girl's virginity, it's over
Why are you acting like if you didn't do this as a teenager, then you won't be able to do it ever?

Age of consent in UK is 16 and none of that age gap law BS... So if someone felt inclined to :sneaky:

beckies can go up until 18 as virgins
yes I agree but you can't know which girl is telling the truth. even the smart nerdy shy petite girl could've lost it at 17

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and galego123
yes I agree but you can't know which girl is telling the truth. even the smart nerdy shy petite girl could've lost it at 17
if a "virgin" girl knows how to jerk your cock, its over

my virgin gf almost ripped my foreskin apart first time she touched it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Growth Plate
Why are you acting like if you didn't do this as a teenager, then you won't be able to do it ever?
the experience is better when you're both teens. you're 18 now, probably almost 19. it's over man :/
inb4 18 is a "teen". nigga isn't even in highschool anymore
the kind of 16yo girls willing to date college guys like you would be the biggest whores anyway and would most likely already not be virgins... your physique also isn't jb appealling and you said your face is bad too

• +1
the experience is better when you're both teens. you're 18 now, probably almost 19. it's over man :/
inb4 18 is a "teen". nigga isn't even in highschool anymore
the kind of 16yo girls willing to date college guys like you would be the biggest whores anyway and would most likely already not be virgins... your physique also isn't jb appealling and you said your face is bad too
fuck that. im gonna have my fun nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 20618
Lets have an incel AA make a zoom @.... and invite like 10 of us and we will take turns talking like an actual AA @fauxfox

i was a virgin until 19 eventho i had a lot of kisses when i was 5-11.

i dont miss anything, i guess if u are under 20 its not that bad

if a "virgin" girl knows how to jerk your cock, its over

my virgin gf almost ripped my foreskin apart first time she touched it
I don't know where I would even have sex if I could get it

it's impossible in my mom's place unless I hid the girl in my closet and waited for everyone to be asleep and fuck at like 4am

• +1
I don't know where I would even have sex if I could get it

it's impossible in my mom's place unless I hid the girl in my closet and waited for everyone to be asleep and fuck at like 4am
brutal. cant relate because I have a basement

you need to find a way, you cant do crazy shit first time. you need to be comfortable

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
well you will never have taken or ever take a girls virginity then
tbh, i dont even care about the virgin thing. i just wanna blacked some tiny inexperienced girls tbh

• +1
Well this is me, imagine me but 13 years old:
tqSS9x.png

The girl was Nepali (leaned more to the Asian side) and my friend was also Nepali. Thing is he didn't even mog me I had like 6" of height on him and I was more masculine looking. It led me to think that she rejected me because I'm black and that being black was a curse.

Yeah I just build mental barriers against everything now. I'm on the defensive and never let anyone take advantage of me or worry about others.
Damn yeah, race pill is bad, I used to live in HK and all the foids hated me for my ethnicity.

Hey at least you are GL, so I guess you got some closure and have gone to bigger and better stuff now right, without trying to sound like a cope!

Damn yeah, race pill is bad, I used to live in HK and all the foids hated me for my ethnicity.

Hey at least you are GL, so I guess you got some closure and have gone to bigger and better stuff now right, without trying to sound like a cope!
SEAs are the biggest closet racists tbh lol.